Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 AM

Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) (61733 Views)

British Council:ielts Here Is 75k, But In Benin Rep. It Is 35k. Who Sold Us Out? / BBC Celebrates Julius Adewale Adedeji As The "Most Dedicated Police Officer" / BBC Appoints Two Nigerians As Heads Of Language Service For East And West Africa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by Victorclean1: 10:17pm On Jun 12, 2017
Congratulations my dear. Is a good job
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by Onyinye15(f): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wow keep the flag flying dear

God is faithful
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by maberry(m): 10:18pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Like my friend Anwulica always says....

Let her enjoy... Na her Toto do am for am.
angry
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by MorolayoVictor(m): 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
Oríire ñlá gbáàà ni ò.
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
wow..God works in mysterious ways!
my success will make noise too
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by maxiuc(m): 10:20pm On Jun 12, 2017
Days of little beginning must be cherished

Anything you lay ur hands to do try nd do it very well

Right now I earn so little money that can't buy a car tire but am nt giving up

God said I will bless the work of your hands

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by decatalyst(m): 10:21pm On Jun 12, 2017
She has 'nothing' to slay except her brain and she used it well.

Make Una learn oo
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by paskyboy: 10:24pm On Jun 12, 2017
safsdhfgjmgh,mhj,fhfbhbfhfbhfvg
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 10:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
This is the type of lady that turns my swag on....An achiever and not all these aproko girls.
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by Rhesusmonkey(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
haywire07:
Congrats ,though the kerosene issue doesn't really relate
The romancelanders are wondering if "BBC" has a different meaning
yea it sure has, Big Black Cock!
which one be rooster again i mean Big Black Co.ck!!!
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by sugah: 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:
This is not new, we all have our past, how is selling kerosene related to getting a job at BBC, why the fuse?
ODG?
Not sure what the 'fuss' is about tho.
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 10:30pm On Jun 12, 2017
Nothing like a passionate person. I love em. Very inspiring. Nice
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by sleeknick: 10:42pm On Jun 12, 2017
God where u keep my destiny..? . Dis one find em own inside kerosene.. .. Where u keep my own.. .. I know sey lalasticlala own dey snake belle. grin
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by stanisbaratheon: 10:50pm On Jun 12, 2017
Congratulations. She funny sha
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by VickyRotex(f): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by micflo28(m): 10:59pm On Jun 12, 2017
Success rape me if i no gree tongue
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by Naijasturf(m): 11:09pm On Jun 12, 2017
Congrats shocked
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by firstworld: 11:16pm On Jun 12, 2017
Please correct me if wrong. Femi Otedola and Ifeanyi Ubah sell kero too and are ranked among the richest in their generation. Congrats to her but nothing wrong with selling kerosene please.
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by Nicepoker(m): 11:19pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked Like my friend Anwulica always says....
Let her enjoy... Na my Toto do am for am.
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by Cyriloha(m): 11:22pm On Jun 12, 2017
IamPatriotic:
This is not new, we all have our past, how is selling kerosene related to getting a job at BBC, why the fuse?

attention seekers

I thought maybe BBC officials saw her selling kero Approached and employed her and she left her kero

case closed
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by DianaJ(f): 11:26pm On Jun 12, 2017
Wetin concern me, who u help ! undecided :- undecided

Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by onatisi(m): 11:35pm On Jun 12, 2017
RoyalBlak007:
Nice! NEVER GIVE UP! cool

Hustle continues✓

I must be RICH! grin
Kin sa ti lowo
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 11:49pm On Jun 12, 2017
very inspiring, no condition is permanent , hard work, integrity and focus is all God need to change one's story. congrats

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by AuroraB(f): 11:54pm On Jun 12, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked
Like my friend Anwulica always says....

Let her enjoy... Na her Toto do am for am.
She's married to a white man lol cheesy
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by vannessa7(f): 11:56pm On Jun 12, 2017
firstworld:
Please correct me if wrong. Femi Otedola and Ifeanyi Ubah sell kero too and are ranked among the richest in their generation. Congrats to her but nothing wrong with selling kerosene please.

OK I will correct you, she meant selling it at the level she did, the level of a peasant, retail level with few bottles to eke out a living, this is a message of hope to anyone still struggling, we need more of this.
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by judgedredd22(m): 12:18am On Jun 13, 2017
Cyriloha:

attention seekers

I thought maybe BBC officials saw her selling kero Approached and employed her and she left her kero

case closed

this story is actually an attention seeking crap, i know that girl... she has been married to a white man (hence her surname) and living in the Uk/germany since time immemorial. The sob story is for those that do not know her.

1 Like

Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by VajanahDischaj(f): 12:27am On Jun 13, 2017
...the Nigerian govt will always be blind to see the skills and talents in the country, step your foot out there and see how the wise ones grab you like chilled coke
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by banmee(m): 1:30am On Jun 13, 2017
IamPatriotic:

Because most Nigerians cannot think rationally and coherently.
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by Enemyofpeace: 2:32am On Jun 13, 2017
Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by seangy4konji: 2:34am On Jun 13, 2017
I even thought she still sold the kerosene till last weekend

Abeg.
Re: Ruona Meyer Who Sold Kerosene Years Ago In Lagos Lands Job With BBC (Photos) by melody91: 3:46am On Jun 13, 2017
fuckerstard:
Are you telling me because you sold kerosene and waka from cele go ilasa na him make you get work for BBC?

Your own good now, some people no even get mama or get house to sleep in.

Me wey i don waka from Iwo Rd go challenge, when i go resume work with shell?
oboy you truly waka that long? if na tru ..nawao ..May God bless your hustle more

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shocking Confession Of Malaysian Prison Executioner Who Has Executed Over 130 / Joel Ele-Ojo Adams Receives Queen Of England Honour. Breaks 102-Year-Old Record / Wells Carlton Hotel Sacks 200 Workers, Shutdown Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.