Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,152 members, 7,780,107 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:42 AM

Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) (22364 Views)

Bisola Aiyeola And Her Daughter, Leyla Rock Matching Outfits / Bisola Aiyeola Her Daughter Leyla And Mother Enjoying Their Vacation (Photo) / Efe Chills With Bisola's Daughter, Leyla (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by feranmi400: 9:15am On Jun 12, 2017
Ex Big Brother Naija housemate, Bisola took to her Instagram page to celebrate her daughter, Leyla as she turns 8 today. She shared a beautiful photo of her and captioned it;

"My little angel . My princess is 8 today. I'm thankful for this wonderful miracle God blessed me with. #birthdaygirl#princess #beautiful#oneinamillion#bestestgiftever.To party with Leyla please go to her school and take one gift pack Lool."

Source: http://www.flexygist.com.ng/2017/06/12/photo-ex-bbn-housemate-bisola-celebrates-her-daughter-on-her-8th-birthday/

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by 10eola(m): 9:20am On Jun 12, 2017
See as the baby resemble me tongue

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by ElSherriff: 9:23am On Jun 12, 2017
TTT would have been this one's Step-Dad now o...Congrats to the damsel.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by softwerk(f): 9:39am On Jun 12, 2017
She looks like Princess Fiona grin

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by kowema(f): 10:25am On Jun 12, 2017
ElSherriff:
TTT would have been this one's Step-Dad now o...Congrats to the damsel.

I thought we wia only on economic recession, little did I know dat sme twarts wia on intellectual n mental recession too.

May God make ur brain whole

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Caustics: 11:26am On Jun 12, 2017
At least she isnt lying about the age now. But Fast foward to 20 years later. I bet she wont be holding a 2 and an 8

1 Like

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Deeypeey(m): 11:26am On Jun 12, 2017
at this young age of hers.....Bisola don already start to dey put her on d road to being a slay-queen...
not cool sis....not cool

1 Like

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by chiefbidemi: 11:27am On Jun 12, 2017
VacancyFM is a private internet radio station that has being assisting Nigerians to secure good jobs. I first heard about them last year. Then last week, a friend of mine was able to switch to a better job through VacancyFM. That is why I decided to share about them here.

Their website is www.vacancyfm.com
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Benjom(m): 11:27am On Jun 12, 2017
Happy Birthday young lady. You shall always be celebrated all the days of your life.

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by exlinklodge: 11:28am On Jun 12, 2017
She turned 24 years this year

and she has 8 years old baby

hmmmmmmmmmmm

how old was her when she got pregnant?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 11:28am On Jun 12, 2017
Wow HBD to her,chai see my fellow fatty bom bom,just like me
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by NwaAmaikpe: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2017
shocked
Obese product of an immorally illicit affair.
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by kaycyor: 11:29am On Jun 12, 2017
softwerk:
you badt oo... lollz

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Yblaze: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2017
Na so them turn celebrities o
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Evablizin(f): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
you smoke pepper and drank custard with indomie spices dis morning abi,efon Nwa rubbish

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Dicedpineapple(f): 11:32am On Jun 12, 2017
kool.hbd
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by LexngtonSteele: 11:32am On Jun 12, 2017
kowema:

I thought we wia only on economic recession, little did I know dat sme twarts wia on intellectual n mental recession too.

May God make ur brain whole

ElSherriff right now....

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Cruset(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
bed belle wetin that innocent girl do you?I fear una o

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by keypad1: 11:33am On Jun 12, 2017
The sound bisola made while giving ttt blow jab on bbn is what i crave for. Tsss tssss tssss tsss was the sound i heard on tv.

I just need bisola to suck my preek. I also want to lick her cli.toris squeezing her labia majora and drinking her vagina juice. Would mix the juice with milk if possible
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Husty(m): 11:33am On Jun 12, 2017
I'm a fvckllonaire, but I've been battling with one attitude since birth, I don't know how to give a fvck. Don't bother teaching me, keep your knowledge to yourself. tongue

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by keypad1: 11:34am On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
guy how far that ur babe dey so? I wan fvck abeg
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by flukgum: 11:35am On Jun 12, 2017
softwerk:
cute
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Dubemkelly(m): 11:37am On Jun 12, 2017
keypad1:
I just need bisola to suck my preek. I also want to lick her cli.toris squeezing her labia majora and drinking her vagina juice. Would mix the juice with milk if possible
How jobless could you be bro...May your heart desire speak of positivity.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by keypad1: 11:39am On Jun 12, 2017
Dubemkelly:

How jobless could you be bro...May your heart desire speak of positivity.
pastor thank u
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by merits(m): 11:41am On Jun 12, 2017
hmmmmmmn she try.while some throw theirs into pit
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by soulfood(m): 11:42am On Jun 12, 2017
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Olibboy: 11:45am On Jun 12, 2017
Obuntu generation. don't mind my speech
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by Olibboy: 11:47am On Jun 12, 2017
softwerk:
Somebody call d popo on fiona
Re: Bisola Celebrates Her Daughter, Leyla's 8th Birthday (Photo) by IJOBA2: 11:48am On Jun 12, 2017
softwerk:
ARE YOU FIONA EQUERE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sunday Dare Meets Shekinat, An 8 Year's Old Boxer (Pictures) / 50 Influential People in America and UK You Wouldn’t Know Are Nigerians / "Christmas mood" Actor Jnr Pope Rock Matching Outfit With His Beautiful Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.