Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,314 members, 7,808,057 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:15 AM

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider (44182 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by mymoneygrows(f): 3:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
codedpee:
Well, I'm an only child. But I can assure u some of ur points don't count..
Maybe you'll say it's because I'm a guy undecided

im female and an only child, most of those points only count when she is single or is married to a man she doesnt love. the moment she marries a man she loves, and because she loves with the whole of her heart, all other rigid attributes fade. my mother hardly knows what is happening in my marriage except when im sick and i need her to prescribe drugs.

speaking from experience.

4 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Ezionye(f): 3:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
They've come again with another nonsensical list

3 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by smudge2079(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
The dumbest post ever

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Eeeehyah... Sorry ehn.. I can really feel your pain

With time, circumstances will make you learn some manners

I repeat, I pity the innocent man that will make you his wife, because he will only be making the biggest mistake of his lifetime cheesy
Your brain is still on pause, is that all? Political chameleon, I am sure other monikers have heard this line a thousand times, no new invention, just regurgitating same old trash, hehehehehehe, kolo

3 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by teehamzat(m): 3:12pm On Jun 14, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

I did "saw" other comments but yours was just a definition of a slowpoke cyber bully and that is y we are here now
Ur ass got corrected nd ure dis pained..... grin
"I did saw"....omg...Just GTFOH man grin

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 3:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
grin I'm all of the above but for number 1,8&12 tongue
I'm an only child BTW cheesy
Growing up with no siblings to talk to/with made me a secretive person. I only share stuff with my mom. I don't have any other confidant other than my mom. My husband get work sha kiss

Hmm...not a good lifestyle
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jun 14, 2017
holluphemydavid:

actually had watched it severally on home video
and d reason why dey turn to be spoit brat is cos d parent always like dem more dan every other children in d family,dnt anytin to hurt dem and d girls always av dat mentality when dating a guy......hmmmmmmmm seem u are one grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
home video, there you have it, I have nothing else to say,I hope other commenters can see where the op and the rest got their hasty generalization from

4 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Afonjashapmouth: 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
teehamzat:

Got corrected By typing a bomb letter back as a correction to typo Get education little one and stop embarrassing your people online.

2 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Kingsteve(m): 3:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
amokeme:
Funny enough the OP is very correct.. cheesy
And we don't have wahala

Aww, if to say I'm still available, I for make you my blossom friend.
Your smile exudes peace and tranquility. smiley
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 3:18pm On Jun 14, 2017
idrisolaide:
undecided YINMU!

Please where did you get your sense from maybe i should recommend a better one. Did you based your stat on fiction or you just get them from sleep.

My brother, no wonder everyone who comment on your POST gave you what you deserve. Maybe next time you will consider reasonable stuff to post in here

read the comments again...*sipping zobo*
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 3:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
ikp120:
This trash is filled with contradictions.

read it again
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Can you just see why I said some of you lack manners which you just exhibited on a public forum?

I pity the man that will marry you especially

heheh!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Afonjashapmouth: 3:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
teehamzat:

And this grenade you u just dropped is supposed to be
quote author=teehamzat post=57511943]

Wat a fuvkin retard you are, [s]is it always that must u exhibit every form of foolishness? undecided[/quote]
[/s]
And that is what you call education huh

Tell me more about your dumbass frustrated life mumu.. read the incoherent bullshit u wrote

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
zeus2412:
Guy I owe you 1 crate of cold Goldberg. That's exactly how my girlfriend is, it has been much of concern to me but now you have made me understand her the more....

hehehe!Goodluck!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by teehamzat(m): 3:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Got corrected By typing a bomb letter back as a correction to typo Get education little one and stop embarrassing your people online.
Dude i fvking giv up on u man, ure not even intellectually qualified for dis nd u made a fool of urself, dat wasnt a typo dvckhead, u fvcked up with ur grammar...bros" i did saw"..ure full of shyte man grin

3 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
blackboy:
OP point of correction. We can choose whom we fall in love with. You get specks and know wut u want. Love, sex and infatuation are 3 different things. But when you say I will never marry so so be careful

mcheww...?
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
[quote author=tosyne2much post=57510057]Lemme add to the list cheesy

Most of them usually masturbate since their parents always place them on curfew at home

They are usually spoilt brats
that they talk to people anyhow because they know they always have their parents' back

Most of them are lazy when it comes to doing chores

Before marriage, they will start telling you how many maids they want, (even though theirs hands are not amputated ooo)

When you go to seek her hand in marriage, the interview her parents will conduct for you will be harder than that of World bank job interview

Their mothers are sometimes intrusive in their marriage

They cry over any little thing (even during love making) cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by teehamzat(m): 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

And this grenade you u just dropped is supposed to be

Wat a fuvkin retard you are, [s]is it always that must u exhibit every form of foolishness? undecided
[/s]
And that is what you call education huh

Tell me more about your dumbass frustrated life mumu.. read the incoherent bullshit u wrote
What is dis gibberish?...you're an amateur grin
Urr worked up bro, relax okay?..now read my second mention nd point out the error, ud later shoot urself in the leg trust me...olodo oshi grin

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Lemme add to the list cheesy

Most of them usually masturbate since their parents always place them on curfew at home

that they talk to people anyhow because they know they always have their parents' back

Before marriage, they will start telling you how many maids they want, (even though theirs hands are not amputated ooo)

When you go to seek her hand in marriage, the interview her parents will conduct for you will be harder than that of World bank job interview

I'm like the only female child....nd I've got 3 brothers..
Nd I don't disrespect people...I'm hard-working nd yes I would love to get a house-help when I get married, nd it's not because I'm lazy.

2 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Afonjashapmouth: 3:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
teehamzat:

Dude i fvking giv up on u man, ure not even intellectually qualified for dis nd u made a fool of urself, dat wasnt a typo dvckhead, u fvcked up with ur grammar...bros" i did saw"..ure full of shyte man grin

And this that you wrote and sharply erased after I pointed out your dumbass

Wat a fuvkin retard you are, [s]is it always that must u exhibit every form of foolishness?

You are just a fool trying cyber bullying and guess what u can't have it here.. deal with ur frustrations
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by linkupsugarmum1(m): 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Are you seeking for a working class ladies to help you financially or help you travel abroad or you need a working class men for serious relationship, whatsapp Agent mathew via +2348121064850 and get connected instantly...
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Afonjashapmouth: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
teehamzat:

What is dis gibberish?...you're an amateur grin
Urr worked up bro, relax okay?..now read my second mention nd point out the error, ud later shoot urself in the leg trust me...olodo oshi grin

U r a loser ur composition said it all bye
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by whizcartel(m): 3:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
Esther!!!!!!!:':':':':':':':':':'
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
mymoneygrows:

im female and an only child, most of those points only count when she is single or is married to a man she doesnt love. the moment she marries a man she loves, and because she loves with the whole of her heart, all other rigid attributes fade. my mother hardly knows what is happening in my marriage except when im sick and i need her to prescribe drugs.

speaking from experience.

okay, noted! wink wink
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by iwatch: 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
0b100100111:

Only male child usually die before the age of 35years. Averagely though but over 85%! Few make it past 35years
where are your stats to back up your claims? na wa o. conjectures from your anus

2 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by teehamzat(m): 3:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

And this that you wrote and sharply erased after I pointed out your dumbass

Wat a fuvkin retard you are, [s]is it always that must u exhibit every form of foolishness?

You are just a fool trying cyber bullying and guess what u can't have it here.. deal with ur frustrations
Wtf?..ur ramblings dont make sense bro, with every iteration u kip magnifying in dvmbness, i modified my comment cos i dint wana hurl insults at u at first...but u just wouldnt figure yes? Ure still an olodo seee grin

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
OP, nice and insightful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by teehamzat(m): 3:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

U r a loser ur composition said it all bye
Mr "i did saw", God am so enjoying dis whack words of urs wink
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Afonjashapmouth: 3:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
teehamzat:

Mr "i did saw", God am so enjoying dis whack words of urs wink

And u replied with

Wat a fuvkin retard you are, s it always that must u exhibit every form of foolishness?

Which is worse Mumu

2 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by teehamzat(m): 3:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

And u replied with

Wat a fuvkin retard you are, s it always that must u exhibit every form of foolishness?

Which is worse Mumu
Dude it is very correct ...but am arguing no more with you okay..enjoy ur day grin
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by TheMortician: 3:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:

Another dumb post induced by cheap liquor just hit front page again undecided

2 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by cejaypriesty(m): 3:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:

I agree totally

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

What Can I Do About This / Relationship Trends Among Teenagers In Nigeria / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.