Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,446 members, 7,781,291 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 11:54 AM

Appointment At German Embassy (help ) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Appointment At German Embassy (help ) (831 Views)

Woman Stopped At German Airport After Husband's Bones Were Found In Her Luggage / Dates For US Visa Drop Box Appointment / Flight Reservation For Embassy Help (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Appointment At German Embassy (help ) by Marvin67: 3:32am On Jun 14, 2017
My aunt has an appointment at the German embassy on Monday, and I'm to go with her as she is an old woman who speaks and understands only igbo. Please I need guide from people here who have experience in that area. I need to know what documents to go with and what to expect over there. Please note the following.

- She has applied for a visa to visit her son.

- Its a short term visa (90 days)

- Her son is a German citizen.

Please I'd appreciate any response. Thank you.
Re: Appointment At German Embassy (help ) by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 14, 2017
Marvin67:
My aunt has an appointment at the German embassy on Monday, and I'm to go with her as she is an old woman who speaks and understands only igbo. Please I need guide from people here who have experience in that area. I need to know what documents to go with and what to expect over there. Please note the following.

- She has applied for a visa to visit her son.

- Its a short term visa (90 days)

- Her son is a German citizen.

Please I'd appreciate any response. Thank you.

Since it's a short-term visit, it's as easy as going there with the letter of invitation sent by your brother along with a prepaid envelope (DHL/ UPS) containing the vital documents requested for.

As for her illiteracy, she might be asked for an illiterate jurat. So you need to have that in mind.

If you already have the right documents, then it's a piece of cake. Only basic questions will be asked. . .
Re: Appointment At German Embassy (help ) by EYIBLESSN(m): 5:28am On Jun 14, 2017
blackberlin:

Since it's a short-term visit, it's as easy as going there with the letter of invitation sent by your brother along with a prepaid envelope (DHL/ UPS) containing the vital documents requested for.

As for her illiteracy, she might be asked for an illiterate jurat. So you need to have that in mind.

If you already have the right documents, then it's a piece of cake. Only basic questions will be asked. . .

Bad Guy. Illiterate Jurat KO Jumat Service Ni
Re: Appointment At German Embassy (help ) by Marvin67: 7:32am On Jun 14, 2017
blackberlin:

If you already have the right documents, then it's a piecse of cake. Only basic questions will be asked. . .

Thank you. Please what's an illiterate jurat?
Re: Appointment At German Embassy (help ) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
EYIBLESSN:

Bad Guy. Illiterate Jurat KO Jumat Service Ni

Ignorance is a disease, but I won't school you.
Re: Appointment At German Embassy (help ) by Nobody: 4:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
Marvin67:

Thank you. Please what's an illiterate jurat?
Google it, I was just trying to help.
Re: Appointment At German Embassy (help ) by EYIBLESSN(m): 4:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
blackberlin:

Ignorance is a disease, but I won't school you.

Professor! Weldone Sir. I need no replying you.
Re: Appointment At German Embassy (help ) by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jun 15, 2017
But where is lalasticlala sef grin

(1) (Reply)

UK Spouse Dependent Tier 4 Visa Application Question / How Best To Get Nigerian Int'l Passport In Lagos / List Of Countries To Travel From Nigeria Without Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.