Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,500 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:37 PM

What Happens Afterlife? - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Happens Afterlife? (1600 Views)

What Happens If The One Praying Behind An Imam Says The Tasleem Before Him? / A Young Saudi Woman Renounces Islam, See What Happens! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 9:45pm On Jun 13, 2017
This is something I have been doing research on, "What will happens after we die"?.

We have thousands of beliefs in the world with different versions of afterlife, e.g the Abrahamic religion(Jews, Christianity, Islam) believes when we die we either dwell in paradise or hell fire for eternity even tho there are still contradictions in these abrahamic religion versions of afterlife.

Some religion like Hinduism, Buddhism, Jainism, Sikhism, Yoruba religion etc to name the few believe we are going to reincarnate, this means rebirth, when we die our souls will travel to another vessel, the evidence for thier reincarnation ideology is deja vu, well For the rewards of good and bad people is rely on karma.

Some beliefs like the Greek religion, Egypt religion beliefs when we die our souls will become stars or dwell in stars, they believe souls are elements that revolve around the universe.

While some people don't believe in any afterlife stories.

Since we haven't seen a dead person that revive and tell us how afterlife is with evidence then what gives that certain assurance that there is paradise(Al-janna) somewhere? Is it faith or is there any evidence for it?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Happens Afterlife? by AlBaqir(m): 8:14am On Jun 14, 2017
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by sarahade(f): 8:35am On Jun 14, 2017
Bro nothing I'm telling you from experience.
Nothing

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens Afterlife? by AlBaqir(m): 9:10am On Jun 14, 2017
# Do you agree that human is dual in nature - composed of matter and spiritual being?

# You've (or researchers of various sciences) been able to study physical aspect of man to a greater extent. What do you know about spiritual state of man?

# Human dies in his physical state. What happens to his dual spiritual state?

Wouldn't there be a day of judgment?
In life, we see certain "irregularities", for example:

# A very bad person who had countless of evil within his/belt yet died without any form of punishment. His victims died horribly with heavy heart. Is that all without recompense?

# How about someone whose life was filled with serving humanity and rendering help. For every good done, there should be good in return to the doer of good. Yet many died without receiving what they deserve.

# Injustice: many are ruled guilty but truthfully are innocents; and some bastards are judged innocents while they are as guilty as guilt itself. Both died in this state.

The above are 1 out of 1000s of these " irregularities".

Wouldn't there be an avenue to readdress these matters altogether?

This what brings about the concept of "day of reckoning", " reincarnation " and other forms.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by AlBaqir(m): 9:21am On Jun 14, 2017
tintingz:

While some people don't believe in any afterlife stories.

Since we haven't seen a dead person that revive and tell us how afterlife is with evidence then what gives that certain assurance that there is paradise(Al-janna) somewhere? Is it faith or is there any evidence for it?

# Does it really matter? How much would you believe if a "dead person" comes back to life and relate his experience?
We will say, "he never died really", "perhaps, he's hallucinating", " he's mad" etc.

# The same reason why there should be a perfect designer and controller for this gigantic universe (yet with all its manifestations, some still deny there is a designer, a creator). So also people will deny the reality of afterlife even if a dead narrate his ordeal.

# Some people have not died yet, alas, if they should relate to you what they have seen and experienced in a spiritual, afterlife world, you and I will say they are lying. Why? We want "physical evidence" of a world that is spiritual. Is that really possible? This is where human spiritual development comes in.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 9:22am On Jun 14, 2017
AlBaqir:
www.nairaland.com/2075840/what-happens-soul-dead-person
Thanks for the link, I've gone through it.

Now, what you posted in that thread was gotten from Quran and some other religious manuscripts which is contradictory to other beliefs.

I'm talking about evidence of afterlife, people that died and came back given same accounts of afterlife, I'm not talking of people of different religion. There should evidence of something like mark of torture or mark of angels.

A Muslim may die and revive and claim he saw angels or Muhammad, a Christian may die and claim she saw Jesus, a Buddhist may die and claim he saw Buddha, an athiest may die and claim she saw fairies or encounter Jesus. This things are contradictory.

While scientists shows that when a sick person is dying, the person will experience hallucinations and start talking irrationally due to lack of blood flowing to the brain.

Is there any evidence we will dwell somewhere unknown when we die?

1 Like

Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 9:25am On Jun 14, 2017
sarahade:
Nothing
You have died and revive? shocked

Sister, tell me more!
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by AlBaqir(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2017
tintingz:
Thanks for the link, I've gone through it.

Now, what you posted in that thread was gotten from Quran and some other religious manuscripts which is contradictory to other beliefs.

I'm talking about evidence of afterlife, people that died and came back given same accounts of afterlife, I'm not talking of people of different religion. There should evidence of something like mark of torture or mark of angels.

A Muslim may die and revive and claim he saw angels or Muhammad, a Christian may die and claim she saw Jesus, a Buddhist may die and claim he saw Buddha, an athiest may die and claim she saw fairies or encounter Jesus. This things are contradictory.

While scientists shows that when a sick person is dying, the person will experience hallucinations and start talking irrationally due to lack of blood flowing to the brain.

Is there any evidence we will dwell somewhere unknown when we die?

# I think I have answer this above.

# On the thread I shared with you, I have posted some experiences as related by people involved. Again, how much would you have believe in whatever they say if they cannot provide physical evidence?

# The fact that there seemed to be contradictory submissions on the issue of afterlife does not in anyway suggest the whole theory is false. Was there not contradiction in those faith itself not to talk about their teachings? Besides, why is your life experiences is quite different from mine, and mine different from others?

The spiritual world is spiritual and can never be understood or rationalised only with our five physical organs of senses. The sixth sense needs to be trained and functional.

# You quoted a scientific theory above about someone dying. First, science doesn't close the of their research. Whatever they discover is obviously limited to the research so far. I shared once in one of these thread (BBC report) that scientist discover trace of afterlife. Its still a search they are seriously working on but obviously, they haven't rejected its possibility.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 9:44am On Jun 14, 2017
AlBaqir:
# Do you agree that human is dual in nature - composed of matter and spiritual being?
Still skeptical about this.

# You've (or researchers of various sciences) been able to study physical aspect of man to a greater extent. What do you know about spiritual state of man?
Scientists don't deal with things they can't experience on or observe. I'm very sure in the nearest future they will be able to give answeres to the nature of spirit.

# Human dies in his physical state. What happens to his dual spiritual state?
No evidence for this yet.

Wouldn't there be a day of judgment?
In life, we see certain "irregularities", for example:

# A very bad person who had countless of evil within his/belt yet died without any form of punishment. His victims died horribly with heavy heart. Is that all without recompense?

# How about someone whose life was filled with serving humanity and rendering help. For every good done, there should be good in return to the doer of good. Yet many died without receiving what they deserve.

# Injustice: many are ruled guilty but truthfully are innocents; and some bastards are judged innocents while they are as guilty as guilt itself. Both died in this state.

The above are 1 out of 1000s of these " irregularities".

Wouldn't there be an avenue to readdress these matters altogether?

This what brings about the concept of "day of reckoning", " reincarnation " and other forms.
I have said it that some beliefs believe in Karma : "the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences."

They don't believe one will go to a paradise, fairyland, hell fire etc. You talked about grave, some religion don't bury dead bodies but cremate. While some don't believe in any reward, we die and nothing after that.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 9:51am On Jun 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Does it really matter? How much would you believe if a "dead person" comes back to life and relate his experience?
We will say, "he never died really", "perhaps, he's hallucinating", " he's mad" etc.

# The same reason why there should be a perfect designer and controller for this gigantic universe (yet with all its manifestations, some still deny there is a designer, a creator). So also people will deny the reality of afterlife even if a dead narrate his ordeal.

# Some people have not died yet, alas, if they should relate to you what they have seen and experienced in a spiritual, afterlife world, you and I will say they are lying. Why? We want "physical evidence" of a world that is spiritual. Is that really possible? This is where human spiritual development comes in.
People die and revive and claim they experience diffrent things.

You believe in an Islamic version of afterlife which is the one you believe we will all experience but we're not seeing that, people contradict themselves.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 10:11am On Jun 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# I think I have answer this above.

# On the thread I shared with you, I have posted some experiences as related by people involved. Again, how much would you have believe in whatever they say if they cannot provide physical evidence?
There should be evidence we can observe in them. At least we can observe gravity.

# The fact that there seemed to be contradictory submissions on the issue of afterlife does not in anyway suggest the whole theory is false. Was there not contradiction in those faith itself not to talk about their teachings? Besides, why is your life experiences is quite different from mine, and mine different from others?
I never claim non to be false but the evidence of these beliefs which one is the truth?. Someone is a Muslim and when he/she dies he met himself in Jewish version of heaven. undecided

The spiritual world is spiritual and can never be understood or rationalised only with our five physical organs of senses. The sixth sense needs to be trained and functional.
Once upon a time man can't understand atmosphere, gravity.

# You quoted a scientific theory above about someone dying. First, science doesn't close the of their research. Whatever they discover is obviously limited to the research so far. I shared once in one of these thread (BBC report) that scientist discover trace of afterlife. Its still a search they are seriously working on but obviously, they haven't rejected its possibility.
Yes, the more reason I said scientists will be able to give answers to spiritual realm in the future but for now there is no evidence.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by AlBaqir(m): 10:17am On Jun 14, 2017
tintingz:
Still skeptical about this.

Scientists don't deal with things they can't experience on or observe. I'm very sure in the nearest future they will be able to give answeres to the nature of spirit.

No evidence for this yet.

# What is scientific theory of dreams? Scientifically when you sleep, as in deep sleep, your five organs and brain are shut down. How do you dream?

# Some dreams are so real that you can feel the effects of your sojourn and experience when you wake up. Some dreams have their manifestations later in life (something like true predictions).

Dream is the least of the spiritual world.

tintingz:

I have said it that some beliefs believe in Karma : "the sum of a person's actions in this and previous states of existence, viewed as deciding their fate in future existences."

They don't believe one will go to a paradise, fairyland, hell fire etc. You talked about grave, some religion don't bury dead bodies but cremate. While some don't believe in any reward, we die and nothing after that.

# Those who believe in karma/reincarnation still believe in spiritual being of man. They are of the opinion that the soul will rejoin another body entirely since the first body has expired and can no longer support the soul which they believe is everlasting. In short, all faith seem to believe in "spiritual being of man" embodied in this physical body. Again what is your or scientists own theory/believe or experimental discovery of "spiritual being of man"? You cannot rule out what you don't have evidence against.

# You talk about "grave". In Islamic terminology, grave (qabr) isn't just physical where body just decay. Its much more than that. For the record, there are some bodies buried for a long period of time yet to be decayed.

# Whether a body is buried, decay or not, burnt or not etc, it is the same process of keeping our environment clean of what could have been a great stinking corpse. According to Quran, the Kuffar of Makkah challenged the Prophet of Islam that how can a decayed body be revived to life if truly there is a day of reckoning? Nabi never gave a miraculous scene. He was directed by his Lord to tell them that the same Power that brought you out from nothing will assemble you back.

Personally, believe it or not, I have seen a dead in his spiritual form while his decaying physical body (which was laid ever before I was born) thousands of miles away. This is not imagination or hallucination.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by AlBaqir(m): 10:29am On Jun 14, 2017
tintingz:
People die and revive and claim they experience diffrent things.

You believe in an Islamic version of afterlife which is the one you believe we will all experience but we're not seeing that, people contradict themselves.

# Why are you so sceptical about those people that recount their death-life or afterlife experience when they were revived. What they saw or might have seen is a tip of an iceberg. We are talking of a more vast world. If for example an alien enter this world of ours and landed in Nigeria, and another one landed in China etc, obviously there experience and story will be different. That's why I said, what you have experience in life is far different from mine yet we live in the same world, eat same food, hear same voice, see same objects etc. Barzakh (life after death before judgment day), according to Islam, is a personal experience based on the recompense of your handiworks.

# What Quran or hadiths or spiritual experiences relate of this spiritual world is just a glimpse, a tip of a huge iceberg in which only its creator knows its depth.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by sarahade(f): 10:35am On Jun 14, 2017
tintingz:
You have died and revive? shocked

Sister, tell me more!
Yes o.
I was in jss3 I was very sick but you know now as a Nigerian I prayed expecting the sickness to disappear I didn't even tell my parents until I collapsed on my way back to school.
Na cold water wake me I was later told that I was gone for 3 hours say I no dey breathe.
My Bro during that 3 hours it was nothing that's why I don't believe all this adorunbo everywhere.
Or any afterlife gibberish i live my life as just as I can be.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by AlBaqir(m): 10:53am On Jun 14, 2017
sarahade:

Yes o.
I was in jss3 I was very sick but you know now as a Nigerian I prayed expecting the sickness to disappear I didn't even tell my parents until I collapsed on my way back to school.
Na cold water wake me I was later told that I was gone for 3 hours say I no dey breathe.
My Bro during that 3 hours it was nothing that's why I don't believe all this adorunbo everywhere.

# So what about those they went through similar ordeal as yours yet saw and relate something imaginable? The fact that you were completely blacked out, does not make their false as well. Besides, what is the assurance you did not see something but forgot as if you never did? This happens sometimes when you dream and before you even wake up, everything gone without recollecting a single thing. Will it make sense to say "dream is not real jare, people don't dream"?!

# When you said, " you passed out" before cold water revived you, who exactly certified you "passed out" with no sign of life? Your qualified Doctor or your quack no nothing about medical knowledge brother like me?

# Brain is usually the last thing, according to scientists, to die in a dying process. So, you did not "die and revived", you only lost consciousness and the power to recollect what happened. I have seen many cases like that, and funny enough people involved often ask after their revival, " what happened? ", or " where am I?"

1 Like

Re: What Happens Afterlife? by sarahade(f): 11:09am On Jun 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# So what about those they went through similar ordeal as yours yet saw and relate something imaginable? The fact that you were completely blacked out, does not make their false as well. Besides, what is the assurance you did not see something but forgot as if you never did? This happens sometimes when you dream and before you even wake up, everything gone without recollecting a single thing. Will it make sense to say "dream is not real jare, people don't dream"?!

# When you said, " you passed out" before cold water revived you, who exactly certified you "passed out" with no sign of life? Your qualified Doctor or your quack no nothing about medical knowledge brother like me?

# Brain is usually the last thing, according to scientists, to die in a dying process. So, you did not "die and revived", you only lost consciousness and the power to recollect what happened. I have seen many cases like that, and funny enough people involved often ask after their revival, " what happened? ", or " where am I?"
Ogbeni no quote me with your nonsense analysis
that science Done prove afterlife abi.
Mtcheeeeeew

1 Like

Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 11:17am On Jun 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# What is scientific theory of dreams? Scientifically when you sleep, as in deep sleep, your five organs and brain are shut down. How do you dream?

# Some dreams are so real that you can feel the effects of your sojourn and experience when you wake up. Some dreams have their manifestations later in life (something like true predictions).

Dream is the least of the spiritual world.
There are scientific theories for dreams, I don't know how true your claims that brains are shut down while sleeping, all I know was the brain are always online when we sleep and dream, in fact the brain activity is high when we sleep, blood flows to the brain. Dream is a result of REM(rapid eye movement). Dreams are consist of our past events and presents event conjoin with what we're thinking making up some drama in our dream, lets say 4 out 10 people remember their dreams when they wake up.

# Those who believe in karma/reincarnation still believe in spiritual being of man. They are of the opinion that the soul will rejoin another body entirely since the first body has expired and can no longer support the soul which they believe is everlasting. In short, all faith seem to believe in "spiritual being of man" embodied in this physical body. Again what is your or scientists own theory/believe or experimental discovery of "spiritual being of man"? You cannot rule out what you don't have evidence against.
I'm not denying the existence of spiritual realm, I'm just skeptical about it since there is no evidence for it. Yes almost all faith believes in spiritual realm but they differ that's the main focus of this thread.

Again scientists can't give fact about spirits since it cannot be experiment on.

# You talk about "grave". In Islamic terminology, grave (qabr) isn't just physical where body just decay. Its much more than that. For the record, there are some bodies buried for a long period of time yet to be decayed.
This might still be a mystery that some dead bodies have not decay for years but there are explaination on it, like the harbs, chemical they use on them, environments they were buried.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/incorruptible.htm

# Whether a body is buried, decay or not, burnt or not etc, it is the same process of keeping our environment clean of what could have been a great stinking corpse. According to Quran, the Kuffar of Makkah challenged the Prophet of Islam that how can a decayed body be revived to life if truly there is a day of reckoning? Nabi never gave a miraculous scene. He was directed by his Lord to tell them that the same Power that brought you out from nothing will assemble you back.
Muslims believe there are going to be adventures in the grave or I my wrong?

Personally, believe it or not, I have seen a dead in his spiritual form while his decaying physical body (which was laid ever before I was born) thousands of miles away. This is not imagination or hallucination.
Anybody can claim this, I can claim I saw fairies or unicorn, will you believe me?
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 11:50am On Jun 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Why are you so sceptical about those people that recount their death-life or afterlife experience when they were revived. What they saw or might have seen is a tip of an iceberg. We are talking of a more vast world. If for example an alien enter this world of ours and landed in Nigeria, and another one landed in China etc, obviously there experience and story will be different. That's why I said, what you have experience in life is far different from mine yet we live in the same world, eat same food, hear same voice, see same objects etc. Barzakh (life after death before judgment day), according to Islam, is a personal experience based on the recompense of your handiworks.

# What Quran or hadiths or spiritual experiences relate of this spiritual world is just a glimpse, a tip of a huge iceberg in which only its creator knows its depth.
if aliens, UFOs land to this planet in each country, their mission will be one mission to invade or to help. But the case is different from afterlife, each religion has different mission.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by AlBaqir(m): 11:57am On Jun 14, 2017
tintingz:
There are scientific theories for dreams, I don't know how true your claims that brains are shut down while sleeping, all I know was the brain are always online when we sleep and dream, in fact the brain activity is high when we sleep, blood flows to the brain. Dream is a result of REM(rapid eye movement). Dreams are consist of our past events and presents event conjoin with what we're thinking making up some drama in our dream, lets say 4 out 10 people remember their dreams when they wake up.

# That is one part of dream theory and processes. Again, some dream of the future and it comes to pass. Just like science try to rationalise the process of dreams, so also spiritualist explain dreams, its course, type, relationship with matter etc.

# In a layman's terms, when you sleep and are not aware of whatever is going on around you, obviously, you are shut down. That imaginary experience you are going through (dreams) is a testification of "spiritual being". Imagine, you lie down motionless on your bed or floor yet you are so real wandering about, talking, undergoing certain activities, even seeing the future.

# Those that smoke ganja, cocaine etc apart from the problem of addiction, experience or let me say " see and hear" beyond their normal capacity. Quickly we say they are "mad".

tintingz:

I'm not denying the existence of spiritual realm, I'm just skeptical about it since there is no evidence for it. Yes almost all faith believes in spiritual realm but they differ that's the main focus of this thread.

Again scientists can't give fact about spirits since it cannot be experiment on.

This might still be a mystery that some dead bodies have not decay for years but there are explaination on it, like the harbs, chemical they use on them, environments they were buried.

http://people.howstuffworks.com/incorruptible.htm

# It will be wrong trying to judge or rationalise the spiritual world using physical tools.

# I have tried to rationalise their differences for you and I have given you few examples. So, its not big deal or contradictory per se that reports by various faith on " spiritual matters" differs.

As you can see, I have never call this or that false over the others.

# Reason why some body doesn't decay?! Well, you might be correct scientifically but the truth is in the same area on the same land with same textures and chemical compositions, some bodies decay, some don't.

# Obviously, there are lots of things with no scientific explanation yet. And even some they have been able to be proven partly , are still beyond their imagination.

tintingz:

Muslims believe there are going to be adventures in the grave or I my wrong?

Anybody can claim this, I can claim I saw fairies or unicorn, will you believe me?

# Are there not adventures in this life itself? So, why is it any surprising there will be more greater adventures in afterlife?

I only distance myself from the examples like "snakes of 7 heads, scorpions of 1000 fangs etc" and something like that.

# Yeah! Anybody can claim anything. That's the reason I asked you, "does it really matter?" when you demand physical or factual experience of revivals from dead. How much are you willing to believe?

And science we so much believe in, cannot measure spirituality using physical tools.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 11:59am On Jun 14, 2017
sarahade:

Yes o.
Wow, nothing, like just blank.
Well i have never experience any unconsciousness before.

The more reason I'm skeptical about all these afterlife brouhaha. A christian will tell you he saw Jesus when he collapse, a Muslim will tell you she saw Muhammad.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by AlBaqir(m): 12:01pm On Jun 14, 2017
tintingz:
if aliens, UFOs land to this planet in each country, their mission will be one mission to invade or to help. But the case is different from afterlife, each religion has different mission.

Obviously you don't get my submission. Try and reread. I am after "their experience" at different part of the world. Its gonna be a contradictory reports but they can all agree they see human with two hands, two eyes, a nose, mouth fixed on a head, eat etc.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by sarahade(f): 12:07pm On Jun 14, 2017
tintingz:
Wow, nothing, like just blank.
Well i have never experience any unconsciousness before.

The more reason I'm skeptical about all these afterlife brouhaha. A christian will tell you he saw Jesus when he collapse, a Muslim will tell you she saw Muhammad.
They are all liars and scammers.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by AlBaqir(m): 12:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
sarahade:

Mtcheeeeeew

# Obviously you cannot handle criticism. You simply want to believe whatever you want within yourself. That's fanaticism not rationalism or scientific.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by sarahade(f): 12:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# Obviously you cannot handle criticism. You simply want to believe whatever you want within yourself. That's fanaticism not rationalism or scientific.
Mtcheeeew
Take your own advice
is it not you yimu
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 12:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

# That is one part of dream theory and processes. Again, some dream of the future and it comes to pass. Just like science try to rationalise the process of dreams, so also spiritualist explain dreams, its course, type, relationship with matter etc.
Scientists can still give evidence of how we dream with brain scan but can spiritualist give evidence of how we dream? That's why many people are duped by some spiritualist that tries to interprets people's dreams.

# In a layman's terms, when you sleep and are not aware of whatever is going on around you, obviously, you are shut down. That imaginary experience you are going through (dreams) is a testification of "spiritual being". Imagine, you lie down motionless on your bed or floor yet you are so real wandering about, talking, undergoing certain activities, even seeing the future.

# Those that smoke ganja, cocaine etc apart from the problem of addiction, experience or let me say " see and hear" beyond their normal capacity. Quickly we say they are "mad".
These are hallucinations, illusions, schizophrenia symptoms.

The brain does not totally shut down, it is just the frontal lobe that goes offline, the part of the brain that supervise our surroundings. Insane people hallucinate and their brain is not shut down.

# It will be wrong trying to judge or rationalise the spiritual world using physical tools.
Then it existence is skeptical.

# I have tried to rationalise their differences for you and I have given you few examples. So, its not big deal or contradictory per se that reports by various faith on " spiritual matters" differs.

As you can see, I have never call this or that false over the others.

# Reason why some body doesn't decay?! Well, you might be correct scientifically but the truth is in the same area on the same land with same textures and chemical compositions, some bodies decay, some don't.

# Obviously, there are lots of things with no scientific explanation yet. And even some they have been able to be proven partly , are still beyond their imagination.

Till science give explanation to all these.

[quote]# Are there not adventures in this life itself? So, why is it any surprising there will be more greater adventures in afterlife?

I only distance myself from the examples like "snakes of 7 heads, scorpions of 1000 fangs etc" and something like that.
The thing is, since some religion cremate dead bodies, will they also go through grave adventure?

# Yeah! Anybody can claim anything. That's the reason I asked you, "does it really matter?" when you demand physical or factual experience of revivals from dead. How much are you willing to believe?
I will believe if I can see some signs scientists can experiment on.

And science we so much believe in, cannot measure spirituality using physical tools
Because it does not exist to them. Because things can't be explained now doesn't mean it is some spiritual thing.
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 1:00pm On Jun 14, 2017
sarahade:

They are all liars and scammers.
Lol, many of them are. They just hallucinate their imagination and claim they saw Jesus or Muhammad, person dem never see before.

Most of people that hallucinate are people that are not feeling fine, tired, brain stress.

1 Like

Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 1:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
AlBaqir:

Obviously you don't get my submission. Try and reread. I am after "their experience" at different part of the world. Its gonna be a contradictory reports but they can all agree they see human with two hands, two eyes, a nose, mouth fixed on a head, eat etc.
If aliens comes, people will say they saw three eyes, four hand, one leg creature, but the case is different from religious people experience, a Buddhist will say he saw a bald man, which looks like Buddha, Hindu person will say he saw Kali with multiple arms, a christian will say she saw Jesus with beards sitting on a throne.

1 Like

Re: What Happens Afterlife? by Riduane: 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2017
sarahade:
Nothing

Lol, see this one too. From experience you say ? Better stop joking!
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by Riduane: 8:34pm On Jun 15, 2017
sarahade:

Mtcheeeeeew

Lolololololol grin grin like you even know anything about the science you are expecting to prove the existence of an afterlife. Lol
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by hfeetham0(f): 9:37pm On Jun 15, 2017
afterlife, i believe in, we are dual, physical + spiritual...

the spiritual aspect is the difference between we and non living things...

once the spirit goes off in all living things, there physical part becomes non living...

afterlife is something you can't and i believe we will hardly get... just like watching a movie and NEPA takes light, what happens after that moment NEPA takes light we will never know, we will just have little imaginations of what happens...
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by tintingz(m): 9:58pm On Jun 15, 2017
hfeetham0:
afterlife, i believe in, we are dual, physical + spiritual...

the spiritual aspect is the difference between we and non living things...

once the spirit goes off in all living things, there physical part becomes non living...

afterlife is something you can't and i believe we will hardly get... just like watching a movie and NEPA takes light, what happens after that moment NEPA takes light we will never know, we will just have little imaginations of what happens...
Where are we going after we die?
Re: What Happens Afterlife? by hfeetham0(f): 11:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
tintingz:
Where are we going after we die?
A medium between heaven and earth (barzakh)

The literal meaning of 'Barzakh' is a veil or a barrier that stands between two things and which does not allow the two to meet.

But technically Barzakh is a realm kept by the Lord of the Universe between this world of ours and the forthcoming Hereafter in such a way that both might maintain their individual limits. Barzakh is a state between these worldly and otherworldly affairs.

The Holy Qur’an says:
...and before them is a barrier until the day they are raised. (23:100)

which means after death, our soul will move to a medium, not the heaven or earth and will be there until the last day (unlike the christian version which you will be judged immediately after death)...

I also heard some scholars said, our soul will be placed in various things like animals, plants, trees, rock, stones, fishes and other creation... not Quran confirmed though...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jarus Hope You Are Aware / Hadith Thaqalayn / Mystery & Light Of The Holy Qur'an

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 142
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.