Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,761 members, 7,798,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 05:33 AM

How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} (6485 Views)

How To Solve Adsense Account "Identity Verification Failed 3 Three Time" Is Here / 6 Ways To Solve Adsense Insufficient Content 2019 / Pls Help: I Can't Do Update On My Website-showing 403 Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by NaijaDays(m): 10:53pm On Jun 12, 2017
Google Adsense approval for website is not an easy task not to talk of finally getting one only to encounter 403 Forbidden. In this post, I will explain how to solve this problem.

403 Forbidden Error of Google Adsense

· What is 403 Forbidden error?

New AdSense users are the ones that often get 403 Forbidden errors. If your AdSense application was initially rejected and later got approved on reapplying, you are likely going to face this error. You would have even received an Adsense approval message just like the one below saying that ” Your account has been approved and ads will go live within few hours”.
But even after 48 hours, you may not see the ads. You will see a blank ad. If you check your website by right clicking -> Inspect -> Console , you will notice a 403 Forbidden error.
· Why does this 403 Forbidden error occur?

This happens when your application was initially rejected which cause Adsense crawlers not to deliver ads to your website and after you must have reapplied and got your account approved, Adsense crawlers may not be aware of this approval. We can refer to this as a technical error.
How To Solve 403 Forbidden error?

1) Adsense code:

Check if your AdSense code is exactly same as the one on your Adsense account. You can check the AdSense code on your site by right clicking then click view page source or simple press ( Ctrl + U) . An HTML page will open. Use find option and check if the AdSense code is same.

2) Authorization your website on your Adsense account:

Go to Adsense account and Click Settings -> My sites -> click the blue (+) icon under Manage sites and add your website. Click the three dots icon and select authorization and check if ” Only Authorize my verified sites to use my ad code” is off.

3) Check with your hosting service:

Hosting services like Namecheap would have a mod rule applied. If you report them this issue, then they will place your domain on white list.

4) Switch off Cloudflare Rocketscript :

If you use CloudFlare on your site , make sure you switch off the Rocketscript because it breaks AdSense code from displaying. Go to your CloudFlare account >> Speed tab and check if the Rocket Loader is Off.

5) Report this at Adsense forum:

Go to Google Adsense help forum , and create a new thread explaining your problem. So that, adsense experts can check if your site has any other problems.

6) Use Adsense troubleshooter:

Go to Adsense Troubleshooter and then fill up the questions asked. Now, an AdSense Officer will directly contact you through email. Now, he will check out this issue and he will manually approve your account and then ads will start displaying within 24 hours.

Note: Step 6 is very easy but don’t go to step6 directly because the Adsense officer will eventually ask you to go through the other steps first. However, each the Adsense officer’s replies takes hours.

Did you enjoyed this post, If yes kindly bookmark this blog site and most importantly,
Don’t forget to share on Facebook, Twitter and Google Plus.

What other problem have you encountered with Google Adsense, kindly share with us in the comment section.
There is love in sharing.

You Can Also Read:
Read This Tips To Keep Your AdSense Account Safe
How To Earn From Fiverr Even If You Are A Novice - (SECRET REVEALED)
Join Infolinks Affiliate Program and Increase Your Revenue
6 Best Alternative Platforms to PayPal 2017
Most Reliable & Cheap WordPress Hosting Services For Your Blog 2017 (UPDATED)
Top 4 Best In-Text Advertising Programs for Bloggers 2017

source: http://www.tracepreneur.com/2017/06/how-to-solve-adsense-showing-403.html

Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Igboblog: 6:56am On Jun 13, 2017
Please I have applied for Google adsense on my blog for good 4 consecutive time now but keeps telling that my pages are not enough and they can't show ads on my blog. Please what should I do? I'm tired
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Mopelawlar(f): 6:56am On Jun 13, 2017
Me I dnt knw ooo, al I knw is am d second person to comment grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Nobody: 6:57am On Jun 13, 2017
The Kind CPC i see nowadays is enough to send one to the Village , Adsense But y?

http://www.gadgetsng.com/
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by kaywizee(m): 7:03am On Jun 13, 2017
how can one increase cpc with naija traffic any body with tips please share o
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by ITbomb(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2017
Igboblog:
Please I have applied for Google adsense on my blog for good 4 consecutive time now but keeps telling that my pages are not enough and they can't show ads on my blog. Please what should I do? I'm tired
Buy
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Igboblog: 7:05am On Jun 13, 2017
See screenshot

Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by chrislilfee(m): 7:05am On Jun 13, 2017
nuffin much on the AdSense but stop illegal clicking n it to avoid BAN!!! My signature below serves
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Bueze95(m): 7:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Mtcheew

Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Donniefred(m): 7:17am On Jun 13, 2017
I have naija AdSense for sale with $43 in it

Whatsapp me 08134371687
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by G0dsent: 7:25am On Jun 13, 2017
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Igboblog: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2017
Donniefred:
I have naija AdSense for sale with $43 in it

Whatsapp me 08134371687

How much?
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Britishcoins(m): 7:28am On Jun 13, 2017
I applied for Google adsense since 3 weeks ago now for this my blog http://dailyinfo.ga and no respond yet, but I have confidence that I will be approved soon because I have done all the necessary paperwork.
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Senipapa(m): 7:32am On Jun 13, 2017
gadgetsngs:
The Kind CPC i see nowadays is enough to send one to the Village , Adsense But y?

http://www.gadgetsng.com/
Omo the thing tire me o, with all time low RPM for the past one week
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Donniefred(m): 7:44am On Jun 13, 2017
Igboblog:

How much?

Msg me on whatsapp
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Garrirevenge(f): 7:45am On Jun 13, 2017
This adsense of a think keep coming up when i am on Nl. What is it self.
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Donniefred(m): 7:48am On Jun 13, 2017
Britishcoins:
I applied for Google adsense since 3 weeks ago now for this my blog http://dailyinfo.ga and no respond yet, but I have confidence that I will be approved soon because I have done all the necessary paperwork.
Go get a top level domain
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Joshemmy(m): 7:56am On Jun 13, 2017
Igboblog:
Just come buy an adsense account from and start earning money from your traffic. You wan dey apply till kingdom come?
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Igboblog: 8:00am On Jun 13, 2017
Joshemmy:

Just come buy an adsense account from and start earning money from your traffic. You wan dey apply till kingdom come?

Do you have bro? How much
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Igboblog: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2017
Garrirevenge:
This adsense of a think keep coming up when i am on Nl. What is it self.

Is a name of an animal, place and things. mbok
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by superiorinferno(m): 8:07am On Jun 13, 2017
Guys! Abeg how can I solve this issue

URL not available for signing up for AdSense.
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Joshemmy(m): 8:10am On Jun 13, 2017
Igboblog:

Do you have bro? How much

I certainly know it's inappropriate to start discussing adsense purchase on someone else's thread.

Ps: I have non hosted naija verified, UK verified, naija unverified, UK unverified adsense account. You could whatsapp me. Contact on my signature.
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Joshemmy(m): 8:14am On Jun 13, 2017
superiorinferno:
Guys! Abeg how can I solve this issue

URL not available for signing up for AdSense.

Sir, you have to change url. Like get a new domain name. Only solution to that
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Nobody: 8:33am On Jun 13, 2017
I dont even know what this topic is all about cos I have never experience such.
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by agbajemm(m): 8:38am On Jun 13, 2017
Please contact me 07060554575 if you have an Adsense account for sale. I want to buy one
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Nnelovey(f): 9:27am On Jun 13, 2017
I have not yet been approved but got a message to go and update it the problem now is once i click on the adsense my phone goes off what could be the problem?
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by earngurus: 9:33am On Jun 13, 2017
Thanks for this guide now my site has no problems on AdSense
https://www.earngurus.com/create-gmail-account-without-phone-number/
Create a Blog
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by 24hourNigeriane(f): 9:45am On Jun 13, 2017
I need one for my blog
www.Lasticblog.com
Contact me on what's app 09065462880
Re: How To Solve Adsense Showing 403 Forbidden Error {steps} by Abbeycharles(m): 10:27am On Jun 13, 2017
Nice tips for bloggers

(1) (2) (Reply)

Getting The First Character Of Array Values, Php ? / How To Monetize Your Blog & Make Money / What Does Mysql Database Means?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.