Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,282 members, 7,807,945 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:24 PM

Sweden Visit Visa - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Sweden Visit Visa (4710 Views)

USA Visit Visa Part 4 / My Seaside Picnic In Roslagen, Sweden (photos, Video) / USA Visit Visa Part 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sweden Visit Visa by Fishout(m): 7:25am On Jun 14, 2017
Pls,l need some information about Sweden most especially (visiting visa)
Re: Sweden Visit Visa by surestsandy96(f): 12:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fishout:
Pls,l need some information about Sweden most especially (visiting visa)

Sweden visa is granted for just 3 months.

Required Documents

1.You must have a valid passport.
2.You should provide details about your visit
3.You need to provide evidence that you are working
4.You must be financial strong to support yourself and your family during the stay
5.You must have valid travel and medical insurance
6.Applicants from countries that require a visa to visit their family and friends in Sweden need to get an invitation letter from their family members or friends. Letter should only be in English or Swedish. Other documents that are required are:

Identity proof of the referee needs to be submitted to the Sweden embassy or consulate
in case of the reference being not a Swedish citizen, the applicants have to provide residence permit along with the referee’s passport details
7.Applicant has to provide the employment details of their guarantor
8.Applicant has to provide financial details of their guarantor.

Any other thing?
Re: Sweden Visit Visa by Fishout(m): 3:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
surestsandy96:

Sweden visa is granted for just 3 months.

Required Documents

1.You must have a valid passport.
2.You should provide details about your visit
3.You need to provide evidence that you are working
4.You must be financial strong to support yourself and your family during the stay
5.You must have valid travel and medical insurance
6.Applicants from countries that require a visa to visit their family and friends in Sweden need to get an invitation letter from their family members or friends. Letter should only be in English or Swedish. Other documents that are required are:

Identity proof of the referee needs to be submitted to the Sweden embassy or consulate
in case of the reference being not a Swedish citizen, the applicants have to provide residence permit along with the referee’s passport details
7.Applicant has to provide the employment details of their guarantor
8.Applicant has to provide financial details of their guarantor.

Any other thing?
thanks you very much.but l need to know certain thing about the country. First, if l apply for visiting visa,l don't know whether l can change it to work visa or not. Secondly,l want to know the economy situations of the country maybe within short period of stay l can get work to do. And so on.thanks
Re: Sweden Visit Visa by surestsandy96(f): 4:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fishout:
thanks you very much.but l need to know certain thing about the country. First, if l apply for visiting visa,l don't know whether l can change it to work visa or not. Secondly,l want to know the economy situations of the country maybe within short period of stay l can get work to do. And so on.thanks

Sweden is one of the best tourist destinations in the world. Sweden offers many tourist attractions to its tourists. Individuals can visit Sweden to visit their family or friends. Individuals can also visit Sweden to take medical treatment or visit Sweden for a holiday.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Visit Visa by surestsandy96(f): 4:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fishout:
Secondly,l want to know the economy situations of the country maybe within short period of stay l can get work to do. And so on.thanks

You are going with a tourist/visit visa and not a working visa. You cant work because you are on a visit.

1 Like

Re: Sweden Visit Visa by kokoboy4life(m): 4:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
surestsandy96:

You are going with a tourist/visit visa and not a working visa. You cant work because you are on a visit.

This is my documents list
1. A valid travel passport
2. Statement of account worth over 650k
3. Profession : Account Officer
4 . Marital Status : Married
5. Can I get the visa on virgin passport?
With the above listed I want you to tell me documents I will need to include with them
Re: Sweden Visit Visa by surestsandy96(f): 5:03pm On Jun 15, 2017
kokoboy4life:

This is my documents list
1. A valid travel passport
2. Statement of account worth over 650k
3. Profession : Account Officer
4 . Marital Status : Married
5. Can I get the visa on virgin passport?
With the above listed I want you to tell me documents I will need to include with them

With the amount you have it wont work for sweden. I will advise you get a country that will give you both work and pleasure. For more info, go to my profile. Thanks

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Sweden Visit Visa by Fishout(m): 10:36pm On Jun 15, 2017
surestsandy96:

thanks for your contribution since,OK if l want to apply for working visa,what are the documents l am going to use to apply for it and you can mail me here( kayode4islam323@gmail.com
Re: Sweden Visit Visa by firstguy01: 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please what are the required documents to submit for the sweden tourist visa and the minimum balance on the statement of account
Re: Sweden Visit Visa by Bandeco(m): 6:55am On Jun 17, 2017
Fishout:
thanks for your contribution since,OK if l want to apply for working visa,what are the documents l am going to use to apply for it and you can mail me here( kayode4islam323@gmail.com
To apply for work permit in Sweden, you must have :

1) You must have an offer of employment in Sweden. Your employer must have advertised the job in Sweden and the EU/EEA and Switzerland for at least ten days before the offer of employment was made.

2)Your employer in Sweden initiates the work permit application by completing an offer of employment. Your employer needs information about your name, date of birth, citizenship, education and your e-mail address.

It is important that you have access to the e-mail address you give your employer until you have received a decision regarding your application. The Swedish Migration Agency will use this e-mail address to communicate with you throughout the application period.

3)When your employer has complete an offer of employment you will receive an e-mail with information about how to apply for a work permit.

In the application you provide information about yourself. If your family is coming with you to Sweden you apply for permits for them at the same time. You should also check that the information about your employment terms in the offer of employment corresponds with what you and your employer have agreed on.
Re: Sweden Visit Visa by surestsandy96(f): 3:31pm On Jun 17, 2017
firstguy01:
Please what are the required documents to submit for the sweden tourist visa and the minimum balance on the statement of account

Hello, for more info, go to my profile. Thank you.
Re: Sweden Visit Visa by Fishout(m): 10:45pm On Jun 17, 2017
Bandeco:

To apply for work permit in Sweden, you must have :

1) You must have an offer of employment in Sweden. Your employer must have advertised the job in Sweden and the EU/EEA and Switzerland for at least ten days before the offer of employment was made.

2)Your employer in Sweden initiates the work permit application by completing an offer of employment. Your employer needs information about your name, date of birth, citizenship, education and your e-mail address.

It is important that you have access to the e-mail address you give your employer until you have received a decision regarding your application. The Swedish Migration Agency will use this e-mail address to communicate with you throughout the application period.

3)When your employer has complete an offer of employment you will receive an e-mail with information about how to apply for a work permit.

In the application you provide information about yourself. If your family is coming with you to Sweden you apply for permits for them at the same time. You should also check that the information about your employment terms in the offer of employment corresponds with what you and your employer have agreed on.

thanks
Re: Sweden Visit Visa by surestsandy96(f): 12:54am On Jun 18, 2017
Fishout:

Mail sent.
Re: Sweden Visit Visa by Kayhummer(m): 10:03pm On Jun 22, 2017
surestsandy96:

Hello, for more info, go to my profile. Thank you.
hmmmm

(1) (Reply)

South South As Developed As Lagos And Abuja / The Next Place (sao Tomé Principe; One Of The Lowest Gdp In Africa) / Jacky Hathiramani, Dana Air CEO Lauds Commitment By Aviation Agencies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.