Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,341 members, 7,808,203 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:37 AM

An Inspiring Allegory About The Inception Of Yoruba Proverbs☞2 - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / An Inspiring Allegory About The Inception Of Yoruba Proverbs☞2 (898 Views)

Check Out These 20 Funny Nigerian Proverbs, Adages And Sayings. / An Inspiring Allegory About The Inception Of Yoruba Proverbs☞3 / An Inspiring Allegory About The Inception Of Yoruba Proverbs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

An Inspiring Allegory About The Inception Of Yoruba Proverbs☞2 by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2017
Oro has been away for a long time, when Owe suspected something must have happened to his boss, 'cos he knew Oro his boss would not stay as long as he stayed.

Owe frightening galloped home to alert the neighbours of what had happened to his boss, Oro.

On this note, a search and rescue team was hurriedly organized and was naturally led by Owe who they believed he was the only one who knows Oro's habits like no other, understands his language best, knows his signs and signals, knows virtually where he might possibly headed, knows his boss' terrain (i.e. his tracks, roads, obstacles or fear and landmarks and lastly they believed he's strong enough to convey his boss home, either dead or alive.

After a long scouring of the nooks and crannies along the routes, and traversing many lands and cultures populated by peoples of diverse tribes and tongues, the search and rescue team eventually found Oro, trapped in a quagmire.

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO HIM IN THE QUAGMIRE?

Don't be tired of reading, and I really appreciate your likes and shares.

God Bless you.

(1) (Reply)

The Real Bad Guyz / Love Gone Wrong : True Life Stories Needed / I Need Free Good Story Books

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.