Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,629 members, 7,801,818 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:31 AM

We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation (2849 Views)

People In Jewish Attire Storm Umuahia Streets With Biafra Insignia (Photos) / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / Northern Youths Write Osinbajo, Beg Him To Allow Igbo Go With Biafra (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by BOX555(m): 1:05am On Jun 13, 2017
Is only the gullible ones that would ever accept to go with the greedy and selfish Igbo as BIAFRA!
Ojukwu in his greedy mind came back and became a Nigerian and buried a Nigerian! Left the cross to our IBIBIO son, late Otoekong Philip Effiong, who was devoted to the course till the very end and was buried a Biafran!
Those gullibles of today that are mengling with the Igbo to BIAFRA whatever! I would call them to their senses!
Israel is not as big as the old calabar region ( IBIBIO NATION) which has a land area of 29,903kmsq compare to Slovakia of 19k!
To avoid discrimination and marginalization, let's call our people to order because we the IBIBIO NATION would never be part of BIAFRA or Niger Delta republic agitated by ijaw militants!
One could remember that during the colonial period, IBIBIO people sought for IBIBIO NATION! Then Today akwaibom, Cross rivers and Bakassi which is ceded to Cameroon were all IBIBIO territories and AKOP USEM!
We are the oldest tribe in Nigeria and we deserved that respect and seniority to exist independently on own whilst have the Niger Delta republic and BIAFRA as our neighboring friendly countries!
A word is enough for the wise! Advice our youths lest we fall into the unknown tragedies!
Long live the IBIBIO NATION aka Mme AKOP USEM!

Click link to see read full story and click link http://www.angle909ja.com/2017/06/we-will-not-stand-with-biafra-says.html?m=1

5 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by EzeUche(m): 1:08am On Jun 13, 2017
I am half Ibibio and I can say that out of all the groups in Eastern Nigeria, the Ibibio Nation is the greatest ally of Igbos.

The Ibibios have been better allies then our own Ikwerre brothers.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Gucciboss: 1:12am On Jun 13, 2017
Another Igbo/biafra thread
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by menace1: 1:31am On Jun 13, 2017
nobody wants to associate with failure

12 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by YonkijiSappo: 3:36am On Jun 13, 2017
EzeUche:
I am half Ibibio and I can say that out of all the groups in Eastern Nigeria, the Ibibio Nation is the greatest ally of Igbos.

grin

9 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by afonjadie: 3:44am On Jun 13, 2017
We don hear, Biafra will be your friends and allies, we will not threaten you with war like northerners and westerners grin

5 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Guestlander: 3:50am On Jun 13, 2017
EzeUche:

Hehehehe, see your life?

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Jaideyone(m): 6:20am On Jun 13, 2017
EzeUche:

yes I believe you

8 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by ODVanguard: 6:50am On Jun 13, 2017
EzeUche:

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Justuceleague2: 6:52am On Jun 13, 2017
Make I siddon here come watch fight
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by EasternWind: 7:09am On Jun 13, 2017
All hail Biafra

Even to be able to market a failed/dead news sites they mention the name BIAFRA bcoz it's equal to TALITACUM.

Biafra a name with Power. A name with Anointing

But also know that that name is capable of causing destruction, even death, when taken upon an unholy lips.

Stay away from carrying fake news to avoid dying away like an insect.

14 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Nobody: 7:26am On Jun 13, 2017
All these mumu thread nowadays undecided

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by ZombieTERROR: 7:29am On Jun 13, 2017
menace1:
nobody wants to associate with failure
Exactly... Nobody will associate with your family

10 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by ZombieTERROR: 7:34am On Jun 13, 2017
ODVanguard:
[
Guestlander:

Hehehehe, see your life?
qu
Guestlander:

Jaideyone post=57466768:

yes I believe you
Look....Fools everywhere

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Victornezzar: 7:38am On Jun 13, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Exactly... Nobody will associate with your family
nawa ooo
y bringing his family into dis
He just said d gospel truth

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by hammer6: 7:41am On Jun 13, 2017
LET THE ABOKI RUNNING NIGERIA BRING REFERENDUM FIRST, ENOUGH OF ALL THIS PRESS HUGGING.

ACTION SPEAKS LOUDER THAN WORDS.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by ZombieTERROR: 7:50am On Jun 13, 2017
Victornezzar:

nawa ooo
y bringing his family into dis
He just said d gospel truth
Btw if u quote me anyhow den I will give it 2 u anyhow
Please don't give it to me anyhow
Am not gay
Bye

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Nobody: 8:02am On Jun 13, 2017
We do not need Ibibio and the whole of Niger Delta. You guys should join Nigeria. We only need Rivers, others can kick the bucket if they want. The door is open

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by APCsupporter: 8:14am On Jun 13, 2017
EzeUche:

why you too dey lie like this?

4 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Victornezzar: 9:35am On Jun 13, 2017
ZombieTERROR:

Please don't give it to me anyhow
Am not gay
Bye
lol ur head no correct grin

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by HiddenShadow: 9:37am On Jun 13, 2017
Propaganda

Let them put up a video and tell us their address so that we can confirm who made them spokesmen for the Ibibio nation

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by vicadex07(m): 9:54am On Jun 13, 2017
EzeUche:

Why are you looking for ally up and down?

7 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Jaideyone(m): 10:48am On Jun 13, 2017
ZombieTERROR:
[qu Look....Fools everywhere

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Saintsquare(m): 10:56am On Jun 13, 2017
grin
Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by EzeUche(m): 11:14am On Jun 13, 2017
okochaik:
We do not need Ibibio and the whole of Niger Delta. You guys should join Nigeria. We only need Rivers, others can kick the bucket if they want. The door is open

Ibibios wouldn't waste their time saying this.

They dislike Nigeria just as much as the Igbo. Maybe even more.

3 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by EzeUche(m): 11:16am On Jun 13, 2017
Yoruba from the southwest shouldn't waste their time on a thread like this when there are many Aro Igbos on Nairaland with mixed Ibibio heritage.

We can refute such lies

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by hammer6: 11:18am On Jun 13, 2017
EzeUche:
Yoruba from the southwest shouldn't waste their time on a thread like this when there are many Aro Igbos on Nairaland with mixed Ibibio heritage.

We can refute such lies

U are right, it is one of the many fake news from Afonja.

I wouldn't worry about it.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Nobody: 11:39am On Jun 13, 2017
EzeUche:

Ibibios wouldn't waste their time saying this.

They dislike Nigeria just as much as the Igbo. Maybe even more.

Then they should come out openly to joint the struggle. Ibos have done this and sent strong warning to their government that look this is what we want. In PH on the day of sit at home, it was 100% observed. I do not know about Ibibio and others. It is good that we all going the fight for freedom. We do not fight for ourself, we fight for our children yet unborn. Our politicians should know that money is nothing compared to what we seek for.

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by EzeUche(m): 11:45am On Jun 13, 2017
okochaik:

Then they should come out openly to joint the struggle. Ibos have done this and sent strong warning to their government that look this is what we want. In PH on the day of sit at home, it was 100% observed. I do not know about Ibibio and others. It is good that we all going the fight for freedom. We do not fight for ourself, we fight for our children yet unborn. Our politicians should know that money is nothing compared to what we seek for.

The Ibibios do not believe in all this gra gra gra.

When the time is right, they will make their voices heard.

2 Likes

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
okochaik:

Is this one alright? angry

1 Like

Re: We Will Not Stand With Biafra‼, Says Ibibio Nation by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
okochaik:

Lies from the pit of hell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Yoruba Muslims Sacked Old Oyo And Will Do Same For All Odua / Eastern Railway Controversy: ‘you Can’t Be More Igbo Than I’ – Amaechi Dares / Vote Princess Anazodo For Amac Chairman 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.