Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,551 members, 7,809,018 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:08 PM

Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider (44186 Views)

Is It Compulsory To Propose Or Engage A Lady Before Marrying Her? / Why Do Guys Wait For Their Girlfriends To Get Pregnant 1st Before Marrying Them? / Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Afonjashapmouth: 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
teehamzat:

Dude it is very correct ...but am arguing no more with you okay..enjoy ur day grin

Why wouldn't it be? When d guy helping ur lame ass to type just left
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
etainment360:

Hmm...not a good lifestyle
It's not my fault o but I'm working on it wink

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by cejaypriesty(m): 3:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Fresia01:
Thats just who I am.. tongue
Yea, it shows
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by teehamzat(m): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Afonjashapmouth:

Why wouldn't it be? When d guy helping ur lame ass to type just left
Ok sir grin
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 3:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
amokeme:

Lol same here... I do have very few friends tho, but my mum gets updated before anyone else
I have some close friends too but I don't feel comfortable sharing personal issues with them cos you never can tell when they'll use it against you but My mom can NEVER betray me. That I'm so sure of.

2 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 3:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
linkupsugarmum1:
Are you seeking for a working class ladies to help you financially or help you travel abroad or you need a working class men for serious relationship, whatsapp Agent mathew via +2348121064850 and get connected instantly...

The bolded...ehheeh

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by etainment360(m): 3:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pidgin2:
OP, nice and insightful

You deserve zobo dear!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by tosyne2much(m): 4:02pm On Jun 14, 2017
frenzyduchess:
Your brain is still on pause, is that all? Political chameleon, I am sure other monikers have heard this line a thousand times, no new invention, just regurgitating same old trash, hehehehehehe, kolo
Keep on barking like a dog.. You came from nowhere to quote me and I'm sure you're happy you got my attention. cheesy

Kind swerve to this lane====>>

2 Likes

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by tosyne2much(m): 4:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
etainment360:

heheh!
You can smell her arrogance too shey? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 4:13pm On Jun 14, 2017
Allylic:
I'm an only daughter.
Some of dose points up are true. ..BT I am not possessive ooo
U should have seen my speed rush to check ur dp only to find no pix but some tweet!!!! embarassed
BTW....for u to say ur not possessive means ur ABSOLUTELY possessive!!!! grin

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 4:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
amokeme:
Funny enough the OP is very correct.. cheesy
And we don't have wahala
Prove it to me babe!!!! tongue

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by jasmineali(f): 4:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
So true... grin
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Zaitoon:
Proudly an only girl child kiss
To my future husband, prostration is your portion grin grin
I don't mind..so long u can gimme pounded yam n egusi soup!!! Deal?
grin grin

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by JuneOctober(f): 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
burkingx:
grin

grin grin lmao.

1 Like

Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 4:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
mhizesther:

I'm like the only female child....nd I've got 3 brothers..
Nd I don't disrespect people...I'm hard-working nd yes I would love to get a house-help when I get married, nd it's not because I'm lazy.
Lies!!!! U disrespected me on this forum!!!
No! No House-help for U! Use ur hands to pound me yam!!
Ur hardworking u say? Lemme see ur acct.balance!!!! grin
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by chiraqDemon(m): 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
codedpee:
Well, I'm an only child. But I can assure u some of ur points don't count..
Maybe you'll say it's because I'm a guy undecided
#onlychildgang
. But we still love fully and don't trust easy. If someone we trust betrays out trust then we might become totally untrusting and secretive
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Yinkus4life(m): 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
ON POINT BRO
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by SgtKisswhere: 4:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:
grin I'm all of the above but for number 1,8&12 tongue
I'm an only child BTW cheesy
Growing up with no siblings to talk to/with made me a secretive person. I only share stuff with my mom. I don't have any other confidant other than my mom. My husband get work sha kiss

HOW
DO
YOU
WALK
WITH
THOSE
HEELS, JEEZ shocked
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Yinkus4life(m): 4:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by SgtKisswhere: 4:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
amokeme:

Lol same here... I do have very few friends tho, but my mum gets updated before anyone else
even you do the D O?
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by ADENIKETINA2015(f): 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

HOW
DO
YOU
WALK
WITH
THOSE
HEELS, JEEZ shocked
They aren't so high smiley
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Zaitoon: 4:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
luminouz:

I don't mind..so long u can gimme pounded yam n egusi soup!!! Deal?
grin grin
my mummy didn't teach me how to Pound yam oo angry

Amala or semo nko wink
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 4:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
luminouz:

Lies!!!! U disrespected me on this forum!!!
No! No House-help for U! Use ur hands to pound me yam!!
Ur hardworking u say? Lemme see ur acct.balance!!!! grin

Lmao........i disrespected u? When?

I don't know how to pound yam....so what's the big deal?
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by amokeme(f): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
SgtKisswhere:

even you do the D O?
?
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by amokeme(f): 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Hehehe.. Lemme keep quiet sha cheesy
you know I'm not naw...
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by amokeme(f): 4:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kingsteve:

Aww, if to say I'm still available, I for make you my blossom friend.
Your smile exudes peace and tranquility. smiley
Thank you... smiley
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Zaitoon:
my mummy didn't teach me how to Pound yam oo angry

Amala or semo nko wink
I hate amala with passion! But semo is bae!!!
Ur good to GO babe!!!!! grin kiss
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by SgtKisswhere: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
amokeme:

?

jeez I didn't complete the sentence....I meant even when you fuche?
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by SgtKisswhere: 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
ADENIKETINA2015:

They aren't so high smiley
YOU THINK SO? A 30CM RULER IS A DWARF BESIDE THAT!!!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by luminouz(m): 4:59pm On Jun 14, 2017
mhizesther:

Lmao........i disrespected u? When?

I don't know how to pound yam....so what's the big deal?
Wuz joking about u disrespecting me joor!
U can't pound yam? Its my best food!!! Any alternatives??
*I am about to send u a PM* reply ASAP!!!!
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by tosyne2much(m): 5:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
amokeme:
you know I'm not naw...
Sure now.. I've known you to be a good girl wink
Re: Before Marrying An Only Girl Child Here Are The Few Things You Need To Consider by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jun 14, 2017
tosyne2much:
Keep on barking like a dog.. You came from nowhere to quote me and I'm sure you're happy you got my attention. cheesy

Kind swerve to this lane====>>
I quoted you hoping to talk sense into your frozen brain,but alas! Your case is hopeless, you are forever stuck in your man boy body, even the universe concour! grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Relationship Trends Among Teenagers In Nigeria / My Girlfriend And Her Male Friends / Together-Forever: This Pre-Wedding Photo's Concept Has People Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.