Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,484 members, 7,808,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:27 PM

Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin (1753 Views)

UNIMAID Lecturer Makes Students To Hold A Snake To Earn A Mark / JAMB Suspends Its Worker for Accusing A Snake Of Swallowing N36million / Photo Of Auchi Poly Student At Graduation Party Shortly Before She Was Killed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by Boanerges1(m): 4:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
Some group of student seating under the tree at the faculty of education enjoying fresh air saw a snake which made them to run away all round the faculty for about 3omins ago.

One of the student (follow the link below to read in details and see pictures)

https://omojowoblog./2017/06/12/breakin-a-snake-was-killed-at-unilorin/

Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by Oloniyan(m): 4:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
don't stress yourself lalasticlala is not interested in this grin

1 Like

Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Snake thread.... E no fit enter any needle grin

2 Likes

Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by Olabodedennis(m): 4:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
First page things..lalasticlala where u dey?

1 Like

Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by Kestolove(m): 4:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
food done don for lala
Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
Let me reserve my comment on this spot...

Lalasticlala is still checking if this is old or new story...he has deployed all his app to detect similarities

Searching ....Unilorin plus snake, snake with damaged median, thin snake and tree, snake tied to fruit tree, students and snake, rainy season and dead snake, Unilorin kills snake, Unilorin eat snake, Uniloring front page blog, etc

3 Likes

Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by adeememman(m): 6:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
that Innocent creature.
Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by lordsharks(m): 6:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
Lalas food
Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by Outofsync(m): 7:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Book of Nairaland Chapter 1 's 13 :

And Lalasticlala opened the thread that contained his favorite specie. And he saw it was good. And he granted the Thread the magical flight to FP

grin. grin

In case this thread makes FP, I want to appeal to NCAN and other keyboard warriors to stop their madness for now. Nigeria can be great again. Only if we believe in it.

God bless us all.

1 Like

Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by oldfoolnigger(m): 7:58pm On Jun 12, 2017
lalasticlala lalasticlala oo lala ooo lala.
op dance around ur phone they sing above song.
lalasticlala oo lalao lala o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by philGeo(m): 11:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Fp
Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by youngcizza(m): 12:10am On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by NLProblemChild(m): 5:25am On Jun 13, 2017
If this thread hit FP.. Am in my house comman beat me...

1 Like

Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by twentyk(m): 8:02am On Jun 13, 2017
just in case
Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by Evablizin(f): 10:06am On Jun 13, 2017
Is like lala is no more interested in snake peppersoup, may be the last one he ate resulted to constipation

Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by bravolyk(m): 3:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by akinsadeez(m): 7:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
Whoever killed this snake dey vex mehn. See brutal finishing undecided
Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by colossus91(m): 8:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
lala pls do dis for me ......so i go dey front page for once plssssss lala lala how many times i call u??
Re: Breaking: A Snake Was Killed At Unilorin by NairalandCS(m): 11:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lala right now. grin

(1) (Reply)

UNILAG Post UTME Pass Questions And Answers Download Here / Kogi State School Of Nursing S.O.N (obangede) 2018/2019 Admission Form, Midwifer / (Richland Nigeria) NPDC NNPC Scholarship... Please Is This A Scam?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.