Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,355 members, 7,780,952 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 06:18 AM

Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (96891 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by kaydp: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nice boy ko nice boy ni. Sentence him asap jare

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by auntysimbiat(f): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
damn
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by muzeze77: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Well he is caught. He has to face the music .kidnappers are worse than armed robbers.at least armed robbers are most of the time just after money or cars.but kidnappers go after kids . They torture their victims sometimes sexually assaulting them

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by hardeycute(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Who remembers Sherry Palmer in 24?
And the dead VP's wife in Designated survivor ?

Woman expectations are wearing on the partner and demeaning sometimes

Patapata again u no cum give ur papa monie
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by maximunimpact(m): 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Big thief vs small thief

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by SHAKABOOM: 1:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
De Evans na honest criminal ooo..How son go confidently tell im papa say na drug trafficker

5 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by adewuyiade: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re open Lautech
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
MY MOTHER WILL ALWAYS SAY "A MAD MAN DOESN'T FEEL ASHAMED OF WHATEVER HE DOES, ONLY HIS FAMILY DOES"

TO THAT POTENTIAL KIDNAPPER, THAT SOUL THAT IS THINKING ABOUT VENTURING INTO SUCH BUSINESS, PLEASE DON'T. I KNOW THE COUNTRY IS HARD AND MOST TIMES I WONDER HOW PEOPLE SURVIVE BUT PLEASE DON'T CONSIDER IT.

IF YOU DO THE CRIME, YOU WILL DO THE TIME.

MR EVANS HAS NOT JUST BROUGHT SHAME ON HIMSELF BUT TO HIS GENERATIONS UNBORN BECAUSE THE INTERNET DOESN'T FORGET. IT COULD BE YOU SOMEDAY

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by jashar(f): 1:39pm On Jun 13, 2017
undecided
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by paddyofboss(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
All I can say let him study Joshua 1:8, Psalm 1:1-3
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Krystaal(m): 1:40pm On Jun 13, 2017
Evans Evans Evans?! Bloggers don see food grin grin
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by eyeview: 1:41pm On Jun 13, 2017
Marrying a bad woman is one singular action that can ruin your life, ruin your finance, ruin even your sanity and go down to your generation and ruin it.

And sadly bad wife materials are today being repackaged as slay queens. And like slay queens and bad wives, they only think of two things: self and materialism.

My condolence to all the guys who are fixated on slay queens. When they are done ruining you, they will go to ruin your kids.

10 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Eibams60(m): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
Eya. am just feeling for diz broda nw. I wish he'll b given a second chance
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by lovethchioma(f): 1:42pm On Jun 13, 2017
His mother misled him? Evans doesn't have his own brain or what? Why are they blaming everybody but Evans(grown man)?

This thing weak me...

If you know you indulge in any illegitimate business for survival.. you still have time to desist from it now before you get caught. Not when you get caught you will start blaming everybody including the devil that has nothing to do with it.

7 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by soulpiano23(m): 1:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
This is not the time to blame anybody;"train your child the way he should go".This guy can only be forgiven if he could resurrect those that have been killed in the course of his activities(young shall grow Chairman as a case study)
It is too late to ask for mercy,Papa and Mama.Pray for the other children to be legitimately successful so that you wont be pained by the exit of Evans.At least you had survived without him giving you a dime from his nefarious activities all these years,so you can survive till God blesses other children of yours.

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Day11(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Second Chance......Shoroniyen

6 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by cold(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
He is a grown man and should take reponsibility for his actions. At a certain age one should be able to discern right from wrong. No one should take the blame for his actions. Greed led him to this

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by paradigmshift(m): 1:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
copy paste from Linda ikeji
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by holluphemydavid(m): 1:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
i pity dis poor old man and d shame dat d son had brought to him

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by ensamy(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oyenusi=Anini=Evans.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Perfectaogwoc(m): 1:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
Popsy don sign off...even wash off his hands...make dem no come confiscate his house....
Ahu Kaa Nti Anu Ihe...
yesternyt YouTube Video the man was looking weak...

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by michoim(m): 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
Women cry

You try. ..but one should not see it that way...because what you believe is what you become.
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by ivolt: 1:47pm On Jun 13, 2017
carammel:
Now that he is under custody,he is no longer your son but his mother's son.
Omo ti odara ni ti baba,eyi toku die ni ti mama.
I cant blame the step brother though,that one has been praying for his downfall since.

Mind reader spotted.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by monchazfarms: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
For this man not to have tasted his evil son's wealth tells how sincere he is with his story.This Evans should be hanged like a common criminal.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by afroxyz: 1:48pm On Jun 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
Women cry

Men. I have never seen a funnier analogy of a woman
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by whitering: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
Second wetin?
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by bukibabe: 1:49pm On Jun 13, 2017
i wonder why some people talk like this 'they should forgive him...... he will still serve God' do you know how many lives your dear son has taken? do you think this lives are not precious to there family too? do your know the number of happy homes that has become sour as a result of your son greed? do you know the number of kids that has become fatherless\motherless because your son want to get rich quickly? do you know the number of kids that are dead because their parent could not afford the ransom your 'nice son' is demanding for? so why plead for forgiveness for him?

8 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 1:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
bet9ja agent account for sale call 08038905386 asap

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated / Treasure Nduka, EndSARS Protester: Policemen Arrested, Forced Me To Take Off Bra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.