Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,044 members, 7,799,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 17 April 2024 at 12:12 AM

24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo (23518 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo For Killing Bus Driver (Photos) / Fayose Reacts To Fulani Herdsmen Arrested By Ekiti Anti-grazing Marshall - Pics / Faces Of Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Benue Yesterday (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by ritababe(f): 11:34am On Jun 14, 2017
NAN- The Otaru of Auchi Kingdom, Alhaji Aliru H. Momoh, in Edo, on Monday announced the arrest of 24 suspected Boko Haram members operating as Fulani Herdsmen in the community by the Nigerian Army.

The monarch told newsmen in his palace at Auchi, headquarters of the Estako-West local government area of the state that the commandant of the Nigeria Army School of Engineering, NICOHO, near Auchi, informed him of the arrest of the suspected insurgents.

“Shortly before you came, I had audience with the commandant.

“He informed me about what they are doing and the arrest of some 24 suspected members of Boko Haram operating under the guise of Fulani herdsmen in the community,’’ he said.

“The commandant also informed me that the suspects would be transferred to Benin,’’ the Highness said.
He commended the commandant for taking proactive steps to have taken the fight to the suspected insurgents in the forest, saying that the “issue of security needs careful planning and execution’’.

The Otaru, who described the activities of the herdsmen in the area as worrisome, said “we have asked farmers, especially the women, to stop going to the farms for now”.

“We gave them some grants to enable them to engage in petty trading in the mean time, to avoid the incessant attacks on them.

“The traditional council is collaborating with the army, security agencies, and some vigilance groups, and we have recently incorporated the hunters to help to evolve lasting solutions to the problem,’’ he added.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/06/24-boko-haram-insurgents-operating-fulani-herdsmen-arrested-edo/

1 Like

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by ritababe(f): 11:38am On Jun 14, 2017
when I was traveling last weekend I saw so many vigilantes on the way especially in Auchi with weapons, now I know why they are there.

I pray God safeguard them too and Kudus to Edo government for taking swift action.

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Vision4God: 12:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hhhmmm
God will expose d activities of d wicked

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by chiwetaluAGU(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
angry

1 Like

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by themonk(m): 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
shocked
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by paskyboy: 2:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
nawoooooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by idrisolaide(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by yeyeboi(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Emmyloaded2: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by akpamuomenka: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
There's no need arresting them. Unless London were able to cook the vegetable if not he will release them the moment he comes back.

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by prinsam30: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kill Them All

And may God expose more of these in Jesus name Ameeeeeeeeeeen

5 Likes

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by 234ng44uk(m): 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
There's really no difference between those two, Fulani as herdsmen or Fulani bokoharam, they have three things in common, they're​ both Fulanis, Islamists​ and murderers.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by goshen26: 2:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ok
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Generalyemi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
I weep for this country

3 Likes

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by OkunKogi(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Alhaji momoh wehdone sir.

1 Like

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Pillarofpillar(m): 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Pinshure or...
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by sheunpompey1: 2:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
I hope this bring relief to Edo and neighboring states...

4 Likes

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by FemiEddy(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmmmm
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by twf1: 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ah! See me see Edo state! Pls who knows how i can get an escape visa from Naija in less than 24 hrs? shocked

4 Likes

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Evablizin(f): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jesu,evil people and their tactics,please i don't want to hear that the released them or they escaped

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by SmartyPants(m): 2:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
Nigeria is in deep trouble if things have gotten to this stage. This means that as we speak, boko haram members may be all around us, disguised as herders or suya sellers.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by coptic: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
If this trend continues, then we are headed for famine.

I wonder why anyone would allow a fulani person in their backyard after all these revelations.

One tribe has forced Nigerians to abandon their houses, farms, and jobs. Just one tribe.

What more reason do you need to outlaw these monsters that are not fit to be human beings?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by Oladelson(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
okay!
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by lfleak: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
I keep repeating this:
Fulani herdsmen are boko haram...
How did I know?? My friend Attah told me...

I pay Attah $8000 every month to tell me the truth...

6 Likes

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by aynurni220(m): 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin grin
Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by dragonking2: 2:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
The north has a plan. We need to be vigilant.

Anyone who comes to the SS zone in pretense of grazing should be dealt with.

Infact we need the grazing bill implemented in all the SS zones asap. angry

9 Likes

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by wristbangle: 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
ritababe:
when I was traveling last weekend I saw so many vigilantes on the way especially in Auchi with weapons, now I know why they are there.

I pray God safeguard them too and Kudus to Edo government for taking swift action.

Excellent move from Edo government.

Between you will make a good career in journalism rita cool

3 Likes

Re: 24 Boko Haram Insurgents Operating As Fulani Herdsmen Arrested In Edo by ephi321(f): 2:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
They've become a national menace.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The 3.29% Turnout At The Aba North/south Bye-election Is Worrisome / Mu’azu Met Tinubu Before Ekiti Gov Poll —fayose / Keyamo Blames Worsening Insecurity On Disbandment Of SARS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.