Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,617 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:18 PM

Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. (8642 Views)

Honda Odyssey And Toyota Sienna,which Is Better? / What Are The Major Differences Between 2004 Honda Odyssey And 2003 Toyota Sienna / Please Help Me Choose Between Golf 3 And Nissan Almera 1995-1998 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by Syenite(m): 2:33pm On Jan 22, 2010
My family is growing coupled with visits by family members,inlaws and family friends. There are times when I over-load my Honda accord( baby boy). I live in Benin-City where we have the worst roads in Nigeria. Pot holes are my night-mares mostly when it rains. At times when the car is over-loaded the car scratches the ground severally and I always feel bad about it.
I need a 7 or an 8 persenger car. I find the three cars above listed suitable.
Please I need advice from car experts in the house.Which would be better considering the need and environment in which I drive?
I'll prefer the 2006-2009 models of these cars.
Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by Syenite(m): 1:47pm On Jan 23, 2010
Still waiting,
Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by DonChizi(m): 10:48pm On Feb 15, 2010
there are many post take for instance 2000 toyota sienna for 1.5m and 2008 toyota sienna for 2.5m call Honda ody 2002 for 1.75m for more info call 08065194666
Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by KunleA2(m): 4:22am On Feb 16, 2010
a 2006 Sienna will cost you about N3m to land. Can help you ship one from the US
Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by unclesamtech(m): 6:32am On Feb 16, 2010
you can go for Toyota Sienna

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by chevchenko: 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2010
Hello,

I think what this guy need is expert opinion and or analysis from users of the above mentioned cars on its pros and cons, he is yet to ask for quotations for any of them, I guess we are all eager to sell our Cars.

For me these are all good Cars/Buses, Quest seems more stronger, but Odyssey is more balanced and moves like a car, I have travelled Lagos to Portharcourt (to and fro) on three occasions with my 2004 Odyssey, I tell you it is a pleasure to ride, the back is also very high from the ground.

The negative is that recently after just three years of usage, the gear is now messing up.

Overall it is not a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by KunleA2(m): 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2010
[size=14pt]If what the guy need is an advise, i will suggest that he goes for the Sienna. The Odyssey from 2000-2004 has a gear problem. The build quality of the Nissan is not up to par with the Sienna. Hence i will go for the Sienna but the down side is that its a little more expensive.

Whatever you do, don't buy an Honda Odyssey between year 2000-2004. You will be having gear problems sooner or later.

Otherwise, get the Quest is money is the issue
[/size]

1 Like

Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by Syenite(m): 5:21pm On Mar 30, 2010
Thanks all for the advice. Infact a colleague of mine just bought a 2000model Sienna and it is a jewel to behold especially the interior. Then come to think of what the more recent models would be like. I think I am going the Sienna way, Quest is too low for my liking and Odyssey does not have strong body parts and also the gear box problem 'Kunle -A' just mentioned.
Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by KunleA2(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2010
Nice choice. Just go for the 2000-2003 Model. All are good. Buy whatever one your $$$$ can afford.

Good luck.
Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by wealth123: 8:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
do you like this sienna xle leather seat very very clean. only n1.1m if u have sharp eyes you will grab this offer. call me 08082083126, you will drive it straight to benin same day. guaranteed. silent engine only 149k on odometer, chilling ac and many more. please dont call if you have less than n1m.

Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by wealth123: 9:09pm On Mar 30, 2010
more pix for you this cool ride dont miss it.

Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by unclesamtech(m): 2:56am On Apr 03, 2010
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][i]TOYOTA SIENNA is the Best[/font][/font][/font][/i]
Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by princedant: 1:06pm On Sep 04, 2011
pls can anyone tell me how reliable chrysler voyager is? 1998 model, fuel efficiency, parts affordability & availablity, ruggedness, etc, txs
Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by Deji35: 7:06pm On Oct 29, 2011
GOOD DAY IN THE HOUSE.
I WANT TO BUY A CAR WITH THE FOLLOWING FACTORS IN MIND:

1. MY BUDGET IS N500,000 (REGISTRATION INCLUSIVE)
2. A CAR FOR FAMILY OF SIX (SPACE WAGON/ BUS)
3. A CAR THAT CAN WITHSTAND ROUGH AND BAD ROAD
4. THE ONLY CAR (NO SUBSTITUTE FOR NOW)
5. FUEL ECONOMY AND CHEAP MAINTENANCE (AVAILABILITY OF SPARES)

BASED ON THE ABOVE FACTORS, DO YOU THINK A MITSUBISHI SPACE-WAGON OR A TOYOTA SIENNA IS THE
ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS, OR WHAT DO YOU ADVICE?
Re: Toyota Sienna, Honda Odyssey And Nissan Quest. by wealth123: 9:17pm On Oct 29, 2011
Toyota Siena is a rugged van and will meet your requirements except that you can not get a good one for N500k. If anyone offers you one for that price then its a stolen one. Even if the engine is bad it can not be sold for N500k because the engine is just about N180k.

My advice is safe more money up to N850k then you can still get a fairly used one. The one advertised above is still running fine and i can give you for that price now but you have to make up your mind fast.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Car Batteries / How Long Does It Take To Register A Car In Nigeria? / Audi Q7 S-line 4,2 V8 FSI Versus Volkswagen Touareg R50 5,0 V10 TDI?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.