Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,748 members, 7,802,290 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? (53995 Views)

Lady Reveals She Slept With A Manager During An Interview And Got The Job! / What To Expect On Glo Aptitude Test / Share Your Experience - Dpr Aptitude Test 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Sirolly01(m): 5:40pm On Jun 23, 2017
I just got an SMS for Glo interview schedule for Wednesday. anyone with idea of what to expect. those that have done it Earlier should please help me out.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Chase2903: 7:39pm On Jun 23, 2017
Good evening, guys. Please, i need someone to tell me in details what the sales executive job entails at Globacom. What type of product will you sell and moreso, how do you make this sales? Need a candid answer from someone with the experience. Thanks a lot.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by eddykisses1(m): 7:53pm On Jun 23, 2017
How does one get to Wale Adenuga Tower from CMS?
Please, i need serious answer(s).
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by dapoach: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2017
eddykisses1:
How does one get to Wale Adenuga Tower from CMS?
Please, i need serious answer(s).
just enter Adeola Odeku from cms.. Its only 100box. Alight at Glo house/Adenuga tower
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by eddykisses1(m): 11:40am On Jun 24, 2017
dapoach:
just enter Adeola Odeku from cms.. Its only 100box. Alight at Glo house/Adenuga tower
Thanks.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Arunne1: 8:56pm On Jun 26, 2017
Sirolly01:
I just got an SMS for Glo interview schedule for Wednesday. anyone with idea of what to expect. those that have done it Earlier should please help me out.
Please which state did u choose?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Sirolly01(m): 12:13am On Jun 28, 2017
choose Lagos and Ibadan respectively.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 7:55pm On Jun 28, 2017
Who else got another follow up interview invite?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 8:08pm On Jun 28, 2017
Busuyep:
Who else got another follow up interview invite?
here
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Chase2903: 8:19pm On Jun 28, 2017
shogat:
here

When did you get the message and moreso, will it be your second or third interview? Please, need response ASAP. Thanks.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by sulemontar(m): 8:35pm On Jun 28, 2017
shogat:
here
please is it ur first / second or third interview...reply biko
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by lilfreezy: 8:44pm On Jun 28, 2017
That mod that gave me a long ban for no reason, God is watching you o.

Meanwhile i was also invited for a follow up interview tomorrow by 2pm. Mehn the process is getting too long, this will be my third interview after the assessment
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Busuyep: 9:25pm On Jun 28, 2017
lilfreezy:

Meanwhile i was also invited for a follow up interview tomorrow by 2pm. Mehn the process is getting too long, this will be my third interview after the assessment

I wonder ooooo...I think the interview is for only those that chose sales
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Chase2903: 9:33pm On Jun 28, 2017
lilfreezy:

Will be having my third on Friday, 11am.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by yinkaoduola: 2:57am On Jun 29, 2017
Pls guys,I stayed in oyo state,but I was given the link late,but am not sure if its late, from somebody who works in there office here in ibadan, which I picked oyo state,but all what am seeing is Lagos state.please, is there anybody in my shoe that submitted around that 21st of June.thanks
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by nicerichard05: 9:34am On Jun 29, 2017
They called and requested for passport. who else was called. this is actually d 3rd meeting.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by shogat(m): 10:35am On Jun 29, 2017
nicerichard05:
They called and requested for passport. who else was called. this is actually d 3rd meeting.
my phone has been down....passport and what pls?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 10:54am On Jun 29, 2017
nicerichard05:

Are u for Sales too?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by fweshblacboai(m): 11:50am On Jun 29, 2017
Arunne1:

It was just English, maths and general knowledge...later we were called one after the other to submit our CV...that was all...I have been waiting to hear from them but I got this text yesterday to come to lagos although I submitted another CV to business Dev 2017. ..I don't know what's going on but I will give it a try...I will travel to lagos

Morning
Just wanna ask if I can still apply for the sales job and if I can choose other states(west though)since Lagos interview is concluded already
Thanks for your swift response
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by eddykisses1(m): 4:41pm On Jun 29, 2017
lilfreezy:

Please, what date did you do your second interview?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by ibcircuit: 4:00pm On Jun 30, 2017
Chase2903:

Will be having my third on Friday, 11am.

Please when did you write your test and the second interview . Did they actually called or sent SmS ?
bcs im also expecting their third meeting , but not yet callled . i did my second interview on the 22nd of june.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Livebygrace: 5:28pm On Jun 30, 2017
ibcircuit:

Please when did you write your test and the second interview . Did they actually called or sent SmS ?
bcs im also expecting their third meeting , but not yet callled . i did my second interview on the 22nd of june.

Did u choose sales?
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by OlaSalo(m): 6:11pm On Jun 30, 2017
Hi guys. Did anyone here choose customer relationship? I chose customer relationship executive at the interview on Wednesday but I'm yet to be contacted. I'll be glad if I could see a swift response. Thanks in advance.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Chase2903: 7:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
ibcircuit:

I wrote the test on the 17th of June. Had my first interview on the 23rd of June, the second on on the 27th of June and had the third interview today. They sent SMS
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by Sirolly01(m): 10:25pm On Jun 30, 2017
OlaSalo:
Hi guys. Did anyone here choose customer relationship? I chose customer relationship executive at the interview on Wednesday but I'm yet to be contacted. I'll be glad if I could see a swift response. Thanks in advance.

I choose same also on wednessday and I'm yet to be contacted also. just b calm. let's just keep praying.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by OlaSalo(m): 10:49pm On Jun 30, 2017
Sirolly01:

I choose same also on wednessday and I'm yet to be contacted also. just b calm. let's just keep praying.

in case you hear anything, kindly quote me. thanks
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by franktripplee: 11:29pm On Jun 30, 2017
OlaSalo:

in case you hear anything, kindly quote me. thanks
I went for sales on wed 28 during my 1st interview at 1st floor and was asked to come d next day 11am 4 second interview, d same day I did my third interview. Now waiting for there call anytime
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by sulemontar(m): 7:49am On Jul 01, 2017
franktripplee:
I went for sales on wed 28 during my 1st interview at 1st floor and was asked to come d next day 11am 4 second interview, d same day I did my third interview. Now waiting for there call anytime
bruh can u please eplain Wat the sales rep entails...the role and benefit, will be very glad if u can explain
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by yoHighness: 1:57pm On Jul 01, 2017
OlaSalo:
I choose same.haven't heard nothing from them.i'm guessing ours is going to be after sales.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by OlaSalo(m): 3:20pm On Jul 01, 2017
yoHighness:
I choose same.haven't heard nothing from them.i'm guessing ours is going to be after sales.

I strongly hope so. They should let us know what's up on time.
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by OlaSalo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 01, 2017
franktripplee:

please sir, how did the interview go?
you can do well by giving us some briefs so as to know what to expect
Re: Who Else Got The GLO Aptitude Test Invite? by blinkz4real: 5:24pm On Jul 01, 2017
franktripplee:

I also did my 3rd interview dt same day too. I guess u re among d last 5 dt d interviewed dt day cos I wz among.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

What Is The Hope Of A Graduate Above 30? / Nairalanders, What Do You Know About UAAG Grant Disbursement? / Another Jobseeker Confirms David Hundenyin’s Report

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.