Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,845 members, 7,806,389 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? (1287 Views)

How To Send Document Files Like PDF On Whatsapp / Convert Words To PDF And Vice Versa / Converting Html/webpage To Pdf With Php, Asp.net, Java And Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? by luckynzo(m): 7:12pm On Jan 22, 2010
I need the help of experts here. I have some documents on my computer. I need to convert them to p.d.f documents so i can make it available for anybody who wants to read it, I dont know how to go about it.
Re: How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? by freeman191(m): 7:19pm On Jan 22, 2010
I have forgotten the name of the one i use i think its adobePDF, but to make life easy, go to google type in your question, it will bring some
freeware that you can download, download it, then add it to your msword, when you want to convert, in your msword, click on print, then select the name of the sofware on your printers list, then choose where to save, then it does the rest for you.
Re: How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? by inf8nity(m): 7:23pm On Jan 22, 2010
Download this software and it will do the rest grin

sourceforge.net/projects/pdfcreator/
Re: How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? by Seton(m): 5:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
try openoffice.org and download it
Re: How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? by cindy44: 3:36pm On Jan 24, 2010
Don't listen to any one of the suggestions above. Just click on the link below to convert to pdf for free now: http://www.primopdf.com/online.aspx
Re: How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? by alldone(m): 4:03pm On Jan 25, 2010
i use openoffice and it is very easy to use.
openoffice.org.
Re: How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? by MyHonour(m): 8:51pm On Jan 25, 2010
Yes use open office, however, if you are looking for a quick online tool, you can try out my what-you-see-is-what-you-get quick pdf converter located on www..com
Re: How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? by magicblu: 3:57pm On Jan 26, 2010
use adobe professional software open and install adobe pdf converter
Re: How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? by luluosas(m): 1:01am On Jan 04, 2015
luckynzo:
I need the help of experts here. I have some documents on my computer. I need to convert them to p.d.f documents so i can make it available for anybody who wants to read it, I dont know how to go about it.
Hi Luckynzo, your email address successkonsults@yahoo.com couldn't deliver the reply I sent you when you contacted me via Nairaland email.
Please you can reach me through the numbers on my signature. Thank you.
Re: How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? by javijabor1(m): 4:49am On Jan 04, 2015
Open or copy the texts and paste in Microsoft word 2010 or above then go to save as, select PDF and save.

Shikina

#coolmediablog.com

1 Like

Re: How Do I Convert Documents To Pdf? by aleeypanda: 6:03am On Jan 04, 2015
Search in Google ,Lots of software are available in Google,use the professional software ! I had use the adobe professional software ,this one is nice !use it !

http://www.jewels-airport-transfers.co.uk/

(1) (Reply)

Adsense Users: Have Your August Earnings Been Verified? / Freelance Professional Website Designer Needed Urgently / How Can One Make Money As A Computer Engineer.?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.