Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,139 members, 7,780,062 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 09:07 AM

Help Urgently! Error 734: The Ppp Control Protocol Was Terminated - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Help Urgently! Error 734: The Ppp Control Protocol Was Terminated (1513 Views)

Free Server: Iii-www-ppp / Connection Terminated On Mtn Fastlink / Ppp Link Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Urgently! Error 734: The Ppp Control Protocol Was Terminated by fineboy5: 6:58pm On Jan 22, 2010
i am browsing with my phone motorola l7 with mtn and zain. the zain is faster than the mtn on phone. so i activated mtn 3G nite plan and zain lite plan. i configured both to my laptop the mtn and zain. the mtn is connecting and working fine both phone and laptop but the zain is not connecting to laptop but only browsing on phone. help please
Re: Help Urgently! Error 734: The Ppp Control Protocol Was Terminated by fineboy5: 7:00pm On Jan 22, 2010
please help!
Re: Help Urgently! Error 734: The Ppp Control Protocol Was Terminated by fineboy5: 9:35pm On Jan 22, 2010
is working now.
Re: Help Urgently! Error 734: The Ppp Control Protocol Was Terminated by deji2009(m): 2:43pm On Jan 23, 2010
fine.boy:

i am browsing with my phone motorola l7 with mtn and zain. the zain is faster than the mtn on phone. so i activated mtn 3G nite plan and zain lite plan. i configured both to my laptop the mtn and zain. the mtn is connecting and working fine both phone and laptop but the zain is not connecting to laptop but only browsing on phone. help please

Dear fine.boy,

I'm very please is now working. could you please tell us how the
problem for solved so others can benefit. Thanks !

(1) (Reply)

Free Browsing Settings With The Fastest Browsing Speed Ever. / IPV6 No Internet Access - HELP!!! / HS04 Battery Available At A Better Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.