Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,304 members, 7,780,720 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 08:35 PM

Tanker Accident On AYA Asokoro Should Trucks Be Allowed To Move During The Day? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Tanker Accident On AYA Asokoro Should Trucks Be Allowed To Move During The Day? (573 Views)

This Machine Can Wash Dangote Trucks, BRT, Luxurious Buses, Trailers In 6mins / Saudi Women Will Also Be Allowed To Drive Trucks & Motorbikes When Ban Is Lifted / Saudi Women Celebrate News They Will Finally Be Allowed To Drive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tanker Accident On AYA Asokoro Should Trucks Be Allowed To Move During The Day? by Rapheal1987: 11:22am On Jun 12, 2017
I came across this terrible accident on AYA Asokoro during the weekend, precisely on Sunday, about a tanker that lost control due to the narrow road killing 7 people. I lent from the blog i read the news from that their was a construction going on in the road.

i'll like us to deliberate on this topic, should tankers be allowed to move during the day time?

assuming it was during the working days were there are lots of traffic, it would have been something else.

lets have your view on this topic.

for those who wish to read the news, check http://www.toktok9ja.com/2017/06/tanker-accident-driver-six-others-burnt.html

Re: Tanker Accident On AYA Asokoro Should Trucks Be Allowed To Move During The Day? by cardoctor(m): 1:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Again??

(1) (Reply)

Honda Mechanic Around Apapa / Brainbox For Kia Rio 2003 Needed Urgently / Sneek Peek On The 2021 Genesis G70 Looks.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.