Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:46 PM

Pretty young lady died after a botched tummy-tuck, boobs and butt lift - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Pretty young lady died after a botched tummy-tuck, boobs and butt lift (1055 Views)

Weight Gain (breast And Butt) / 10yearchallenge: Young Lady’s Transformation Leaves Social Media Users Shocked / Butt Lift Exercise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pretty young lady died after a botched tummy-tuck, boobs and butt lift by kulobyno: 8:14am On Jun 14, 2017
The never-ending search for beauty ended tragically for a woman who died of complications from a series of plastic surgeries she got in the Dominican Republic.

25-year-old Janelle Edwards, was found unconscious in her car on Bellamy Loop near Co-op City Blvd. in the Bronx at 8:10 p.m. Thursday, as sources said her parents found her slumped behind the wheel and called police.

It was gathered that edwards died 30 minutes later at Montefiore Medical Center’s Albert Einstein Hospital where she once worked, according to a Facebook post.

“We found her in the car unresponsive,” her grieving mother Marjorie Edwards, 57, told the Daily News. “We don’t know what happened.”

An initial autopsy on Saturday was inconclusive as more tests were ordered, but a doctor told detectives that Edwards died of a blood clot caused by her recent surgeries, police sources said.

Edward’s older sister Samantha Edwards believes the operations; breast enhancement, a tummy tuck and butt implants which were performed in Santo Domingo, killed her sibling, although she doesn’t think her family has any legal recourse.

“She was a very loving person,” Edwards said. “That’s how I want to remember my sister. She lived her life and God took her early.”

Family members told detectives that Edwards complained of stomach and breast pain since she returned from her 1,500-mile trip.

Yet she apparently wouldn’t slow down and showed no signs of distress on the day she died.

“Busy, busy, busy,” she posted on Facebook Thursday, roughly three hours before she died. “I must sleep good tonight.”

Neighbors said the deceased returned home about a month ago. “She was all wrapped in bandages and had an IV on a stand. She was in a lot of pain,” said Elia Mayo, 50, a Bronx cleaning woman who lives next door to Edwards.

“It’s such a shock,” Mayo said. “She was a nice girl. She had such good manners.”

The deceased leaves behind two daughters, one 7 years old, the other just 1, family members said.

http://www.eagleheadline.com/archives/4189?transsion=1

Re: Pretty young lady died after a botched tummy-tuck, boobs and butt lift by newyorks(m): 9:48am On Jun 14, 2017
rip pretty
Re: Pretty young lady died after a botched tummy-tuck, boobs and butt lift by IdeyFindWife: 9:48am On Jun 14, 2017
Another #Slay bites the dust!

With all the media exposure and the Govt Health department warnings, you wouldn't expect them to still go ahead risking their lives for nothing but they still do. Cutting everywhere, tucking everywhere. Everybody fears for them but they sef don't value themselves.

Shey, na food? If you must enhance, why not save up and go to real Surgeons instead for proper surgery.

Gave up a long, happy fulfilling life for bullshyt silicones being tucked up her arss.

Sorry, no R.I.P's today.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

BEARD GANG: Top 5 Most Used Beard Care Products & Benefits. [infographics] / **SOLD** Nike Hyperfuse Shoes For Sale Abuja / Am Losing It Pls Help I Want My Normal Colour On My Face Back.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.