Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,153 members, 7,807,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:32 PM

Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) (25096 Views)

Pastor Orr Shocks His Congregation, "Floats" Into Church During Service (Pics) / Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On / Edo Pastor Caught Sleeping With Married Woman In Church Office (Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by uviesa(m): 7:34am On Jun 12, 2017
Finally pastor forgive thief who broke into Church office to steal TV . the pastor arrested the poor boy and many other so called women of God where supporting that the boy should go to jail. I air my view on comment and pleaded with d pastor to go and bail the boy and save his soul. Sending him to jail is lifting him higher to crime life. I pledge to help in supporting the boy in whatever he wish to do. Now the pastor said he empower the boy on gala sales. I'm not qiuit comfortable with that kind of empowerment. Am thinking of supporting the boy with 200k. But what can he do to change his life and sin no more with that kind of money? Please I need suggestion before giving him the money.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by uviesa(m): 7:35am On Jun 12, 2017
More photo

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Opebusola(f): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2017
Pastor weldone

7 Likes

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by uviesa(m): 7:38am On Jun 12, 2017
More

1 Share

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by uviesa(m): 7:43am On Jun 12, 2017
More photos

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by veekid(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2017
Pastor finally admits we're all thieves

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:11am On Jun 12, 2017
Forgiveness and Love is the Best way to preach Christ. But I guess he will stop stealing totally cos next time he might fall into the hands of Jungle Justice.

9 Likes

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by ezecy: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Free Web Design For 50 Persons Today

I will Design A Basic Company Website for 50 people for free. You are not paying me a dime. Its all for free. All you need to ensure is that we handle your hosting and domain. You will also provide your logo, images, banners and content. The Design is exclusively Free and you are not paying a dime for that.

Its a freewill for 50Persons......

You can call or chat over whatsapp via O8O79O31474

Design concept will be based on your kind of business and it will be a basic company website just 5Pages (Home,About Us,Services, Clientele/Gallery, Contact Us) and above all it will be highly responsive. Pls if you need a dynamic website or a blog, you will have to pay for it.

Its a freewill.

It is very important that you must have your hosting and domain ready before I start the free design (Compulsorily it have to be handled by us).

Latest Free design so far www.sakhs-krates.com

"

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by damton(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Let he with no sin cast the first stone.

To God be the glory.
Go sin no more Brother

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Merciful Pastor.
Ogbeni Thief, go and steal no more o.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by iykofias(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Not bad
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by hopefulLandlord: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
hmmm
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by smartty68(m): 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
If God forgives us, who's he not to forgive his fellow humans! Weh done

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by IntrovertGuy: 8:12am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Stunts
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Pedekunle(m): 8:13am On Jun 12, 2017
Ok now
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 12, 2017
awww so lovely
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by free2ryhme: 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Well the pastor tried sha
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Wizkhalifa2(m): 8:14am On Jun 12, 2017
Anoda pastor jailed aunty kemi, same God, different men, different doctrines..

good one pastor. But keep him away frm the church's offerings till he is totally reformed. grin

8 Likes

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2017
If im try am for near Mosque somewhere up Nigeria. Almajiri won't allow him live to testify

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by ogorwyne(f): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Damn right, everybody look! there goes that guy that was forgiven by our pastor after he stole from his office and his face was splattered all over social media.

nonsense. why publicize it like this. You forgave him and gave him a long lasting stigma.

You forgave him and allowed his picture to be taken and still went ahead to make a long post about it on social media and the boy sef get mind stand well for the post-thief photoshoot. Media Age.

12 Likes

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by loomer: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Since him no kill person, no wahala.
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by oshe11: 8:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Forgive dem go complain...

No Forgive dem go complain...

Chaiiiii......

Wetyn Man do MAN?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by bumi10(m): 8:15am On Jun 12, 2017
hmmm

are u thinking what am thinking
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by JMK9600(f): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2017
This is a Christ-like attitude. May he continue to win more souls for Christ.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by sweetkev(m): 8:16am On Jun 12, 2017
Who is the bigger thief? The pastor or the thief grin
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Suko110(m): 8:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Be merciful like d heavenly father is merciful, # forgive #

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by itskings: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2017
G
Re: Pastor Forgives Thief Who Broke Into Church Office To Steal (Photos) by Amberon11: 8:17am On Jun 12, 2017
Good

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet A Nairalander's 3 Classmates Who Were Ordained Catholic Deacons(pics). / "Stop Complaining" - Pastor Adeboye Tells Nigerians / My Collection Of Religious Memes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.