Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,522 members, 7,801,453 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:24 PM

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action (65014 Views)

Met My Son For The First Time Today - Photos / Don't Marry Me If You Won't Allow My Relations To Stay Or Visit Me. / House Help Abuse: Why Some Nigerian Wives Won't Make Heaven (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by newlander: 4:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
okay firstly i'll like to apologise if the topic had been treated before, i'm kinda new here

Now here is the gist, my wife is a hottie, as in full option 6 loader double decker. but here is the thing, my son won't let me get a piece of that no more. As in the dude have completely colonize my wife. i am not a stingy guy, i am open for a sharing option, but the lil guy is having non of that. he wants her all for himself. Any time we start clapping before we go begin the dance, dude will start his "attention seeking cry" even if he is asleep o, and my wife will leave me high and dry and go attend to him.

i need a way out (matured advice o)

i am tempted to start giving the guy cough syrup secretly

lil guy is 6 months old

362 Likes 21 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Quickie. Sometimes na rush rush win am.

281 Likes 13 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by BiafraBushBoy(m): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
cheesy cheesy cheesy

There are other places you can explore na...

Kitchen; While she is cooking, you can eat her before eating the food she is making.

Bathroom

454 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Brooke60(f): 4:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
Talk to madam or

give little dude sleeping pills grin

106 Likes 9 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by mrsfavour(f): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
try to do it midnightly ,he must have slept.let mum b/feed him fully so that he can give u guys at least an hour so u can catch some fun,that's how I roll.but bear in mind that when u start having kids, there is bound to be distractions unlike when ur single. keep managing till he can sleep all tru the night without disturbance.

197 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by mrsfavour(f): 4:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Gaggi:
Quickie. Not every time rush rush.
hahahahha

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by newlander: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
mrsfavour:
try to do it midnightly ,he must have slept.let mum b/feed him fully so that he can give u guys at least an hour so u can catch some fun,that's how I roll.but bear in mind that when u start having kids, there is bound to be distractions unlike when ur single. keep managing till he can sleep all tru the night without disturbance.

thanks alot for this. but the midnight thing ehn... work stress no go allow person last reach midnight sef.

132 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Sure guard! Keep off! Military Zone grin

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by newlander: 4:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Brooke60:
Talk to madam or

give little dude sleeping pills grin

i am considering your second option grin grin grin

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jun 12, 2017
newlander:
okay firstly i'll like to apologise if the topic had been treated before, i'm kinda new here

Now here is the gist, my wife is a hottie, as in full option 6 loader double decker. but here is the thing, my son won't let me get a piece of that no more. As in the dude have completely colonize my wife. i am not a stingy guy, i am open for a sharing option, but the lil guy is having non of that. he wants her all for himself. Any time we start clapping before we go begin the dance, dude will start his "attention seeking cry" even if he is asleep o, and my wife will leave me high and dry and go attend to him.

lil guy is 6 months old

Na you dey find bon boy and you come dey complain cheesy

120 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by mrsfavour(f): 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
newlander:

thanks alot for this. but the midnight thing ehn... work stress no go allow person last reach midnight sef.
try it,because mum must attend to him ,babies needs attention always.

32 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by SirVintageCock: 6:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
If you try it out of frustration you may overdose him and then your erEction will flatten till he gets better.

Place him on his §winger so that when you are banging the mother one leg will be rocking the §winGer while the other will hold you steady. This is just for doggy. The other positions is pure tirisome like fvcking from behind while baby is Bfeeding. Sh!t ain't appropriate....iswear.

165 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by sisisioge: 7:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
grin grin grin grin grin

You are on your own big guy. You've got to find a way to draft an agreement with the lil guy or forget tongue

136 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Greenbullet(m): 8:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Eyaaa

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by nnamdibig(m): 8:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is seriously serious. Am in same condition bro.....mine sef na twins.

388 Likes 16 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by teemy(m): 8:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
one more consideration you have to take is that madam would be very tired from the continuous waking ups. do this; feed now, in 30mins feed him full again. that should give you guys like 2hrs free time. it is better he is fed before he self wakes.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by armyofone(m): 8:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin grin

You are on your own big guy. You've got to find a way to draft an agreement with the lil guy or forget tongue

I never eat belly full na action you dey think about ? Wah, wah, wah, wahhhhhh

Op, Try to over feed the baby and he will sleep through the night. Get a baby sitter for the weekend and go take care of yourselves.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by obo389(m): 9:00pm On Jun 12, 2017
Bros give the lil man any cough syrub.
At least that one no dey harm grin
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by jieta: 9:01pm On Jun 12, 2017
newlander:

lil guy is 6 months old
gringrin no be so you do your daddy, a beg leave junior make he enjoy.

176 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by sisisioge: 9:03pm On Jun 12, 2017
armyofone:

I never eat belly full na action you dey think about ? Wah, wah, wah, wahhhhhh

Op, Try to over feed the baby and he will sleep through the night. Get a baby sitter for the weekend and go take care of yourselves.

Abi get him to love Mickey mouse too...mickey has a world record of holding attention for a long long time. My little goddaughter has signed a renewable contract with him.If you wan run go sokoto come back, just play mickey...you won't be missed grin

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by nana228(f): 4:25am On Jun 13, 2017

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Exponental(m): 6:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Are you regretting you have a son cos of sex? Think man.... Every couple experience this. You just have to wait for him to sleep. Better still, drop him at a creche and come back home.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by ImaIma1(f): 7:04am On Jun 13, 2017
If you have already started and he starts crying, you can finish up. How long does a quickie last.
It's not a crime for the baby to cry(as long as it is not for tooo long). He is stretching his vocal cords and exercising his lungs. You dont pick them up immediately they cry everytime especially if the have eaten, their diaper is clean,etc.
Maybe you should not do it where he is also...in the sitting room;etc...in case he is actually withch hunting lol.

170 Likes 7 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by NL1960: 10:11am On Jun 13, 2017
newlander:

lil guy is 6 months old

It is called law of karma. Shebi na so you too do your papa when you small. grin grin grin

90 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by greatgod2012(f): 10:37am On Jun 13, 2017
You don't know what is called quickie until you start having kids!

Learn how to do quickies!
Learn how to do it in unusual places and at unusual time!
Never try and use any sleeping drugs or unneeded cough syrups for the boy, it's part of the marriage experiences!

Shalom!

90 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Nobody: 11:08am On Jun 13, 2017
newlander:

Now here is the gist, my wife is a hottie, as in full option 6 loader double decker. but here is the thing, my son won't let me get a piece of that no more. As in the dude have completely colonize my wife.

The way you've described your wife sef. Is your wife a piece of meat?

54 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by bukatyne(f): 11:32am On Jun 13, 2017
NotOfThis:

She is not a piece of meat; she is a body of meat to be explored.

65 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by KAYD007(m): 1:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
SirVintageCock:
If you try it out of frustration you may overdose him and then your erEction will flatten till he gets better.

Place him on his §winger so that when you are banging the mother one leg will be rocking the §winGer while the other will hold you steady. This is just for doggy. The other positions is pure tirisome like fvcking from behind while baby is Bfeeding. Sh!t ain't appropriate....iswear.

kai!

2 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by newlander: 5:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
NotOfThis:

naaah its not like that yo, i was just trying to emphasize the point that i have a very beautiful wife and all that n i am not getting any action

41 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by newlander: 5:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
greatgod2012:
You don't know what is called quickie until you start having kids!

Learn how to do quickies!
Learn how to do it in unusual places and at unusual time!
Never try and use any sleeping drugs or unneeded cough syrups for the boy, it's part of the marriage experiences!

Shalom!

thanks yo
Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Drop him off at Grandma's house for a few hours grin grin

14 Likes

Re: My Son Won't Let Me Get Any Action by Ishilove: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Guy tape yer deek sideways until lil man is a year old cheesy

19 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

When You Stay Abroad And Leave Your Wife And Little Kids Back Home / Wife Bites Off Husband’s Private Part Over Boyfriend In Imo / Man Dumps Wife For Being A Bad Cook

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.