Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,033 members, 7,807,077 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:16 AM

Swine Flu - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Swine Flu (692 Views)

Swine Flu In Nigeria: Girl Tests Positive In Lagos / First Swine Flu Death Recorded In Africa / Beware! Swine Flu Is The Latest Health Problem (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Swine Flu by magd: 12:13am On Jan 22, 2010
Hello my fellow nairaland members, being a concerned nigerian and my brother's keeper i bring this notice to you all. Its about the VIRUS called SWINE FLU, Its dangerous to the health and can also kill within days if an infected person is not taking care of. These are some "SYMPTOMS"
* Fever
* Muscle aches
* Lethargy
* Coughing
* Headache
* Sore throat
* Runny nose
* Nausea
"PREVENTION" # Covering nose and mouth with a tissue upon coughing and sneezing followed by proper disposal of the tissue. # Avoiding contact with ill persons.
# Avoiding the urge to touch nose, mouth and eyes in general.
# Staying home form work and/or school upon onset and for the duration of symptoms.
# Assuring adequate and thorough handwashing and use of alcohol based hand cleansers (in the absence of proper handwashing facilities).
# Providing tissues in common areas of homes, common and public areas. . Read more at Suite101: Swine Flu Symptoms, Treatment and Prevention: 2009 Swine Flu Information on the US and International Outbreak http://diseases-viruses.suite101.com/article.cfm/swine_flu_symptoms_treatment_and_prevention#ixzz0dI2svxjX

(1) (Reply)

Aerobics Works Like Magic! / Accident Affected Her Breast: Help Needed. / WANTED URGENTLY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.