Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1208077 members, 1559902 topics. Date: Tuesday, 22 July 2014 at 02:25 PM

Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin - Phones (1) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin (173991 Views)

Android Bbm Group. Drop Your Pin...were You Can Solve Your Issues... / How To Download ANY YOUTUBE VIDEO Using Your Blackberry / Blackberry Pin Exchange, Singles & Fun Seekers (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (90) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by maxtum(m): 4:10pm On Apr 23, 2010
i can't believe am doing dis, 218c2bc9 and plz ladies only!!!!
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by ONWARDBABA: 9:43pm On Apr 24, 2010
AM NEW ON DIS AM USING BB STORM
MY STUFF IS
20CD6B2C
PLZ MUST I GET NY BB CONNECTED TO BIZ
PLZ OOO
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by Dclique(m): 10:28pm On Apr 24, 2010
Hmmm, BB GUYS AND GIRLS.
Nokia still Rules
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by knowme(m): 3:28am On Apr 28, 2010
There are lots of stuff the blackberry does that the Nokia cannot for example try consuming as much data with your Nokia as we do with the BB and see what's up if you are an internet freak then I advice you use the berry but if its just games and Music then stick with your Nokia.
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by Genuflect(m): 6:18am On Apr 28, 2010
knowme:

There are lots of stuff the blackberry does that the Nokia cannot for example try consuming as much data with your Nokia as we do with the BB and see what's up if you are an internet freak then I advice you use the berry but if its just games and Music then stick with your Nokia.
Which kind ignorance be this?
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by aieromon(m): 6:33am On Apr 28, 2010
@knowme
Its evident the BB is the first smartphone you've come across.
What an ignorant post!!!

Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by ireneann: 9:16am On Apr 28, 2010
deleted
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by Escalated: 2:32pm On Apr 28, 2010
ok lets see what is gonaa be all about,

205704A4
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by maddock(m): 9:05am On May 01, 2010
21c79dcc
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by osaretin20: 11:32am On May 01, 2010
i dont understand u guys i have a blackberry phone but i dont know about pin u are talking about. pls can someobdy educate me?
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by knowme(m): 2:33pm On May 04, 2010
aieromon:

@knowme
Its evident the BB is the first smartphone you've come across.
What an ignorant post!!!

You know you are the ignorant one for calling me names in the first place huh? how much would that data that you have downloaded cost you? calculate it, but with the blackberry you have an unlimited data service that allows you download as much as 3 gig for just 5k a month and then the blackberry chat, does nokia has that facility? I have used a samsung blackjack and so you cannot call me ignorant from using smart phones.

Try and understand people before you start calling names ok?

3 Likes

Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by kevoh(m): 7:39am On May 06, 2010
With all the noise and craze about BB,i still don't like it.I'll always choose a Nokia phone anytime.
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by texazzpete(m): 10:02am On May 06, 2010
knowme:

You know you are the ignorant one for calling me names in the first place huh? how much would that data that you have downloaded cost you? calculate it, but with the blackberry you have an unlimited data service that allows you download as much as 3 gig for just 5k a month and then the blackberry chat, does nokia has that facility? I have used a samsung blackjack and so you cannot call me ignorant from using smart phones.

Try and understand people before you start calling names ok?

You can't download 3GB on your blackberry plan.
And the Blackberry's web browser is the most pathetic browser on any mobile device.
With a dated UI and crappy app library, the BBM chat service and Push email feature is the only saving grace for these devices.

Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by semid4lyfe(m): 2:08pm On May 07, 2010
Hmmm. . . .much ado about the Blackberry.
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by sandy4real(f): 8:28am On May 08, 2010
Hi mine is 2542fb88. Female
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by abibio2001: 11:04pm On May 13, 2010
I have changed bb
My new pin is 21E49042
I dont know why nairaland isnt allowing me to modify my last pin
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by initialize(m): 4:53pm On May 14, 2010
@ssemid, it's much ado about nothing really. i sell and buy phones all d time and i av been able to use 3 different types of BB and the blackberry is nothing beside nokia. i've used javelin (high end phone, yet no 3G talkless of 3.5G on it), i like d storm a bit due to d big screen size and d auto 3 way rotate homescreen. d beauty of d bb iis already stated by texas and after d push mail and instant bb pin chat which most users don't even activate, the BB and the .avi video support has got nothing again. i haven't tried d iphone yet but i have tried nearly all d phone used in Nigeria including HTC, Palm, nokia, SE, samsung, motorola, etc. my best of the pack is nokia 5800xm and E90.
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by samtoye(m): 4:54pm On May 14, 2010
New addition to the Blackberry family, Pearl 3G.  Also you can upgrade your BB Desktop manager to one that has Modem connection to your laptop.
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by Wylout: 6:55pm On May 14, 2010
@ all i don't knw abt u guys but my N97mini rules
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by Jaideyone(m): 8:26am On May 18, 2010
Has anyone considered the fact most of these overrated bb phones are not even as fast as nokia e63? My e63 is a 3g phone and most bbs are 2.5g phones and they are annoyingly slow. and the 5grand bis thing is just a waste because i download files that are larger than any bb user would try to dowoad with my nokia e63 through opera mini 5 FREE OF CHARGE. I'm currently downloading iron man2. lol. . . Bb phones suck. Nokia rules

Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by iseg007(m): 4:29pm On May 24, 2010
219c0af5,
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by samtoye(m): 4:31pm On May 25, 2010
Hi,

Get cnectd onto your iPhone, Android, BlackBerry or Symbian device.

Cnectd(“,) is a FREE messaging app allowing u 2 send messages 2 anyone, anywhere, anytime. All u need to do is download cnectd!! This replaces the need to send expensive text messages.

My username is samtoye. Don’t forget to add me.

Let’s get cnectd soon!

Go to http://cnectd.getjar.com/ from your phone’s mobile browser to download cnectd!
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by scubb(m): 11:21am On May 27, 2010
i ma connected already but the stuff doesn't seem communicable.
WHY
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by mistypiper(m): 12:01am On May 28, 2010
Take away the chat thing from BB phones and the phone is empty. I still prefer HTC imagio to BB. Guys check put N900 or Nokia N8, These phones are mad. As for me N-series rulez

Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by Himura(m): 10:40am On Jun 02, 2010
220C536E
FOR CHAT AND BB SALES.
WILL BEAT ANY PRICE
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by Ralvy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 03, 2010
 : 21E48F3C

Okay that's my pin, I added all the pins I found here. I just got the  Bold 9700, I've always bin a Nokia/iPhone fan but from now on, BB all the way!

-[n3rve]
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by benabbey(m): 12:39pm On Jun 04, 2010
21b66b9a
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by benabbey(m): 12:46pm On Jun 04, 2010
Sorry for the last post they are not small letter case

21B66B9A
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by Ralvy(m): 12:52pm On Jun 04, 2010
Added u
Re: Nairaland BBM Group: Drop Your Blackberry Pin by Toniahat(f): 10:22pm On Jun 04, 2010
21F747A5, f

(0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) ... (90) (Reply)

Tecno L3 Discussion Thread / Tecno F7 (Phantom A1) Discussion Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.