Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,817 members, 7,802,619 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor (83487 Views)

Lion Air Crash: Why Recovering Plane From Sea Floor Will Be Such A Challenge / Plane Carrying 188 Crashes Into Sea After Takeoff In Indonesia, No Survivor(Pic) / Stop Spreading False Information - Dana Air Reacts To Alleged Air Crash In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by EverGlorious(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Waw! Who knew she was this beautiful. Well when you talk of beauty, they're of different forms.

And of all the forms, physical form is the least to be valued or cherished. Why? Because it's temporal and the most prone to change at any freaking time. undecided

God bless her struggles!

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by azimibraun: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
unitedsurv:
Oyinbo with their soft heart look at how they were crying for her......come 9ja na hun and head shaking she go receive at the end of d day
Guy my mum and dad died, I didn't have the time to cry because I was busy making arrangements for burial. I can't remember me crying. Not because I don't love them or miss them. This video just made me shed tears. That's how strong it hits me. You can't cry deliberately. It comes naturally. Am a full blown Man and a Nigerian and I cried. Naija na humans we be like oyibo.

5 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shelloween:
I wonder what goes through her mind when she looks at her old pictures. This is so sad. Where is God when you need Him?

I like your sincerity.
I also wonder at times. I really wonder where God was

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by lelvin(m): 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
Marked for life! I pray her strength never run dry.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by IJOBA2: 10:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
sinaj:
wot I do
YOU NOR GREE GIVE AM POMO
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by azimibraun: 10:25pm On Jun 12, 2017
Geesugar:

I like your sincerity.
I also wonder at times. I really wonder where God was
" I pump life in my music.. still life is a wonder" Nasir Jones.
You know what that means? Even the man trying to make people understand life still finds life a mystery. God is life. We can never understand him. That is what Nas meant. We all have questions in our minds for God but we can't go asking him questions.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by sekem: 10:27pm On Jun 12, 2017
waxxydude:
Ah ahn.. Na to kuku kill myself na. Which one be this? Survive wetin?

I dey tell you

Wetin dey next to enjoy for this life at this point?

Chai
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
Geesugar:

I like your sincerity. I also wonder at times. I really wonder where God was
At the end, God is good
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by ebby9z(m): 10:31pm On Jun 12, 2017
And I'll be there complaining, "I'm not tall enough," I don't have perfect hairline "" I don't have thin lips "...God forgive my insatiable nature
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by azimibraun: 10:32pm On Jun 12, 2017
sekem:

I dey tell you

Wetin dey next to enjoy for this at this point?

Chai
Life is a thing when you Learn you Grow. Damien Marley( Pimpa's Paradise) you guys will grow to know what it means to be alive for a second no matter how deformed or damaged you become.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by azimibraun: 10:33pm On Jun 12, 2017
ebby9z:
And I'll be there complaining, "I'm not tall enough," I don't have perfect hairline "" I don't have thin lips "...God forgive my insatiable nature
take it from me your name tonite is Wisdom. Well said.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by judedwriter(m): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
She has the heart of a lion...she's braver than many soldiers...GOD BLESS HER!

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by sinaj(f): 10:34pm On Jun 12, 2017
IJOBA2:
YOU NOR GREE GIVE AM POMO
I no dey sell pomo na
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Babateemd: 10:37pm On Jun 12, 2017
PLEASE STOP SAYING SHE WAS BEAUTIFUL, SHE IS BEAUTIFUL, IF PHYSICAL LOOK IS BEAUTY TO YOU, THEN YOU ARE NOT THERE YET. SHE IS AMAZINGLY BEAUTIFUL.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by azimibraun: 10:38pm On Jun 12, 2017
judedwriter:
She has the heart of a lion...she's braver than many soldiers...GOD BLESS HER!
That girl knows death and appreciates life more than grown Men. She said " 2 out of the 107 that died" she is officially my senior in death and life matters. She has been there and done that. I don't have the strength to dream her dreams. Imagine at that point it was clear to her and others that the plane was going to crash?

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by kerry57: 10:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
There is nothing greater than the you in you.She refused to give up and remained stronger in all that happened and that is why we can positively talk about her today. Kashi i love you as a strong sis cos i have been following your recovery since the sosoliso crash. Our people in orsu, imo still love and celebrate you more. God keep you as you keep moving to the top.

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by mceze(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shelloween:
I wonder what goes through her mind when she looks at her old pictures. This is so sad. Where is God when you need Him?

I wonder where He is too..And He would say He loves us.That book called Bible is fictional
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by falcon01: 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
salaboiz:

suicide is not d best option.
i cant bear the pain
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by sizzlingcold(m): 11:04pm On Jun 12, 2017
TarOrfeek:
The tragedy of wealth.
If someone had lapped her in a moribund danfo. none of this would have happened.
you are mad and you have no one to tell you
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Bullhari007(m): 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Damn! So heartbreaking, this girl was so pretty.

She has a strong heart, some would have commited suicide.

Note to self: be thankful.
while some up north will use the opportunity to earn extra money through begging
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jun 12, 2017
Shiitposter:
humans are really fragile, in one incident she lost almost everything.

We need God always.
that's why the bible call us mortals,who's breath are under her nose.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by holluphemydavid(m): 11:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Dats is d more reason we nid to be thankful to God, tank God for her life
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by DrSleekQas(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
the beauty is in her genes, let her get married & bring forth pretty kids to comfort her the more

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Hoodfriend(m): 11:23pm On Jun 12, 2017
falcon01:
my God !! She was beautiful. If i were the one i might kill maself

You will still kill yourself
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 12, 2017
damjane:
she must be a really lady.

wats this one saying
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by seguno2: 11:51pm On Jun 12, 2017
TarOrfeek:
The tragedy of wealth.
If someone had lapped her in a moribund danfo. none of this would have happened.

Are you suggesting that accidents don't happen in danfos or what are you saying exactly?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by hedonistic: 12:02am On Jun 13, 2017
This one is for the dumb bitttches, bimbos, and "slay queens" who litter the social media and the regular streets. They are the majority among 'presentable' Nigerian females of all ages.

Imagine the typical Nigerian girl whose only selling point is her yellow face, looks/boobs/yansh/hips and other physical nonsense that only satisfies men's lust... being afflicted with this kind of ill fate. The bitch would have been useless and forced to relocate to one dirty hut in her nondescript village with her useless yansh and yellow face. Gone forever, useless forever.

But here we have a real woman with real substance. One that was very beautiful by conventional physical standards before her accident. But even after the sad, disfiguring episode, she is still as beautiful as ever... Still a slay queen in the REAL SENSE. Brains, charisma, self-worth, confidence talent...and so on.

She is the real deal.

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by maklelemakukula(m): 12:24am On Jun 13, 2017
TarOrfeek:
The tragedy of wealth.
smh
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by yom2(m): 2:09am On Jun 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:
Damn! So heartbreaking, this girl was so pretty.

She has a strong heart, some would have commited suicide.

Note to self: be thankful.
dats how a single event can mess some body s apearance, so when i see shallow minded people who are still havin a normal happy go lucky life, gettind too petty and judging others so cruelly i just laugh
Re: Kechi Okwuchi: Throwback Photo Of Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor by Nobody: 4:25am On Jun 13, 2017
DanseMacabre:

I think you're the one doing that, since I said pretty on the post you quoted.

Sry my bad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Story Of Mothman In Point Pleasant, West Virginia / This New Plane Designed For American President Will Shock You (photos) - See Mor / Pilot Who Couldn't Make It To Church On Sunday Does This During Flight. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.