Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,463 members, 7,808,644 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:48 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent (29906 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" / Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by CEOJAMIENAIJA(m): 3:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Sosoliso Air Crash Survivor, Kechi Okwuchi has made it to second round of the America's Got Talent. The talented singer shared the news on her Instagram account to announce her success at the singing competition.

NEWS VIA: http://www.jamienaija.com/2017/06/sosoliso-air-crash-survivor-kechi.html

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
congrats dear. u will reach the final

37 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Sammypope4all(m): 3:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
Beautiful, intelligent, smart and unrelenting kid, who, despite her circumstances, is still confident of herself and her body. I foresee you becoming something great girl......

Lemme come and go and follow u jaree

93 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by ojkalito(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Biafra pple make una come claim una property

5 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by NathanBabs(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Make us proud!

8 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Sunofgod(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Talent vs Sympathy votes?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Cchley8(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
God is great

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by brunofarad(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Wow
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by NwaAmaikpe: 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
shocked

She should better prepare well this time...

Sentiments won't work for her anymore....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by nairaman66(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Congratulations to her! Her beauty still lives in her voice!

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by ChristyB(f): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
Congratulations, love the fact that she didn't let her situation bring her down.
God bless and prosper all you do darling.

23 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by dtruseeker(m): 4:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
She's a hero. I hope she wins

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by davidodiba(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
She's got some powerful voice... Go on sweet... You going win

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Engrobiorah(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by lonelydora: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Keep making us proud, girl. You are blessed. Achieving what most Slay Queens can't achieve.

13 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by AkupeMBANO(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
good news

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Iloveafrica: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
nkowalo:
congrats dear. u will reach the final
wat is your problem? I didn't see any comment here when I was about typing, but after typing and posting, I found out that u have forst me to comment, asumming this topic hits front page, u have stolen my mandate, are they using u to do me from village? cry

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by omikel(m): 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
GOOD

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Octevia: 4:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
Is it out of pity or out of merits?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
there's something about this girl...I just don't know...

I have a strong faith that she's going to win!

3 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by SalamRushdie: 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
Kachi God will manifest in Ur life ..How I wish I was allowed to marry you

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Skmoda360(m): 4:22pm On Jun 14, 2017
now my full light is on....wow! wow!! wow!!!

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 14, 2017
You are a survivor and an inspiration.
You cheated death,went through a traumatic life changing experience that stole your beauty yet you were strong enough to proceed with your education and graduate with a first class and now you stand before millions.You are a blessing,the devil is a liar.
Shine on kechi,you are destined for greatness.

51 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Octevia:
Is it out of pity or out of merits?
you won't say "pity"... there are times opportunities are given to less privileged, disabled or a perceived lesser gender. It's to encourage them.

13 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Onyinye15(f): 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Go Kechi

4 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by imstrong1: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
WHEN bad things happen in your life you have three choices. You can either let it define you, let it destroy you or you can let it strengthen you. An EMPTY pockets teach you a million things in life than a full pockets

10 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by UwaBuPawPaw: 4:25pm On Jun 14, 2017
Ndi Igbo kwenu
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by robosky02(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
good for her

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by ojkalito(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
hunniebun:

there's something about this girl...I just don't know...

I have a strong faith that she's going to win!
I hope so but there are more electrifying performances and talents on that show...maybe she will probably step up and become electrifying too
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Holyfield1(m): 4:26pm On Jun 14, 2017
She will win it.. Trust me, She's got the talent,her voice is so amazing

5 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him / ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 / BBNaija: Big Brother Introduces Twist, Cancels Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.