Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:28 AM

Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix (32472 Views)

Geraldine Iheme Releases Stunning Pre-wedding Pix / Pastor Adeboye At Bimbo Odukoya Daughter's Wedding (Picture) / Pastor Taiwo Odukoya Picks New South African Bride (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Pharoh: 10:03pm On Feb 03, 2010
Meldrick:

In the bible, David was dancing to God and his wife Micah was at one corner mocking him. She was struck by God with barreness.

Prophet Elijah was mocked by some children and the bible gives account of how the children were devoured by some fox that came out of the bush.

He that keepeth his mouth saves his life. Today you are having fun but I pity you.

Please can you quote also from the new testament.?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by webbjamie(m): 12:41pm On Feb 12, 2010
I think this man's remarriage fell within the statutes prescribed by the new testament(one of Apostle Paul's epistles),so i suggest we all let him enjoy his bride.Anyone's got a genuine reason why he shouldn't remarry should post now or be silent for ever. lipsrsealed
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by abbeyty(m): 6:53pm On Oct 23, 2013
hollandis: He has children,what else does he want?

Wicked man.Your wife is in hell and here you are shinning another woman's kongo.Instead of you to be interceeding for her angry

I didn't know you have visited hell before, for you to be sure that his wife is there.na wa ohh.
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Luciandos(f): 1:57am On Oct 24, 2013
Liedetect:
His daughters are much better looking than his wife. The wife has too much teeth and big mouth for a woman
can u create a ring boiler?
Re: Pastor Taiwo Odukoya's Wedding Pix by Deschil: 3:31am On Oct 24, 2013
The other Pastor should not have remarried while his wife is ALIVE; God is against it. This Pastor is a widower; so it is allowed.
fadvee: Nigeria pastors are politicians, or how do you describe this! One pastor was fired by one leading G O for remarried after he had divorced his former wife.

The same G O that fired his younger colleague now decided to be the chief officiator at his other colleague who lost his wife in a plane crash few years ago, given his blessing to the new marriage.

My questions is what is the different between half a dozen and six?

Why was he against the pastor in his church and supported his holder colleague?

Nigerians shine you face.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

‘My Mom Wonders Why I’m Still Single At 38′ – Nonso Diobi / Checkout Basketmouth In A Blonde Wig (Photo) / Sunday Omobolanle 'Papi Luwe' Rocks Super Eagles Jersey In Style (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.