Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,890 members, 7,802,864 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 12:00 AM

Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew (53283 Views)

Davido Hangs Out With His Girlfriend, Chioma And Her Sister, Jennifer / Davido Hangs Out With A Lady At A Wedding In Ghana (Photos, Video) / Davido Hangs Out With Chelsea Players After Their Victory Over Tottenham (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by Kolababe: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2017
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by babamadiba(m): 6:55pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
Davido looks like a photo-bomber here.

For once he is not the centre of attention in the group picture
for ur mind now u have observed. mean while usher Raymond took the same spot as Davido, and it's all good. most likely, u don't even know who usher is in the picture.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by yuh2(m): 6:56pm On Jun 13, 2017
So? Mtcheeew!!!!
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by bionixs: 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
Adaowerri111:
Does it look like he's hanging out with them??
dont mind the fake bloke. Gate crashing on them is now hanging out
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by madjune(m): 6:57pm On Jun 13, 2017
JamieNaija:
Sony Music and DMW Act, Davido shared a picture as he hanged out with American Star Singer, Usher.

Davido is moving major leagues here, It's Banana Season yo!!

[b]NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/07

6/davido-hangs-out-with-american-singer.html

He shared a pic as he "hung" out...

Not hanged out. It's not shirt hanger that you hang out pls.
This una oyibo can cause diarrhea.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by Bills2307(m): 7:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
ojuikwu:
Haaaaa. Useless Nnamdi kanu. With entire. Igbo will not like. This ooooo. Abeg make una. No. Vex na.
nd ur name is "ojuikwu". After now, u l say d "i" der made it afonjaish

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by MrCork: 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
JamieNaija:
Sony Music and DMW Act, Davido shared a picture as he hanged out with American Star Singer, Usher.

[b]NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/davido-hangs-out-with-american-singer.html
..NA LIE jorrrrr.....foto shop!!!(no oofeense) angry

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by YoungBlackRico(m): 7:03pm On Jun 13, 2017
That dude with dark shade wan take style resemble T.I sha.

©YBR
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by ojuikwu: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Bills2307:
nd ur name is "ojuikwu". After now, u l say d "i" der made it afonjaish
that is how ur. Mumu elders ruN go meet aboki. For. Kaduna begging him. Not. To chased. Igbo out of North because. Igbos are lost tribe. After the. Biafra war, they don't know there originated. AgAin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by EzeeYFB(m): 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
JamieNaija:

[b]NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/davido-hangs-out-with-american-singer.html
they love to hang
They love to hang oooo
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by woodmood: 7:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
smardray:
Davido is doing bodyguardgrin

I rarely comment on threads like this but one thing I know is YOU WILL JUMP AT AN OFFER TO BE DAVIDO'S BODY GUARD.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by johnstar(m): 7:17pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

grin grin

It Reminds me of dis wit my Darling club

He looks like a ball boy

1 Like

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na human being all of us be.
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by Bills2307(m): 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2017
ojuikwu:
that is how ur. Mumu elders ruN go meet aboki. For. Kaduna begging him. Not. To chased. Igbo out of North because. Igbos are lost tribe. After the. Biafra war, they don't know there originated. AgAin
I am not understanding dis. Full stop everywher
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by smardray(m): 7:34pm On Jun 13, 2017
woodmood:

I rarely comment on threads like this but one thing I know is YOU WILL JUMP AT AN OFFER TO BE DAVIDO'S BODY GUARD.
i'm not ready for ur wahala okay?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by ExInferis(m): 7:38pm On Jun 13, 2017
Why's he hanging out with a has-been?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by chibyk92: 7:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:

Lol!..dax maturity. . grin grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by BABANGBALI: 7:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
Na shekau una want make him hangout with before?
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by iamtardey: 7:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
e be like say nairaland no get better news abi? lemme go and find snake to kill
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by blaquebelle: 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2017
I love usher's cap kiss
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by zubydave(m): 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
All of you making fun of Davido here about his position in the picture, let me ask you something; where should he have been in the picture? At the middle? Common guys, we should b real here. Davido is like any other random fan of Usher Raymond. He most probably doesn't even know most of his hit songs, not to talk of his name. Besides anybody could be a fan of anybody- be you high in the heirachy of fame or not. The guy went to a club/party, met some big shots and decided to be in the picture. I don't know what the fuss is all about here.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jun 13, 2017
Tender1:
I trust Davido he no day Waka yeye Waka. Na music he wan drop so. Meanwhile I'm in love with this picture below.
I don't get d picture undecided
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by kamatofeelz(m): 8:14pm On Jun 13, 2017
Sanchase:
Davido will be like "I am that Nigerian singer who said he has 30 Billion for Akanttt" grin
more like 30 million in the I CAN'T
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by holluphemydavid(m): 8:21pm On Jun 13, 2017
firstclassmumu:
Him rush show him face as dem wan snap
Ur head Dey Dere, upon say he get 30Billion for d akant
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jun 13, 2017
It is either he is standing at d back or bending down infront(@stamford bridge) with all the 30billion for the account

Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by firstclassmumu: 8:30pm On Jun 13, 2017
holluphemydavid:
Ur head Dey Dere, upon say he get 30Billion for d akant
na him sabi
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by Yinkus4life(m): 8:50pm On Jun 13, 2017
grin
smardray:
grin
smardray:
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by nkemjacob2(m): 8:51pm On Jun 13, 2017
How re we sure its not a photoshop grin
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by Yinkus4life(m): 8:52pm On Jun 13, 2017
iamfroshsylver:
It is either he is standing at d back or bending down infront(@stamford bridge) with all the 30billion for the account
bad belle. Ao much you get for account
Re: Davido Hangs Out With Usher Raymond And His Crew by shadrach77: 9:02pm On Jun 13, 2017
The type of comments posted here shows the level of inferiority complex existing amongst our youth in 9ja. It's terrible. Who is Usher that Davido cannot hang out with? A has-been. It took me 30 seconds to spot Usher cry cry kiss

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Adetutu Alabi: My Tribal Marks Drove The Father Of My Child Away / Comedian Cute Abiola Acquires Mercedes Benz (Photos) / Shan George & Patience Ozokwor At Calabar Carnival (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.