Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,862 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:47 PM

15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers (25365 Views)

Two Nigerians Arrested In Ghana For Kidnapping And Human Trafficking / Abubakar Umar: How Kidnapper Made N120 Million From Kidnapping In 6 Months / Soldier Who Is Evans' Gang Member Arrested, Made N6.5m From Kidnapping (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by sureinfo: 5:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Since it seems as if it's kidnapping that is reigning for criminals these days, it's better we look for ways on How to be safe from kidnapping as the trend is on the rise.

Most of these kidnappers work with information. If they don't know you or your family members have money you probably won't be a target.

Please note, It's good to have a sense of security and safety.

1. Never use car stickers that says where you work, especially if you have a prestigious job, don't let show off kill you.

2. Avoid making your financial status public, don't be the one that jumps to front of the church to make donations or the one pastor raves about.

3. When you attend parties, don't let the band get you so high that you start spraying money like no man's business, use an envelope.

4. Don't be the one that tries to empty the ATM machine by making large withdrawals ...You don't need 50k in your wallet to feel like a man.

5. Always delete your bank transaction notifications, especially SMS...you really can memorize your bank balance....Shred ur POS/ATM receipts.

6. Don't go jogging while it's dark, you really should be smarter than that. If you can, get someone trusted as company.

7. Always lock your doors, even if you're only going out to switch off your generator.

8. NEVER EVER, NEVER EVER WEAR YOUR ID outside your work place. No one needs to know you work with SHELL, don't be stupid. undecided

9. Be accountable to your spouse or parents, let someone know where you are at every point, don't branch to GRA when u should be in Woji.

10. As much as you can avoid it, don't send kids on errand outside your house, they are soft targets.

11. Don't try to form richest dude in the neighborhood by flaunting your new Tecno Camon CX or the latest iPhone, or by making large donations in your estate meetings, learn modesty.

12. When you give, give with modesty and privately, learn to say "I can't spare that amount now". Stop doing Baba Olowo for the boys dem.

13. Don't stay late in your office long after closing hours. That deadline work can be done at home.

14. Make safety the number one factor in your decision always!
God will keep and protect you as you also apply discretion.

15. Always watch your back especially when in a strange environment. Use of rear mirror while driving is encouraged. You can do that smartly without attracting attention.

Stay SAFE all the time..... don't take your security for granted.

Nairalanders, you can add your own too.

https://www.nairaland.com/3537436/13-cool-ways-safe-kidnappers

95 Likes 24 Shares

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by izuch(m): 5:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Noted.

3 Likes

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by tafat: 5:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Very timely.

This is why people like lagbaja, Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 and other mods can never be kidnapped. No one knows them.

If these people I'm talking of should come in your midst you will never know who they really are.

What am I trying to say? Be careful about what you do and say. Don't always brag

Besides the Tecno Camon CX at N60k is an affordable phone anyone can purchase. Abi e reach wetin person go use de brag?

22 Likes

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Iamwrath: 5:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
tafat:
Very timely.

This is why people like lagbaja, Seun, lalasticlala, mynd44 and other mods can never be kidnapped. No one knows them.

If these people I'm talking of should come in your midst you will never know who they really are.

What am I trying to say? Be careful about what you do and say. Don't always brag

I know seun , I know lagbaja , i traced mynd with his gmail and i have a photo of lalastic

Who wan bet am with me ??

Back to topic , good information , especially show off aspect

And always let your family know your schedule , Yoruba adage says , Asoro ma se , ti iruu won ba sonu , aa wa won ni

meaning , someone who always keeps his words or is accountable in aspect of movements and routine , if that routine changes , people will look for them

BTW , who wan kidnap mynd ? unless we wan punish am for the bannings wey we no deserve , grin grin grin grin grin grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Uwaomaokey(m): 7:35pm On Jun 12, 2017

2 Likes

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by chimah3(m): 8:05pm On Jun 12, 2017
Only God can protect

7 Likes

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by pythonkid(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
the smartest way is to always hope on God for protection

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by helphelp: 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Baba loke lo le se

Eni ti o mo eni ni oun se ni

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by maxiuc(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice information

But the money never still come talk more of person wey dem go kidnap

When you are rich no rest of mind same goes when you are poor

Wetin man pikin no go see
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Damfostopper(m): 8:07pm On Jun 12, 2017
wen Yu kidnap a wrong target

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by chinawapz(m): 8:08pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by nwapastor: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Try to find out alternative routes you can take to your destination and use them
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Rayfield: 8:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Stop shouting Taarty Bulliyoon in the Akant
Stop making fake calls and be bragging because one yeye slay queen sitdown near you.
For the girl/lady/woman, don't be a talky-talky (Talkative), make you no go use your long mouth put you, your hubby or family for Trouble.
Stop declaring free-free green bottle for those portbelly men for Beer parlour before yawa go gas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Ibitade1993(f): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Very educative! Thanks for the nice writeup.

2 Likes

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by mafiaso9: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
stories that touch, you can tell a big man no matter how simple he looks, for igbo rich man look at the back of his head, u go see levels of fat lol
For hausa rich man check him grammar
Yoruba rich man check to make sure he's using a cheap phone. Na poor ones dey carry big phones like iphone

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
mafiaso9:
stories that touch, you can tell a big man no matter how simple he looks, for igbo rich man look at the back of his head, u go see levels of fat lol
For hausa rich man check him grammar
Yoruba rich man check to make sure he's using a cheap phone. Na poor ones dey carry big phones like iphone

grin grin grin

Meanwhile, check my signature if you wish to become a Bulk SMS Reseller for a token.
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by tafat: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nice

1 Like

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by BruzMoney(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Evans
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by chimah3(m): 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
Some people won't mind being kidnapped in this economy...at least kidnappers sabi take care of person pass this APC government

1 Like

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jun 12, 2017
What security agency do you work with?
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by sureinfo: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
tafat:
Very timely.

Besides the Tecno Camon CX at N60k is an affordable phone anyone can purchase. Abi e reach wetin person go use de brag?

Oga abi na madam. The thing reach o. Sometimes people won't ask you how much the phone is. Seeing the sleek nature and design of the phone is enough for anyone to think it can buy two plots of land.

Back to topic... Is there any need for trial of kidnappers?? Kill them instantly and save taxpayers money
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:11pm On Jun 12, 2017
I am coming
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by ikorodureporta: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
*.....mind how u answer phone calls in public places;

*dnt expose/count large sum of money in d public

*stay away from street joints (beer parlours)

*dnt always bring in different artisans to work for you in yr house

*dnt live as a snub - always relate with yr neighbours

6 Likes

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hmmm
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by sketcherJ(m): 8:12pm On Jun 12, 2017
I like your write up bro, nice work. But seriously when you start living your life with many precautions.. U start losing the taste of life, it is only God that saves Jare.

9 Likes

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by PanickMode(m): 8:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Very resourceful..but what of some of us
dat wont yield anything from kidnapping?

Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by sinisters(m): 8:14pm On Jun 12, 2017
Cool
Precaution is the key
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by ipreach: 8:15pm On Jun 12, 2017
Contact me for a responsive and affordable blog at a cheapest price.

Call/WhatsApp 080 6021 8705

Make use of this golden opportunity
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by richard16(m): 8:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kidnapper wey go abduct me don suffer! grin There food go finish..... Na them go tire!
Re: 15 Smart Ways You And Your Loved Ones Can Be Safe From Kidnapping And Kidnappers by Abdstrakt(m): 8:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Kid taking a nap

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Army And Prison Officers Assault Man, Force Him To Roll In Dirty Water. Photos / Two Ladies Seen Assaulting A Driver During A Heated Exchange In Lagos. / Fulani Herdsman Cuts Off Woman’s Four Fingers In Abia - Ohanaeze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.