Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,805 members, 7,806,246 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:30 PM

Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (96930 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by ebusfav: 1:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
Following the arrest of his son Chukwudi “Evans” Dumeme Onwuamadike, the father of the arrested billionaire kidnapper, Mr. Stephen Onwuamadike, who revealed how poor he was to newsmen further what transpired between him and his son the last time he saw him.

According to him, the last time he saw his son was in 2008 at which time he advised him to desist from illegal means of acquiring wealth. He further claimed that it was Evans’ mother who misled him and this has been on since he was three-years-old.

In his chat with New Telegraph, Evan’s dad said he used to be very wealthy but Evans’ mother led to his downfall and she left him with nothing. His current wife and her son also accused Evans’ mother of being the person behind Evans’ predicament. They painted Evans as a good and loving son who was only under the influence of his mother.

He said:

“I was devastated when I heard the news through a telephone call; since that call, I had not been able to sleep. I believe in a straight forward and honest life. If I noticed someone is not honest, I run away from the person.
When my business was thriving, I did business with white people. I was one of the early millionaires that emerged from this town until things went wrong courtesy of my first wife in 1985.
She caused me so many problems and eventually caused my financial ruins. In fact, she brought me down to where I am today. I’m suffering and I can barely put food on my table.”
Stephen who lives in his country home at Akammili, Umudim, Nnewi, Anambra State, said that he tried his best to raise Evans by sending him to the best schools around.

“My estranged wife kept interfering in his academics. You won’t believe that my son, Chukwudumeje (Evans) has not visited home since 2008. The last time I saw him was 10 years ago. I asked him the sort of business he was into.
He said he was into drug trafficking. I advised him to desist because it was an illicit business and the law was against it. I told him plainly that it was better to be involved in a legitimate business and wait for God’s blessings. I did good business and it thrived; I was very successful. I have travelled to so many countries of the world in the course of my business,” Stephen said.
He added:

“His mother started manipulating him when he was only three years old; look at where it has got him. I don’t even have his phone number. I’m pleading with the Nigerian authorities to have mercy on him and give him a second chance.
He was misdirected and misled by his mother. I heard about all the millions, and I said to myself, do I have such manner of rich son and the roof over my house is leaking. I now survive by selling pigs.”
Evans’ stepbrother, Chidolie Onwuamadike, said his brother’s ruin was caused by his mother. He noted that if Evans had followed their father’s advice, he wouldn’t have become a criminal.

Chidolie said:

“As brothers, we don’t even interact at all. I don’t have his number and my heart is pained because he is such a loving, nice guy from the little I know of him.”
A tearful Mrs Etty Onwuamadike, Evans’ mother said:

“Chukwudumeje is a nice boy when he lived with me. The only gift I gave him years back was the Holy Bible. I don’t want my son to die. I’m still convinced he will serve God.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/father-billionaire-kidnapper-dines-poverty-says-wife-misled-son.html

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by bkool7(m): 1:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
hmm
Blame game continues
Nobody wants to take responsibility

113 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by madridguy(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
I pity the old man. Marrying the wrong woman is the biggest misfortune that can befall a man.

I think this is same as the notorious armed robber of cursed memory " Anineh or shina Rambo " that bite off her mother's ear at the point of death because the woman led her into robbery.

240 Likes 16 Shares

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by olukaydee(m): 1:12pm On Jun 13, 2017
Every instagram follower from my mother's house, die by fire.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by TINALETC3(f): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Women cry

326 Likes 27 Shares

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by benedictnsi(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
olukaydee:
Every instagram follower from my mother's house, die by fire.

so your Mother's household have been misleading you since don't worry they will die at you just wished them.... lol

Evans be like.... Chai, if I know, I for take my father's side of advice oooo.....

Evans papa be like : my son, what I see while lying on the floor of my closet, even if you climb Mtn mast, you won't see it..... #sips_palmy_drink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Franchise21(m): 1:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
Women!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by dyadeleye(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Evans, Evans, Evans...they warned you, now you carry your cross alone

76 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Stevebamdex(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
That's how it is..A broken home product which later became a kidnapper.
We should learn to respect and protect our marriages from falling to avoid issues like this.

Poor Pigman,your son is already a gonner.

62 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by hian(f): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmm
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by DanseMacabre(m): 1:33pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yeah yeah. Adam set the trend by blaming it on Eve. Blame it on the woman.

Me, as a soji man and Jamie Foxx fan, I blame it on the al al al al al alcohol.

7 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Sunnycliff(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
AFRICANS!

When a child misbehaves we blame the mother and exonerate the father but when the reverse is the case we call him OMEKANNAYA!

I pity women in Africa

133 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by tonaydo(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
interesting

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Neduzze5(m): 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
So who do we believe now? I don't want to believe the father because he might be under the control of his 2nd wife. You know 2nd wives are usually up to no good.

I don't also want to believe his mother because bad mothers can rub off negatively on their children with their bad characters. It's a lesson to all mothers and fathers as well.

I remember the story of a robber who was caught and to be sentenced to death. As he faced the firing squad, he sent for his mother asking her to bring her ear closer so he can whisper to her.

As soon as she did so, he bit her ear off saying that she never redirected him when he was doing evil.

Long and short? Mr. Evans should do his time in jail. Sell his properties if possible and refund some of those he kidnapped.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Untainted007: 1:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
Yoruba adage has said it all, A good child is owned by the father while a bad one will be said to be owned by the mother.

18 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by olahero(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Omo osi, bi ori pelebe.. grin

7 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by SmartyPants(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Who cares?
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by kingthreatz: 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
IT won't be well with any judge that sentences this heartless criminal to anything less than the DEath Penalty. This devil has killed many people and policemen in the name of kidnapping. Look at the arms he procured for his trade. Death Penalty or nothing. Else, I advise policemen to kill their acclaimed evil suspects like they did to Vampire.

Evans, Vampire, Derico, Osisikanku. Very hardworking developing people indeed.

28 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Chiefpriest1(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
Too bad. Crime doesn't pay. Unfortunately, kidnapping carries capital punishment in Lagos, I think.

If you are misled to do something, you do it once , then realise and trace your steps.

You can't be into kidnapping for 10 years and say it's a mistake or that you were misled.

Let him pay for his wicked crimes. Those he caused pain in their lives are crying for justice.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by akinsadeez(m): 1:35pm On Jun 13, 2017
That man is such a weakling. So the mother of the child started misleading him since he was just three years old, and he folded his hands and did nothing. undecided

As the father and head of the house he should have put his foot down and steered the boy in the right path. A man that cannot control his own home. Mtcheeeew!

58 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ebube!
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by robosky02(m): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
issorite

she has enjoyed her portion

venity upon venity

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by ioreth69(f): 1:36pm On Jun 13, 2017
Hmmmmm
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Phonefanatic: 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
I reserved this space thinking I have something to say but I have nothing to say.
If this Man is into politics he must be an APC member.

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by dasauce(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
The question now is.....who will inherit his Billions??
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by newguy1(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Blame game .well as the yoruba saying goes . The good is for the father while bad na 4 . D . Mom...

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by olapluto(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
He will serve God in prison for the few years pending his execution. The mentality of this father is even wrong. He didnt realise he had such a rich son, while he barely put food on the table. Evil money does not make one rich. Look at him today, all that wealth is gone.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by humilitypays(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Single guys hope you are reading Don't read and laugh or smile away....don't read and feel, its Igbo people and their way na....wetin concern me....this is a wake up call to all young and single guys reading this post.

Don't rush to marry any girl....seek for both spiritual, emotional, parental, family, true friends and whatever guidiance you need before you walk her to the altar to avoid ruining your life.

Not all girls you see are marriageable....some are specially designed or created to ruin the life of men they come across.....don't think you are wiser because you went to school, obtained Msc, PhD, and maybe have some financial wealth now.....a bad wife can bring your life to ashes....you are better single than married to a bad woman.

Don't let her beauty mislead you....that super pretty girl you are dying to get now, if you get her today, believe me, just a matter of time, you won't even see her beauty again when familiarity sets in....and when you marry a very beautiful woman with bad character, she will be like the most ugliest human being you have ever seen in life courtesy of her bad character and attitude.

Marry that girl that sees and celebrate the greatness in you, complements your weakness, respects your decision, keys into your goals and dream, patient with you, listens and obeys you..ready to sacrifice to make you happy....stop forcing any woman to marry you...don't beg any girl to marry you....in fact, marry the girl that loves you more than you love her if you want a happy home and beautiful futuresmiley

30 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by pesuwe(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
hmmmm don't know what to say
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by SamAbims(m): 1:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ok
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Ok, fear women oh embarassed embarassed
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by carammel(f): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Now that he is under custody,he is no longer your son but his mother's son.
Omo ti odara ni ti baba,eyi toku die ni ti mama.
I cant blame the step brother though,that one has been praying for his downfall since.

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.