Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,947 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps (8155 Views)

Apply For African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018 / The Incompetency Of The Npower Team / Those That Missed The Npower Verification Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by AFOLABISUG1: 11:53pm On Jun 13, 2017
The count down as stopped and we can now troop in to register. and as expected the site has not been able to process application probably due to heavy traffic on the site, stay tuned as i give more update as time goes on..

note:
1. Have all your credientials scanned and ready to be uploaded
2.also have ypour bvn no with you
most importantly be ready for the newly revised aptitude test

1 Like

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Nobody: 12:01am On Jun 14, 2017
The thing just dey roll, na wah o. Ordinary NL dey open sharp
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by chrisuwa(m): 12:05am On Jun 14, 2017
APPLICATION PROCESS ONLY APPLIES TO GRADUATE....

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Nobody: 12:07am On Jun 14, 2017
fuckerstard:
The thing just dey roll, na wah o. Ordinary NL dey open sharp

lolzzzzzz.... guy u Neva sleep
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Nobody: 12:16am On Jun 14, 2017
Randy91:

lolzzzzzz.... guy u Neva sleep

Sleep keh, i never enjoy anything from this government before laa
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by jefy(m): 12:17am On Jun 14, 2017
Am still on the BVN update page. the very first stage to kick start the registration process. its hell slow.
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by gadpeter(m): 12:19am On Jun 14, 2017
the bvn page has been loading up for so long now, what to do pls
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Nobody: 12:22am On Jun 14, 2017
fuckerstard:

Sleep keh, i never enjoy anything from this government before laa

have u successfully registered... pls if u do..mention me
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by PrinceFola(m): 12:25am On Jun 14, 2017
gadpeter:
the bvn page has been loading up for so long now, what to do pls
The matter Don weak me I swear!!!
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by JoseWael(m): 12:27am On Jun 14, 2017
Page has been like dis for almost 30mins

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by jefy(m): 12:35am On Jun 14, 2017
same reason why i got frustrated during last year's registration
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Nobody: 12:37am On Jun 14, 2017
Randy91:

have u successfully registered... pls if u do..mention me

Rolling rolling like rolling dollar on the first page
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by thestevens: 12:54am On Jun 14, 2017
The page is hell mehn...it really slow.
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by MzDarocha(f): 12:56am On Jun 14, 2017
All of u should logout and give someone space to register ojere grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:00am On Jun 14, 2017
The page is slow .
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:01am On Jun 14, 2017
MzDarocha:
This cyberspace is wide to contain everyone. grin
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by AFOLABISUG1: 1:04am On Jun 14, 2017
MzDarocha:
Well-done Sire
After you

1 Like

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by imam07: 1:05am On Jun 14, 2017
Slow abi it does not load.
Gaddafithe2nd:
The page is slow .
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by imam07: 1:06am On Jun 14, 2017
First bank no dey the bank list
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by PrinceFola(m): 1:07am On Jun 14, 2017
imam07:
First bank no dey the bank list
YES!
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by gudeakeemson: 1:09am On Jun 14, 2017
JoseWael:

The thing don dey tire me ooooo... Na so last year be before i gave up.
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 1:09am On Jun 14, 2017
imam07:
Slow abi it does not load.
Mine is even loading but slow.
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by brilly63(f): 1:46am On Jun 14, 2017
Mine is only showing the Bvn Number loading for the past 1hr
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Neduzze5(m): 1:47am On Jun 14, 2017
brilly63:

Which are you applying for?
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by AFOLABISUG1: 1:49am On Jun 14, 2017
brilly63:

This is definitely expected of a Nigerian site with maximum no of applicants, don't worry it's the same all over. It will get past that soon. As soon as you get through let's know here .

Be prepared for everything though
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by chichi254: 1:55am On Jun 14, 2017
JoseWael:
please how were u able to select 'bank name'? Mine is not bringing names of banks when clicked
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by AFOLABISUG1: 2:10am On Jun 14, 2017
chichi254:

please how were u able to select 'bank name'? Mine is not bringing names of banks when clicked
It should drop down normally, change your browser if u r on andriod.. Use uc browser
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by sammyboard27: 2:18am On Jun 14, 2017
PrinceFola:
YES!
we that use first Bank, how are we going to go about it
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Ileriahur(m): 2:22am On Jun 14, 2017
BVN page still loading.........................since 12:30 till now. Haba npower make una no start ooooo angry angry angry
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by AFOLABISUG1: 2:24am On Jun 14, 2017
sammyboard27:
we that use first Bank, how are we going to go about it

It will be rectify soon, in the main time if you have any other bank, use it.
Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by Prasido17(m): 2:41am On Jun 14, 2017
learn and design a website

Re: New Applicant On The Npower Volunteer Corps by ogasman(m): 3:10am On Jun 14, 2017
site now offline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

KPMG Nigeria Accounting Graduate Academy Program 2019 / Notore Chemical Industry 2021 Graduate Trainee Program / Placement / Internship Offer At NLNG Limited - Apply Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.