Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,031 members, 7,807,063 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors (51978 Views)

Billionaire Kidnapper, Evans Loses In Court / Kidnapper, Evans Arraigned In Court (Photos) / Kidnapper Evans' Wife And 5 Children Chilling In His Mansion (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by nasiest(m): 1:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
Who else if not an ipob
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by holluphemydavid(m): 1:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
he is from d same place with Chidima okeke ,always in d bad news

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Ipfreely: 1:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
ExInferis:

Old enough to reactivate your mum's dormant libido.
SMH. Silly
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Flintstone06(m): 2:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
nwaanambra1:

since 2014. i was using my other monika then.

some have even been duped of more serious amount. dont try the auto section then.

Mehn... Sorry abt it bruh...
For autos, na when i sidon the car seat I go do transfer. grin
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Tecno66: 2:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
farem:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/evans-arrested-guards/amp/
Thank God that he didnt have a police informant on his payroll who would haved tipped him that the police were coming for him.

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by tolexy123: 3:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
tollytexy:

see brainless chimpmunk! i left naija since 2008 . . u think say na glo or etisalat i dey use comment?? hahahaha
i see the reason why you choose to consider your data first before ur brain undecided
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by nwaanambra1(m): 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
ba7man:
make una see Kidnapper Evans family member oooo!!! shocked

this your shout is not loud enough! abeg high the volume more!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by nwaanambra1(m): 3:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
Flintstone06:

Mehn... Sorry abt it bruh...
For autos, na when i sidon the car seat I go do transfer. grin

u r very funny

if i hear say them go let u seat for the car seat!

they will tell u that you have to drop something small (like 800k) to let them process the shipping and clearance of the car - after you don see the clean hot pix of the car men all your mind na to sample that ride so friends and family will know u hav arrived!

you will begin to convince yourself that they cant do u scam for common 800k over a car of 4m! all u want is to drive the ride in naija!

after u sent the 800k they will come up with one sweet story again! even send u papers and tell u say na only 400k hold the car from arriving naija and consequently your door step - they will even beg you to remove the 400k from their commission since its not your fault that there is a delay! u will begin to hear grammars like duty, hemorrhage abi an demmorage! And some other stupid stupid grammars wey i no understand till today!

bros pray so u no fall into those guys hands!

1 Like

Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by efavour: 5:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
farem:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/thenationonlineng.net/evans-arrested-guards/amp/
Ntoor, they have added 3 wives to you now. They will continue adding and twisting your story till you start appearing and disappearing. Stay out of crime ,you won't hear. Rot in prison or hang. Imagine kidnapping people,idiot.
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by invisibeTroll: 9:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Octevia:
Their name alone can tell
Pls beware they are also on nairaland
One just defrauded me last night

See the post here and see his name and moniker on nairaland

https://www.nairaland.com/3860145/see-how-these-two-greedy#57500846

See this scammer wey say he no get food dey talk about being defrauded.

You created a new account to defraud people and still got the nerve to label a tribe as fraudsters. A perfect example of the hypocrisy in Nigeria today.

On one thread you claimed to be hungry on another you are supplying Tractor and on another you are looking for buyers of Keke Napep. Don't you have no shame at all?

Try to be consistent.
Re: Kidnapper Evans ‘Moved Personal Effects Out Of Mansion’ - Neighbors by Bigprick9inches: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2017
[s]The man doesn’t go to church and I never saw his family go to church. Pius told us he was the only one who usually went to church in the house.[/s]
WTF, must he go to a forking church.
The best people I have met in lifeare non Christians and the worst people I have met are christians, fork u and Bleep your church

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

14-Year-Old Delta Girl Commits Suicide Over Failed Relationship With Boyfriend / Soldiers Drag Out A Tout Who Ran Into A Church After Stabbing Their Colleague / Man Ordered Soldiers To Beat Phone Repairer Who Cracked His Girlfriend's Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.