Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,540 members, 7,808,991 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:40 PM

Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (96933 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by judedwriter(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
His father told him to "wait for God's blessings..." its God's blessing that brings riches without sorrow prov 10:22
See the sorrow this man in his haste for riches has brought to his family...

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by enigma2007(m): 1:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
dasauce:
The question now is.....who will inherit his Billions??

Government! He will forfeit all...Am sure they have already frozen his accounts.

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by signz: 1:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sunnycliff:
AFRICANS!

When a child misbehaves we blame the mother and exonerate the father but when the reverse is the case we call him OMEKANNAYA!

I pity women in Africa

Actually believe this story because someone who claims to be from the same village with Evans said that his mother is a very dangerous woman.

Attached is a comment I saw in SDK.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Livefreeordieha(m): 1:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
YOUR BRAIN DEY LEAK..I PRAY U FALL PREY TO A DELILAH WOMAN AND A QUEEN OF SHEBA AFTER WHICH IT WILL BE TOO LATE TO RETRACT THE NONSENSE YOU JUST TYPED HERE...HYPOCRISY HAS REALLY FINISHED DIZ INDOMIE GENERATION.. undecided undecided undecided undecided
Sunnycliff:
AFRICANS!

When a child misbehaves we blame the mother and exonerate the father but when the reverse is the case we call him OMEKANNAYA!

I pity women in Africa

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by simplycarro: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sorry father, your son is going to be killed.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
Eboes are normally attracted to crime. Check the statistics. From drug trafficking, to fake products, to rituals, to armed robbery, to kidnapping, to baby factory, to cattle rustling (disguised as herdsmen), to fake agitations etc.

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by joeluv: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
This Evans really needs to be locked up for life. So he has been engaging in illicit business and robbery for over ten years. He refused to retire because of greed, what a punk. Definitely the wife knows about his escapades. She shld face what ever comes her way. It's only the kids I feel sorry for.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by meccuno: 2:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
[quote author=humilitypays post=57479258][/quote]wise words from a decent man.....Drake

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jun 13, 2017
Stevebamdex:
That's how it is..A broken home product which later became a kidnapper.
We should learn to respect and protect our marriages from falling to avoid issues like this.

Poor Pigman,your son is already a gonner.

Are you sure he's poor? I know a pig farmer who makes 50million naira annually on his farm smiley
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by vicstar16: 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Perfect time to Enroll for a master’s program in Germany. “Sept 2017/ Jan.2018”
It’s no surprise Germany is topping the list as the most promising Destination for International Students and Nigerians in 2016/2017, This is largely due to the fact that Top Universities (iubh.de) in Germany now Offer lectures in English Language and In Germany as an international student both Masters/Undergraduate you have a stay back option to live/work for up to 2 years, And also as an International student you have working hours of 20-40 weekly.
Located in central Europe and Largest Economy in Europe, After Graduating from a top Germany university, you have Unlimited access to live and work in various European Nations.
Think Germany; Contact www.tgmeducation.com on 08178654056 or Send an email to lagosoffice2@tgmeducation.com

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by frubben(m): 2:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sunnycliff:
AFRICANS!

I pity women in Africa

Don't mind d ffather, if na better cash the guy get d guy wwill take all d praises, now na mama get all dd blamme

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by nell4: 2:06pm On Jun 13, 2017
kingthreatz:
IT won't be well with any judge that sentences this heartless criminal to anything less than the DEath Penalty. This devil has killed many people and policemen in the name of kidnapping. Look at the arms he procured for his trade. Death Penalty or nothing. Else, I advise policemen to kill their acclaimed evil suspects like they did to Vampire.

Evans, Vampire, Derico, Osisikanku. Very hardworking developing people indeed.
swerve joor. you want to gather likes. I don dash you one make your heart be at peace
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by kingthreatz: 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
nell4:
swerve joor. you want to gather likes. I don dash you one make your heart be at peace

When your loved ones are kidnapped, perhaps you will get sense

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by kokoA(m): 2:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
dasauce:
All his monies and properties are proceeds of crime. The government will seize everything.

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by aribisala0(m): 2:08pm On Jun 13, 2017
madridguy:
I pity the old man. Marrying the wrong woman is the biggest misfortune that can befall a man.

I think this is same as the notorious armed robber of cursed memory " Anineh or shina Rambo " that bite off her mother's ear at the point of death because the woman led her into robbery.
That is a myth. No one bit off anyone's ear
That tale has been around for ever

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by nell4: 2:09pm On Jun 13, 2017
deji15:
Eboes are normally attracted to crime. Check the statistics. From drug trafficking, to fake products, to rituals, to armed robbery, to kidnapping, to baby factory, to cattle rustling (disguised as herdsmen), to fake agitations etc.
vaginaa hatchers, skull miners are attracted to what. please explain.

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by aribisala0(m): 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
kokoA:
All his monies and properties are proceeds of crime. The government will cease everything.
Yes the government will SEIZE them

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by zcee: 2:10pm On Jun 13, 2017
Shey u see women weda gentle or rude, they can cause d downfall of a man... I can't hide my mouth about my mum, bcus of her no boy in our family s moving forward... Nd if ur mum made ur future bright u ar damn lucky..... So brother fear women...

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Stevebamdex(m): 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
curiositymaster:

Are you sure he's poor? I know a pig farmer who makes 50million naira annually on his farm smiley
Of course,The man is poor based on what he himself declared.he said he has a leaky roof and also struggling to survive.

Btw,are you sure somebody somewhere actually made 50million naira from pig farming ? Who dey eat pig that much?
Or are you in any way related to lai mohammed ? grin

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by zcee: 2:11pm On Jun 13, 2017
Shey u see women weda gentle or rude, they can cause d downfall of a man... I can't hide my mouth about my mum, bcus of her no boy in our family s moving forward... Nd if ur mum made ur future bright u ar damn lucky..... So brother fear women cus dey ar wicked in der heart
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by kokoA(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
aribisala0:
Yes the government will SEIZE them
Thanks for the correction.
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by joenor(m): 2:13pm On Jun 13, 2017
u get this kind plenty money, nor be to quite look for beta biz do, u say na this biz u wan do die... shay be now u wan go die.... E go b

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by aribisala0(m): 2:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
SHAKABOOM:
De Evans na honest criminal ooo..How son go confidently tell im papa say na drug trafficker
He is Eboe
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by aribisala0(m): 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Neduzze5:
So who do we believe now? I don't want to believe the father because he might be under the control of his 2nd wife. You know 2nd wives are usually up to no good.

I don't also want to believe his mother because bad mothers can rub off negatively on their children with their bad characters. It's a lesson to all mothers and fathers as well.

I remember the story of a robber who was caught and to be sentenced to death. As he faced the firing squad, he sent for his mother asking her to bring her ear closer so he can whisper to her.

As soon as she did so, he bit her ear off saying that she never redirected him when he was doing evil.

Long and short? Mr. Evans should do his time in jail. Sell his properties if possible and refund some of those he kidnapped.
Yes 2nd wives are trouble makers unlike the 4th or 5th wives who are generally well behaved
That ear biting story is a myth for simple minds that cannot think for themselves

3 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
Women cry

Lol. ZarZar, enumerate the possible values of x in the equation as posted by Tinalect3. Matter of fact is women give us problems; I don't know why it's always like this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 2:16pm On Jun 13, 2017
Stevebamdex:

Of course,The man is poor based on what he himself declared.he said he has a leaky roof and also struggling to survive.

Btw,are you sure somebody somewhere actually made 50million naira from pig farming ? Who dey eat pig that much?
Or are you in any way related to lai mohammed ? grin

I'm telling you what I'm very sure of. You'd be surprised when you get to see things that pigs are used for apart from eating them. Some Chinese have been coming to Nigeria to buy in large quantities and process for exportation. You can do your studies and you'll be shocked.
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Kaybaba5(m): 2:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
I know in this kind of scenario somebody must carry the blame
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by ernieboy(m): 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
dasauce:
most of his assets s and money will be seized by the govt, but if he was smart enough to have assets outside the country then his wife or anyone who knew about those assets will probably be the beneficiary ,

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by kense88: 2:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
carammel:
Now that he is under custody,he is no longer your son but his mother's son.
Omo ti odara ni ti baba,eyi toku die ni ti mama.
I cant blame the step brother though,that one has been praying for his downfall since.
Really like your profile image. If only humanity understands this, especially Nigeria and Africa.
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Kobicove(m): 2:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
Lies everywhere undecided
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Truckpusher(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
TINALETC3:
Women cry
grin grin grin grin grin LWTMB
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Reference(m): 2:20pm On Jun 13, 2017
What is the silly man saying. You failed as a parent and have caused untold calamity to society. You told him to 'desist from illegal business'. What rubbish. Is that how to direct, is that how to teach?. If he wasn't caught will you speak out.... And if he doesn't listen to you who on earth will he listen to. Weak willed men, always blaming their wives. As if children are born criminals. While others are making masterpieces of their children you are here talking about how much money you had in your heydays. I can even see the block from which the unfortunate chip was expunged.

6 Likes 2 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos Of The Edo Lady Who Was Killed & Corpse Dumped In A Bush In Edo (Graphic) / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.