Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,337 members, 7,780,886 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:42 AM

Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? (48344 Views)

Car Logo Game: Tell Us The Names Of These Car Brands Using Their Logos Only / Help!! This Car Was Stolen In Onitsha This Morning (Photo) / Please Tell Me About This Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
tmann626:
Porsche Cayanne
Nope
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Kaybaba5(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Vehicle

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by ojkalito(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mrnoniz:

hmm...

Nigga introduced common sense.,
Abeg carry ur wahala go this afternoon...I no fit talk wetin I want again?
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
Who cares
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by thunderbabs: 4:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wheelbarrow
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by seangy4konji: 4:33pm On Jun 14, 2017
Macan but who cares?
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by IamUdo(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mercedes Benz.

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by 0b100100111: 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Indisputably Ford F150
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Trexnemesis(m): 4:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
Toyota 1st lady.
A beg carry wahala go jarey.
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
Benz CLA

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Nobody: 4:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
It is a Porshe Mayan

Signed VaselineCrewOga
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by tomascrown(m): 4:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Benz gle

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by profcanada(m): 4:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
capital communication limited offer digital speed limit device designed for commercial transporter, private individual, schools buses, churches, oil tanker vehicles, garages, businesses, interested individuals to enhance vehicle safety and security on the roads. Speed limit device ensure that your vehicle does not exceed regulatory limits without compromising your vehicle performance. For purchase and installation. Call us on 07034632176
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by empress101(f): 4:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
cheesy lol.. this guy sef
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by tomascrown(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
AutoJoshNG:
Can you Identify or guess this blacked out ride with its silhouette and tail light only. Tell us the name in the comment section below.

Photo credit: cars45

https://autojosh.com/car-name/

Benz gle
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by neihzar(m): 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
Mercedes Benz
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
I love reading people's comments. I just can't help myself. It's like an addiction. So in honor of those comments that I have read, I have decided to write my own comment. And it's all for you. I hope you enjoy reading my comment as much as I have enjoyed writing it. It's not an interesting comment, but I'm pretty certain you have read the comment up to this point, so you may as well just keep reading right down to the end. And also thank me for wasting your time cause this is very useless

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Tcheck(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
is it danfo?
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by sharpwriter(m): 4:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Infinity SUV hatchback
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by dallyemmy: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
It is called Black Car with red tail lights

1 Like

Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by martinsaba: 4:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
AUDI Q7
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Uwaomaokey(m): 4:49pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
VW - GOLF
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Livefreeordieha(m): 4:52pm On Jun 14, 2017
PORSCHE MACRAN PLEASE POST A MORE CHALLENGING ONE..LIKE SOME OLD SKOOL OWN ABEG..MOST NIGGAZ OF NOWADAYS DON DRIVE ALL THE FLASHY CARS FINISH ONLINE AND FOR THEIR DREAMS..NONE ARE FANS OF VINTAGES/CLASSIC..TRY THAT AND SEE FAILURE WEY GO WORSE PASS UTME grin grin grin grin grin grin
AutoJoshNG:
Can you Identify or guess this blacked out ride with its silhouette and tail light only. Tell us the name in the comment section below.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by wtfcoded: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
Innoson markerel
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 14, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by ChristyB(f): 4:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Avensis..

How this one wan manage change person life now?
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by Memories12411: 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
Motor car grin
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by emmsnice(m): 4:55pm On Jun 14, 2017
what model is this?

Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by koko1abiola(m): 4:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
AutoJoshNG:

The Porsche Macan (Type 95B) is a five-door luxury crossover SUV (CUV) produced by the German car manufacturer Porsche from 2014. It is built in Leipzig, Germany.

The Macan range includes many variants, including the Macan, Macan S, Macan S Diesel, Macan GTS and the Macan Turbo. When specifications are taken into account, the Macan competes with the Mercedes-Benz GLC-Class, BMW X3, Audi Q5, Jaguar F-Pace, Lexus NX, and the Range Rover Evoque, thus putting it into the compact luxury crossover segment of the automobile industry
Re: Who Can Tell Us The Name Of This Car? by seniorgozman(m): 4:57pm On Jun 14, 2017
Infinite Fx35

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

"Big Men" Block Osborne Road In Lagos With Their Cars This Morning - Pic / Volvo Reveals What Future Trucks Will Look Like (photos) / Rolls-Royce Ghost EWB ‘Inspired By Private Jet’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.