Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? - Career (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? (19284 Views)

Poll: Who Is More Promiscuous

Female bankers: 59% (103 votes)
Nurses: 40% (70 votes)
This poll has ended

Must Female Bankers Dress Loosely? / Are Female Bankers Truly Executive Prostitute? / Doctors Or Nurses: Who Should Get Better Pay? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by enilowo(m): 11:51am On Jan 25, 2010
I am a banker and i know that our ladies (both married and single are , i don't know much about nurse but if my friend experience is anything to go by then Nurse(s) are as bad as bankers. You wanna hear the experience? write me on enilowo@gmail.com
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by rohdiah(f): 1:01pm On Jan 25, 2010
Y be said una dey have negative thinking about bankers. they are not what u people think. nurse are the real ashewo. i never see nurse dat is not promiscuous.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by aganaboos1: 1:19pm On Jan 25, 2010
Female Bankers do take care of their customers and bosses cos of target while the Nurses take good care of their patients.I taught we would have included insurance female slots.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by mctolove(f): 2:00pm On Jan 25, 2010
it individual. who eva dat want to be promiscuous whether she is a pastor"s daughter wil still be. so is not ur profession.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:41pm On Jan 25, 2010
if profession is what make people promiscous, na im be say female engineers go be nuns naaa! abi? grin
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Jan 25, 2010
George_D:

if profession is what make people promiscous, na im be say female engineers go be nuns naaa! abi? grin

I thought most of them are reserved cheesy
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by prommy(f): 8:10pm On Jan 25, 2010
You have made me to remember our song when i was in SON calabar.NURSES ARE SPECIAL , We are really special.please dont misunderstand our care.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by whobemumu(m): 10:48pm On Jan 25, 2010
I DON NYA.SH MANY NURSES SHA !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! TOO SWEET !!!! BANKERS ARE HARDER TO TOAST COS THEY THINK THEY HAVE MONEY . NURSES NO DE

MAKE SHAKARAA
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by marlenemae: 2:21am On Jan 26, 2010
This is the more stupid question I ever hared in all my life,why this people dont use your time doing good thingsBullsheet!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by na2day2(m): 2:36am On Jan 26, 2010
enilowo:

I am a banker and i know that our ladies (both married and single are , i don't know much about nurse but if my friend experience is anything to go by then Nurse(s) are as bad as bankers. You wanna hear the experience? write me on enilowo@gmail.com

who shld write u, guys or girls?
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by san26dy(f): 10:29am On Jan 26, 2010
@OP you must be very stupid to ask this kind of question. get yourself a life!!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by san26dy(f): 10:33am On Jan 26, 2010
@OP you must be very stu.pid to ask this kind of question. get yourself a life!! Seun I know exactly what I wanted to say.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by GeorgeD1(m): 12:06pm On Jan 26, 2010
enilowo share your secret with us. what is there to hide? afterall you can't do more than 2 rounds! grin
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by enilowo(m): 1:18pm On Jan 26, 2010
The truth about ladies Bankers is that many of them don't have a home or no prospect except for few, as a result of this they are at the mercy of guys to help dem shine there kongo(hope you know what i mean?). If i am lying with little change in your pocket go out there and attempt trial. I am waiting for rsult of your adventure.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by THEAMAKA(f): 2:02pm On Jan 26, 2010
what kind of people decided to insult their female workforce just for some laughs? women are trying to work and make a living, now they are being branded as promiscuous? i feel bad for the women that can't get married due to these foolish generalizations.
i guess some people wish to go back to the 16th century. anyone can be promiscuous no matter what profession. this topic still saddens me and especially where it ended up.
sigh. . .
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by GeorgeD1(m): 3:06pm On Jan 26, 2010
enilowo how many of them you don try before and how many you suceed?
you talk as if all female bankers are homeless layabouts!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by ladej(m): 8:21pm On Jan 26, 2010
THE AMAKA:

what kind of people decided to insult their female workforce just for some laughs? women are trying to work and make a living, now they are being branded as promiscuous? i feel bad for the women that can't get married due to these foolish generalizations.
i guess some people wish to go back to the 16th century. anyone can be promiscuous no matter what profession. this topic still saddens me and especially where it ended up.
sigh. . .

back to 1610, see you there grin
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by THEAMAKA(f): 1:19am On Jan 27, 2010
ladej:

back to 1610, see you there grin
16th century = 1700s
but anyway you can go back to 1610 on your own, toodles!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by ladej(m): 1:26am On Jan 27, 2010
THE AMAKA:

16th century = 1700s
but anyway you can go back to 1610 on your own, toodles!

twas a joke. insulting anyone is wrong at work regardless of gender. although some women are promiscous at work they are varying factors why this is so

1. the woman could be a natural flirt which could lead to promiscuity

2. the woman could do it for a specific reason i.e. target driven/promotion

3. she could be intimidated as in if she doesnt do it she may lose her job or get transferred to some remote branch. more women are suing bosses now though. glad awareness is picking up. NO TO WORKPLACE HARRASSMENT
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by oiseworld: 7:24am On Jan 27, 2010
i don't visit hospitals,so I'll say bankers.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by GeorgeD1(m): 11:44am On Jan 27, 2010
ladej:

twas a joke. insulting anyone is wrong at work regardless of gender. although some women are promiscous at work they are varying factors why this is so

1. the woman could be a natural flirt which could lead to promiscuity

2. the woman could do it for a specific reason i.e. target driven/promotion

3. she could be intimidated as in if she doesnt do it she may lose her job or get transferred to some remote branch. more women are suing bosses now though. glad awareness is picking up. NO TO WORKPLACE HARRASSMENT

harassment is a two way street. is it the women harrassing the men or other other way round? grin
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by msb247(m): 5:48pm On Jan 28, 2010
female bankers of course!!!
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by babafrayo1: 5:46am On Jan 30, 2010
Enilowo,i think dat's wat u normally do and ur consience is disturbing u.therefore u have turn a new leaf,build ur house on a solid rock.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by GeorgeD1(m): 10:47am On Jan 30, 2010
what about female astronauts? i'm sure those ladies will be celibate from the tone of this thread undecided
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by eejo(m): 1:47am On Jan 31, 2010
Female bankers are into prostitution than nurses to confirm just toast a banker in the bank with your money and she will be in your bed sooner than expected
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by GeorgeD1(m): 6:44pm On Jan 31, 2010
"toast a banker with money"? is it only bankers that fall when toasted with 'money'? what else would you toast her with? stones or leaves? and won't a lady engineer also fall if toasted with money? or do you need spanners to toast her instead?  grin
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by skyone(m): 10:29pm On Jan 31, 2010
Topic should have been UNILAG GIRLS v UNI BEN GIRLS
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by emiwanlee(m): 12:22am On Feb 12, 2010
The bankers are winning
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2010
was there ever a contest?
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by bockey(m): 4:59pm On Feb 19, 2010
Well, female bankers are not what you guys think. They may look jovial to every customer, but they dont really engage in those activities, except those ones in desperate pursuit of targets. Am talking from experience. But for nurses, i don't really know much of them. Thanks.
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by ITbomb(m): 4:06pm On Apr 23, 2011
Is it just because you work in a bank and u trip for a guy or you work in the hospital and u r sleepin with a man. I think the unemployed are the most promiscuous followed by those girls tradin around company gates
Re: Who Is More Promiscuous? Female Bankers Or Nurses ? by GeorgeD1(m): 4:53pm On Apr 23, 2011
my friend, unemployment is never an excuse for promiscuity.

there are many decent unemployed girls out there who will not open their
legs for a man because of job. at least i know one or two of them.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Got A Job Through Linkedin??? / Can Resignation Letter(s) Be Rejected / Exxonmobil To Pay N350m Each As Severance Package To Sacked Senior Employees

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.