Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,582 members, 7,809,112 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? (19288 Views)

Poll: Who Is More Promiscuous

Female bankers: 59% (103 votes)
Nurses: 40% (70 votes)
This poll has ended

Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? / Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? / Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Ben13: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
Most professional ladies that are single are kinda promiscuous. . . not only Bankers and Nurses.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by DisGuy: 4:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
honeric01:

abeg, free me lol, the toilet na for staffs but VIP customers are allowed to use it, so u get the gist now abi? tongue

wetin u self wan know? u don see bank girls dey use bank phone make personal calls before?

Ahh no wonder you know the most promiscuous ones,
you are the VIP customer Opening HUGE accounts
to meet their balances na wa

atleast you are elongating some peoples career in the banking sector
reducing unemployment in your own special way via da toilet  cool
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by honeric01(m): 4:18pm On Jan 23, 2010
@Dis guy,

Na me and you dey fight unemployment lol, u don forget how we dey take meet for that junction plan our next target? u remember the quickie we dey give them for toilet and the main the main one for that special hotel? no tell me say u don forget oo cool cool
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Akposkin: 4:38pm On Jan 23, 2010
Una get mouth
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Akposkin: 4:40pm On Jan 23, 2010
Una get mouth
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by mrkoma2012: 5:20pm On Jan 23, 2010
Female bankers are more promiscious i can testify this as a result of many encounters personally and business partners.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Profkenny1(m): 5:46pm On Jan 23, 2010
Of course female nurses are MORE promiscuous!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
I can stand and say that female bankers are not promiscuous as nurses,
Why?
1. Female bankers that sleep for money or deposits are GREEDY. If a customer is pressuring you for sex, you can say no and mean it except u want to give in.
2. Nurses sleep with the doctors (especially if he's cute) and it is fun to see them fighting for the doctor when they get to know,
3. female students are also promiscuous too, the ones that sleep for good grades.
4. air hostesses. Why did u forget this one, they are way promiscuous! Doubt me? Ask an average air hostess how many mens' complimentary card she gets in a flight alone?
Now are these women sleeping with the air??
Are we forgetting how  promiscuous men are too and cant keep their balls closed!!!!
it takes two to tango!!!!

so please stop this cheap and useless comparison!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by opsydudu(m): 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2010
from my little experience with both, i give it all to the Nurses. They are unbelievable and willing to experiment anything to any extent. Bankers are promiscuous too but not as wild as nurses. I've had fun with some bankers from Zenith, Oceanic, Diamond and Intercontinental bank respectively but nothing is as compared to nurses.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by koolchicco: 5:54pm On Jan 23, 2010
Ben-10:

Most professional ladies that are single are kinda promiscuous. . . not only Bankers and Nurses.
@Ben

I agree with you, I think most professional ladies really.

Once I had an awful kinda experience when I was ill and,

at hospital a Nurse was caressing my "ogologo mma agha" while I was asleep. angry

She later confessed though and we became friends afterward, but the experience remains shocking to me. embarassed

N.B: Most nurses can sleep with anything with 'long thingy' including Chimpanzee!! undecided
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 23, 2010
koolchicco:

@Ben

I agree with you, I think most professional ladies really.

Once I had an awful kinda experience when I was ill and,

at hospital a Nurse was caressing my "ogologo mma agha" while I was asleep. angry

She later confessed though and we became friends afterward, but the experience remains shocking to me. embarassed

N.B: Most nurses can sleep with anything with 'long thingy' including Chimpanzee!! undecided

if nurses are that bad,why are Nigerian men in the US,mostly after them for marriage. Only because of money
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by koolchicco: 6:13pm On Jan 23, 2010
MrPrsdent:

if nurses are that bad,why are Nigerian men in the US,mostly after them for marriage. Only because of money 

Now Thou hath said it not Moi!! grin grin
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by heilige(m): 6:14pm On Jan 23, 2010
It shud be the bankers. Everyone here seem to mention only the bankers
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by sofadj(m): 6:21pm On Jan 23, 2010
always female bankers,
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by kkkossy(m): 6:24pm On Jan 23, 2010
Female bankers r also promiscous must especially if ur handsome. cool
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by whiteroses(f): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2010
they are opposite, bankers are cool, nurses are uncool especially after serving for 7-10 years lool ijk
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by shooze: 7:24pm On Jan 23, 2010
stupid topic and pple are busy debating tells a lot about the IQ of some pple here gosh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by tychee69(m): 7:32pm On Jan 23, 2010
I think most posters on this thread are hasty in generalizing that female bankers are promiscuous. Yeah I know that there are definitely some bad elements that will do anything to achieve an objective, there are a lot of good responsible young females in the banking industry. Society is not fair to female bankers, Because of some exaggerated observation, must the entire bunch suffer?
I think it starts and ends with the individual.
Have you ever paused and observed the ever growing sex industry thriving within the four walls of our higher institutions?
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by whiteroses(f): 7:33pm On Jan 23, 2010
shooze:

silly topic and pple are busy debating tells a lot about the IQ of some pple here gosh lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
you dont have to be boring and articulate at all times tongue its just one of nairaland's many random fun topic and if it doesn't appeal to you, you nor fit click back
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by na2day2(m): 7:38pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ Op

i will say nigerian female bankers are more promiscuous than the nurses but who is complaining? grin grin grin
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by shooze: 7:39pm On Jan 23, 2010
whiterose if u happened to be a banker or nurse trust me you will not find this topic funny. i work with a bank and i am sick and tired of all the stereotype attached to the profession. if one banker is promiscuous so every body is some mothers have actually prevented their sons from marrying bankers and nurses and such topics just keep the rubbish notion burning
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by THEAMAKA(f): 7:40pm On Jan 23, 2010
shooze:

whiterose if u happened to be a banker or nurse trust me you will not find this topic funny. i work with a bank and i am sick and tired of all the stereotype attached to the profession. if one banker is promiscuous so every body is some mothers have actually prevented their sons from marrying bankers and nurses and such topics just keep the rubbish notion burning
awwww I'm sorry to hear that. sad stuff. . . sad
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by na2day2(m): 7:41pm On Jan 23, 2010
shooze:

are men dogs?
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2010
if one banker is promiscuous so every body is some mothers have actually prevented their sons from marrying bankers and nurses

shocked

the stereotype is very persistent.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by koolchicco: 7:43pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

@ Op

i will say nigerian female bankers are more promiscuous than the nurses but who is complaining?  grin grin grin

B4 nko? Why u no go know which one's better. Bad man! tongue grin
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Wrex(m): 7:46pm On Jan 23, 2010
This is a very difficult question  because both nurses and bankers are professional prostitutes,
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by na2day2(m): 7:55pm On Jan 23, 2010
koolchicco:

B4 nko? Why u no go know which one's better. Bad man! tongue grin

i am only aspiring to be like u sir tongue tongue tongue
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by honeyguy(m): 7:56pm On Jan 23, 2010
nna mehh those female bankers are wicked in that aspect, dem fit seduce jesus christ to leave the cross for some quickie
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by spoilt(f): 8:09pm On Jan 23, 2010
Bankers and nurses don suffer. Little do people know how much play teachers are getting on the side. grin
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Remii(m): 8:11pm On Jan 23, 2010
Honestly I think most people respond based on hearsay, HOW MANY BANKERS or NURSES  HAVE SLEPT WITH. Can you state how more easily you got the bankers or nurses compared to others who are neither bankers or nurses?  the truth is that almost girl is promiscuous this days partly due to economic situation but largely due to greed and urge to live beyond what their families can not provide. So I think it is unfair to tag any section of the society. Same girls who did what they call "runs" while in school are the ones getting into job market so what are we talking about.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by sammyavu: 8:23pm On Jan 23, 2010
Na wa o guys,both parties are doing the same things,when a female bankers see handsome guy who came to make some deposit she no go fill concentrate again beside they are very deperate looking for husband the same with Nurses stay in the hospital any patient who came for treament she we always look for way to hook the guy up,cos NEVER A DULL MOMENT WITH THEM
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by na2day2(m): 8:26pm On Jan 23, 2010
spoilt:

Bankers and nurses don suffer. Little do people know how much play teachers are getting on the side. grin

promiscuous bankers and nurses are a nigerian thing, promiscuous teachers is just plain american

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Got A Job Through Linkedin??? / Can Resignation Letter(s) Be Rejected / Exxonmobil To Pay N350m Each As Severance Package To Sacked Senior Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.