Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,656 members, 7,801,904 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son (96922 Views)

House Of Kidnapper, Kufre Eyo Etim 'Romance' Demolished By Ayade In Calabar / Lucifer: Corpse Of Kidnapper Ekweme Brown Ike, Killed In Rivers (Graphic Photo) / Rearrest Of Kidnapper Wadume: Police Release Statement (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Sanchase: 2:43pm On Jun 13, 2017
We have heard from everybody except the vegetable in London grin
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by bitcoinvin(m): 2:44pm On Jun 13, 2017
Keneking:
Ok, fear women oh embarassed embarassed

Single guys hope you are readingDon't read and laugh or smile away....don't read and feel, its Igbo people and their way na....wetin concern me....this is a wake up call to all young and single guys reading this post.
Don't rush to marry any girl....seek for both spiritual, emotional, parental, family, true friends and whatever guidiance you need before you walk her to the altar to avoid ruining your life.
Not all girls you see are marriageable....some are specially designed or created to ruin the life of men they come across.....don't think you are wiser because you went to school, obtained Msc, PhD, and maybe have some financial wealth now.....a bad wife can bring your life to ashes....you are better single than married to a bad woman.
Don't let her beauty mislead you....that super pretty girl you are dying to get now, if you get her today, believe me, just a matter of time, you won't even see her beauty again when familiarity sets in....and when you marry a very beautiful woman with bad character, she will be like the most ugliest human being you have ever seen in life courtesy of her bad character and attitude.
Marry that girl that sees and celebrate the greatness in you, complements your weakness, respects your decision, keys into your goals and dream, patient with you, listens and obeys you..ready to sacrifice to make you happy....stop forcing any woman to marry you...don't beg any girl to marry you....in fact, marry the girl that loves you more than you love her if you want a happy home and beautiful future

4 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
ZarZar:

Lol, I was never good at algebra tongue

Trust me, you guys need to check yourselves 1st. No woman acts out for absolutely no reason, unless she's insane. Guys like to start shit then act like victims when women shut it down.

If you see guys discussing women, the most thing you hear us saying is that women are daft. This is what women say about us when discussing.

It think it all boils down to understanding each other.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 13, 2017
hope we get to read about about his execution, cause jobless Nigerian youths are seriously admiring his lifestyle right, could not believe my ears when I heard some groups of guy praising that niggas house, and screaming them go release am, him go just go one African country go stay, evidently this is not his first time of been caught.

point the media is stylishly glorifying his lifestyle, they better follow up on his death too, or his sentence, cause the youths are watching.

potentially kidnappers are been brewed with all this media shaga
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by bitcoinvin(m): 2:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
Single guys hope you are readingDon't read and laugh or smile away....don't read and feel, its Igbo people and their way na....wetin concern me....this is a wake up call to all young and single guys reading this post.
Don't rush to marry any girl....seek for both spiritual, emotional, parental, family, true friends and whatever guidiance you need before you walk her to the altar to avoid ruining your life.
Not all girls you see are marriageable....some are specially designed or created to ruin the life of men they come across.....don't think you are wiser because you went to school, obtained Msc, PhD, and maybe have some financial wealth now.....a bad wife can bring your life to ashes....you are better single than married to a bad woman.
Don't let her beauty mislead you....that super pretty girl you are dying to get now, if you get her today, believe me, just a matter of time, you won't even see her beauty again when familiarity sets in....and when you marry a very beautiful woman with bad character, she will be like the most ugliest human being you have ever seen in life courtesy of her bad character and attitude.
Marry that girl that sees and celebrate the greatness in you, complements your weakness, respects your decision, keys into your goals and dream, patient with you, listens and obeys you..ready to sacrifice to make you happy....stop forcing any woman to marry you...don't beg any girl to marry you....in fact, marry the girl that loves you more than you love her if you want a happy home and beautiful future
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Arccangel(f): 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Odiegwu
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by mekusa12: 2:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
Please dad Evans, but you too have some part of the blame. If for over 10 yrs. you didn't seen your son?, what effort did you make to look for him, just like the prodigal son in Bible.
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by ajuonu1(m): 2:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
A fast growing Micro Finance Institution is seeking for qualified applicants to fill the following vacancies.

BRANCH MANAGERS (code BM VO1)
Qualifications : BSc/HND Graduate.MUST have with a good experience in group loan Micro Financing .
Must be fluent in English
Ability to work without supervision
Good team player ,
Interested candidates should submit their CV online and attach their application indicating position applied for. Email : fountain.recruitment17@gmail.com.

Credit officers (CO V02) Qualifications : Degree/ HND.
Must be fluent in English. Ability to work without supervision.
Ability to work as a team .
Must have passion for the job.

SAVINGS OFFICERS( Code V03)
Qualifications : OND, NCE, TC11, Matured and Serious minded SSCE
Ability to work without supervision
Ability to work with target.

All interested candidates should forward ther CV using the code of the position applied for as the subject of the email.

On receiving d CV, code numbers will be sent to the candidates with which they will submit at d recruitment centre where they will be directed on d next line of action.

Application closes 2 weeks after the publication. Applicants are advised to follow the instructions that will be sent to them.

Valid email addresses and phone numbers are required.

#Benefits to this offer include: Attractive Salary and Accomodation for all staff .

Drop your Cv's at Fountain Island Ltd Office address 51/52 Ijaiye road, Ogba B/stop. Beside UBA.
Call the following numbers for inquiries Great 08162626012 ,
Iyke 08099485222
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Tecno66: 2:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
Good pikin na papa own but the bad one na mama get am.
ebusfav:
Following the arrest of his son Chukwudi “Evans” Dumeme Onwuamadike, the father of the arrested billionaire kidnapper, Mr. Stephen Onwuamadike, who revealed how poor he was to newsmen further what transpired between him and his son the last time he saw him.

According to him, the last time he saw his son was in 2008 at which time he advised him to desist from illegal means of acquiring wealth. He further claimed that it was Evans’ mother who misled him and this has been on since he was three-years-old.

In his chat with New Telegraph, Evan’s dad said he used to be very wealthy but Evans’ mother led to his downfall and she left him with nothing. His current wife and her son also accused Evans’ mother of being the person behind Evans’ predicament. They painted Evans as a good and loving son who was only under the influence of his mother.

He said:

“I was devastated when I heard the news through a telephone call; since that call, I had not been able to sleep. I believe in a straight forward and honest life. If I noticed someone is not honest, I run away from the person.
When my business was thriving, I did business with white people. I was one of the early millionaires that emerged from this town until things went wrong courtesy of my first wife in 1985.
She caused me so many problems and eventually caused my financial ruins. In fact, she brought me down to where I am today. I’m suffering and I can barely put food on my table.”
Stephen who lives in his country home at Akammili, Umudim, Nnewi, Anambra State, said that he tried his best to raise Evans by sending him to the best schools around.

“My estranged wife kept interfering in his academics. You won’t believe that my son, Chukwudumeje (Evans) has not visited home since 2008. The last time I saw him was 10 years ago. I asked him the sort of business he was into.
He said he was into drug trafficking. I advised him to desist because it was an illicit business and the law was against it. I told him plainly that it was better to be involved in a legitimate business and wait for God’s blessings. I did good business and it thrived; I was very successful. I have travelled to so many countries of the world in the course of my business,” Stephen said.
He added:

“His mother started manipulating him when he was only three years old; look at where it has got him. I don’t even have his phone number. I’m pleading with the Nigerian authorities to have mercy on him and give him a second chance.
He was misdirected and misled by his mother. I heard about all the millions, and I said to myself, do I have such manner of rich son and the roof over my house is leaking. I now survive by selling pigs.”
Evans’ stepbrother, Chidolie Onwuamadike, said his brother’s ruin was caused by his mother. He noted that if Evans had followed their father’s advice, he wouldn’t have become a criminal.

Chidolie said:

“As brothers, we don’t even interact at all. I don’t have his number and my heart is pained because he is such a loving, nice guy from the little I know of him.”
A tearful Mrs Etty Onwuamadike, Evans’ mother said:

“Chukwudumeje is a nice boy when he lived with me. The only gift I gave him years back was the Holy Bible. I don’t want my son to die. I’m still convinced he will serve God.”

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/father-billionaire-kidnapper-dines-poverty-says-wife-misled-son.html
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Sterope(f): 2:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
It could be that the wife left her pathetic husband because of his pathetic behaviour. If only he had been a good father and husband and/or asserted his paremetal rights, the child may not have turned out this way.

Take a damn hint, boy!

bellair:

It could only be that the pathetic wife that left her hubby like tonto with her son and ruined his life. Train up child when he is small and he will not depart from it. He did not grow up with the father . Take a hint

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by phulxpression: 3:07pm On Jun 13, 2017
chalantmike:
hope we get to read about about his execution, cause jobless Nigerian youths are seriously admiring his lifestyle right, could not believe my ears when I heard some groups of guy praising that niggas house, and screaming them go release am, him go just go one African country go stay, evidently this is not his first time of been caught.

point the media is stylishly glorifying his lifestyle, they better follow up on his death too, or his sentence, cause the youths are watching.

potentially kidnappers are been brewed with all this media shaga
Exactly my thoughts,he should be publicly disgraced and later hanged for execution.So as to serve as deterrent to others.Instead of casting blames on his father or mother,I think we should all in unison demand for justice on him to make our dear country a better place.......

2 Likes

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Malakh: 3:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
let me teach you guys about marriage when you marry a woman,according to the law you bear her iniquity,meaning you carry her sins/curses so if you were doing fine before and things gat worse,that's your fault because you didnt read the law,its the same reason why i dont fornicate,its the same reason why paul said every sin that a man commits is without the body,because when having sex with a woman who is not your wife,your body is involved and without a doubt you will suffer for her sins because you agreed to be one with her sins,to give you a good example remember Christ suffered for "us" not because of his sins because he had none but because he married us and willingly offered himself to suffer for our sins because its a marriage/covenant.
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Langbasa: 3:18pm On Jun 13, 2017
kingthreatz:
IT won't be well with any judge that sentences this heartless criminal to anything less than the DEath Penalty. This devil has killed many people and policemen in the name of kidnapping. Look at the arms he procured for his trade. Death Penalty or nothing. Else, I advise policemen to kill their acclaimed evil suspects like they did to Vampire.

Evans, Vampire, Derico, Osisikanku. Very hardworking developing people indeed.
As if to say na you holy pass,EWU.
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by koladebrainiac(m): 3:19pm On Jun 13, 2017
they will not train their children they will come to lagos dealing in ilegal business constitute nuisance to the society . awon omo oshi omo pau bi ibon apa omo lekun jaiye
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by SirMazi: 3:27pm On Jun 13, 2017
kingthreatz:
IT won't be well with any judge that sentences this heartless criminal to anything less than the DEath Penalty. This devil has killed many people and policemen in the name of kidnapping. Look at the arms he procured for his trade. Death Penalty or nothing. Else, I advise policemen to kill their acclaimed evil suspects like they did to Vampire.

Don't forget Dr Oyenusi,ShinaRambo
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by SirMazi: 3:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
akinsadeez:
That man is such a weakling. So the mother of the child started misleading him since he was just three years old, and he folded his hands and did nothing. undecided

As the father and head of the house he should have put his foot down and steered the boy in the right path. A man that cannot control his own home. Mtcheeeew!
What is this one saying
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by aribisala0(m): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
bitcoinvin:
You have a very simple mind,incapable of real thought. You are the kind of person that is susceptible to exploitation by so called Men of God.
Quite how any conclusions can be drawn about life or the institution of marriage or indeed ANYTHING at all fro the tale of this one man eludes me and defies logic. But for you it is justification to mount the pulpit and start pontificating. So if you marry a girl that as you say loves you more what stops her hating you tomorrow. I am not sure whether this is immaturity /lack of life experiences in which case there is hope or just plain stupidity which has no remedy

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Crixina(f): 3:29pm On Jun 13, 2017
bkool7:
hmm
Blame game continues
Nobody wants to take responsibility
I'm telling you...blames are just being traded left right, centre front and back,

Passes mic to Evans
Yes, Mr Evans who do you blame?
Evans: ...

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by kelly72: 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
kingthreatz:

You forgot to add Ishola Oyenusi, Shina Rambo, Abiodun Egunjobi (Godogodo) etc.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Debbime(f): 3:37pm On Jun 13, 2017
ebusfav:

He said:

The last time I saw him was 10 years ago. I asked him the sort of business he was into.
He said he was into drug trafficking. Why did the father not report him when he knew he was doing drugs?

He added:

I heard about all the millions, and I said to myself, do I have such manner of rich son and the roof over my house is leaking. I now survive by selling pigs.” So he would have collected the illicit funds if the son had given abi Ok, kontinue

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Hitunnu(f): 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Nonsense! RIP in advance
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 3:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
bkool7:
hmm
Blame game continues
Nobody wants to take responsibility

There are people who know him to his home but didn't know this was his means of lifelyhood. They claimed his mother spoilt him and must have known about his daily dealings.

So the man obviously is saying the truth as from his words, the marriage to the kidnapper's mother has been enstranged long time ago.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by toprealman: 3:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Cry me a river! Sell pig to SURVIVE, as if pork is not a thriving business. Clearly the guy comes from a dysfunctional family and BOTH parents contributed in making him the terror he is today. He might as well try kidnapping if the pork business ain't putting enough butter on them bread.

1 Like

Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sunnycliff:
AFRICANS!

When a child misbehaves we blame the mother and exonerate the father but when the reverse is the case we call him OMEKANNAYA!

I pity women in Africa

Bro most women over pamper their children
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by mywells: 3:59pm On Jun 13, 2017
I can't set him free only if he can my bill with €
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Crixina(f): 4:00pm On Jun 13, 2017
Malakh:
let me teach you guys about marriage when you marry a woman,according to the law you bear her burden,meaning you carry her sins/curses so if you were doing fine before and things gat worse,that's your fault because you didnt read the law,its the same reason why i dont fornicate,its the same reason why paul said every sin that a man commits is without the body,because when having sex with a woman who is not your wife,your body is involved and without a doubt you will suffer for her sins because you agreed to be one with her sins,to give you a good example remember Christ suffered for "us" not because of his sins because he had none but because he married us and willingly offered himself to suffer for our sins because its a marriage/covenant.
you don't fornicate?

Wow!
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Malakh: 4:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
no i dont, stopped fornicating when i came into the truth about a decade ago
Crixina:
you don't fornicate?

Wow!
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Jacks14: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
kingthreatz:
Evans, Vampire, Derico, Osisikanku. Very hardworking developing people indeed. [/b]
NCAN must hear this
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
He mentioned it in his interview that his mother knew about his kidnapping business.
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by guyla: 4:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
Neduzze5:
So who do we believe now? I don't want to believe the father because he might be under the control of his 2nd wife. You know 2nd wives are usually up to no good.

Exactly my thoughts, she might be responsible for his change of behavior

Long and short? Mr. Evans should do his time in jail. Sell his properties if possible and refund some of those he kidnapped.

Which prison term I thought Lagos state just signed death sentence against kidnappibg
As for the properties. It automatically belongs to the state
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by dessz(m): 4:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
dyadeleye:
Evans, Evans, Evans...they warned you, now you carry your cross alone
guy wetin na, why u use my profile pic. angry grin
Re: Father Of Kidnapper Evans Sells Pig To Survive, Wife Misled His Son by sonnie10: 4:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
madridguy:
I pity the old man. Marrying the wrong woman is the biggest misfortune that can befall a man.

I think this is same as the notorious armed robber of cursed memory " Anineh or shina Rambo " that bite off her mother's ear at the point of death because the woman led her into robbery.

Is Shina Rambo death?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

One Million Boys: Biola 'Ebila' Killed In Reprisal Attack In Ibadan (Graphic) / Robbers Trapped Inside Abuja Bank As Police And Soldiers Block Off The Entrance / The Lion Found In An Indian's Lagos House Tranquilized And Evacuated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.