Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,483 members, 7,808,756 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:26 PM

Please Help With A Job; Depression Has Set In - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Please Help With A Job; Depression Has Set In (407 Views)

Am Losing My Mind, Please Depression Has Set In Help. / Someone Should Please Give Me A Job Before Depression Will Kill Me / Please Save A Nairalander From Job Depression (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help With A Job; Depression Has Set In by IamSantafe(m): 5:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Hello, Nairalanders.
This would be my first plea for help, in anyway, on this forum.
I am a graduate of Public administration, second class upper, and since I finished school I haven't been able to get a decent job.

I am a very resourceful person, though hindered in the quest for self and professional development, because of lack of funds, but even at that, I have been trying my best to add value to myself​.
Besides being a graduate of Public administration, I am very good with Microsoft Windows installation, PC dual booting, running native Android alongside Microsoft Windows on a computer. I can network, fix most computer soft related issues, and all this was learnt on the internet and via YouTube videos. I am a very fast learner and as long as there's an instruction on how to do something, then I can boldly say that I can do it.

Please, I really need a job, I have a lot of responsibilities on my head and my inability to meet these responsibilities for lack funds is driving me into depression.

All I am asking for, is anyone who can give me the opportunity to showcase what I can do, to prove my worth, even if it means working free for the first month, just to show how valuable I could be.

I have been applying for several jobs, but to no good; I'm always on every job board and on nairaland vacancies section, but nothing is on the horizon.

Please, good people of Nairaland, help a brother out.
Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Sound and Experienced Quantity Surveyor, Civil Engineer And Building Tech Needed / Any Information About The Last Mediafuse Interview? / Account Clerk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.