Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,461 members, 7,801,145 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 11:30 AM

Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! (8494 Views)

G'iyaz Drops His Remix Of Kcee's "Burn" / Nairaland Rap Sensation, G'iyaz, Puts Out His Cover Of Banky W's Heaven / Nairalander, G'iyaz, The 'good Life' Crooner Drops Another Hot Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by Livefreeordieha(m): 5:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Limerick:
This is fire!!!!

Lalasticlala
where did u get diz ur moniker name?
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by ExInferis(m): 5:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Wonder why naija artists have such silly names.
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by Nobody: 6:18am On Jun 15, 2017
This is tooooo DOPE....."Wanna swim in the main stream"
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by chidekings(m): 6:19am On Jun 15, 2017
I have to download this. Known you from your days at rap Cypher here in Naira land.
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by Ayoguy(m): 6:47am On Jun 15, 2017
Marvel1206:
Dem go still mention someone's name on this thread.. Make I keep shut grin
You mean one AIR**** guy abi.. grin
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by biggiesmallz15(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2017
nice one bro feeling dt good life got it on repeat big ups
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by Sapiosexuality(m): 8:10am On Jun 15, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Is this Reyginus?

You can download the EP one track at a time here:

https://www.abulomusic.com/download-prism-break-by-giyaz/

And I will need your review too.
Reyginus? Okay. I will download it immediately.
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2017
GIYAZZ:
After much wait, G'Iyaz puts out his first Music Project, PRISM Break. A core Hip-Hop/Rap EP consisted of four tracks and a bonus. G'Iyaz defines this EP as a whole presentation of his rap Artistry. Defining "PRISM" as an acronym for Punchlines, Rhymes, information, storytelling and metaphors. And "Break" as the break out of the aforementioned in one masterpiece.

PRISM break, The EP, enjoys notable features and samples from Rap and Soul music legends. From impeccable rap verses from Port Harcourt rap legends; Plasthic Slash and Xplain Da Don, Scottish rapper; Giro Buster, East Coast Rap legend; King Henry Viii, Respected Lagos based Emcee and producer; Rap Kultcha, to samples from Nina Simone and more notable soul musicians.

This EP with all tracks produced by Renowned Nigerian Hip-Hop producer, Dlyricist, promises to be a revelation of true Rap music. A definition of real Hip-Hop. This is one masterpiece for the real music lovers. Cop it and pay attention!

LISTEN TO PRISM BREAK VIA THE LINK BELOW:

https://soundcloud.com/giyazmusic/sets/prism-break-ep

guy you good, nice accent, but this is naija, majority of the street won't feel you cause we ont hear what you saying man, you need the streets, you nor they america, na naija be this, do home shit. tone down the ameicana, see where mode 9 ended with it, be like MI, BE BETTER.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by Tellemall: 8:29am On Jun 15, 2017
Marvel1206:
Dem go still mention someone's name on this thread.. Make I keep shut grin

Is it Airforce1?
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by yemoxyl(m): 8:41am On Jun 15, 2017
downloaded.. I feel u kiss
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by IpobAreFools(f): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2017
GIYAZZ:
Cc: Lalasticlala

Download PRISM Break EP one at a track at a time here

https://www.abulomusic.com/download-prism-break-by-giyaz/

Is site the site virus free?
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by obiezed: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2017
sonofLuci:

guy you good, nice accent, but this is naija, majority of the street won't feel you cause we ont hear what you saying man, you need the streets, you nor they america, na naija be this, do home shit. tone down the ameicana, see where mode 9 ended with it, be like MI, BE BETTER.
Good advice especially the last part,but,mode 9 doesn't talk with an American accent,his subject matter is his issue,things he choose to talk about are just esoteric,deeper things,his songs just need a little deciphering,but naija go get time for that,@giyaz,keep ur own voice,make ''commercial''tracks for the publicity,even if you have dumb down a bit, but be your own voice,keep your own style,be like nobody,learn from everybody.most especially put in work,bars for weeks,have cypha rhymes ,battle rhymes, party rhymes,philosophical rhymes.and you will get there,
By the way,mode 9 eventually sold part of his catalogue to an international distribution label,there are many ways to make it today,there are YouTube MCs making mix tape money online,drake came from one single on MySpace.good luck and God bless.
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by justmenoni: 12:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
They can mention names but.no one should mention airforce1's name ooo cheesy cheesy

quote author=Marvel1206 post=57524976]Dem go still mention someone's name on this thread.. Make I keep shut grin[/quote]
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by mctfopt: 2:26pm On Jun 15, 2017
I like his flow better here https://www.nairaland.com/3074485/nairaland-veteran-rapper-giyaz-drops than this new track truth be told.

His flows are clearer then and all him. This sounds heavily influenced by Eminem. My two kobo
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by Khayil(m): 5:34pm On Jun 15, 2017

Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by Jinyjagz(m): 5:53pm On Jun 15, 2017
Download link not working
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by timpaker(m): 6:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
Wait a minute....
You didn't add "No worry" on it?

That's my favourite track mehn... angry
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by introvertme: 1:04am On Jun 16, 2017
good life is my favourite
Re: Nairaland Rapper, G'iyaz, Drops His Debut Hip-hop EP, PRISM Break! by daremiarchs(m): 9:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Link is no more working sad

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nairaland Artist Tobenanaa Video Shoot For His New Single Goosebumps / Damino Damoche Shot Dead At Lasu Gate This Afternoon / DOWNLOAD VIDEO: The Mavins - Adaobi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.