Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,783 members, 7,806,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 12:26 PM

Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent (29904 Views)

Kechi Okwuchi Comes 6th In The America's Got Talent That Just Got Concluded / Kechi Okwuchi: "It Might Be A Little Unfair If I Win America's Got Talent" / Kechi Okwuchi At America's Got Talent 2017, Wows Crowd (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 14, 2017
Godfidence:
Are you a motivational speaker or a pastor? If not you should consider one of the options cheesy grin
Loool,None of the above.Im just quite good with words
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by eyinjuege: 6:43pm On Jun 14, 2017
Jaqenhghar:
Watch Niggerians crawl out of the woodworks to claim this one. You will hear "our sister" and "making naija proud"
If she were still in Nigeria Im sure NO one will give her a chance no matter how talented she is. Her fate would be worse.
Its bad enough that the country's incomptence gave her those scars.

Pls, Can you kindly expantiate on how the country's incompetence gave her the scars?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Nobody: 7:42pm On Jun 14, 2017
My primary school classmate in aba... chai u need to see how beautiful she was when she was younger. She was jus 9 when I saw her last. God bless u kechi, God bless your talent. IELC ALUMNI wishes you well.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Godfidence: 8:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
Brownbarbie97:

Loool,None of the above.Im just quite good with words
LOL.....anyway keep it up.

1 Like

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Samkeniyy(m): 8:32pm On Jun 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

She should better prepare well this time...

Sentiments won't work for her anymore....
It's rather unfortunate many of you don't watch this shows. I have watched many contestants render that song on America got talent. Most of them didn't impress at all. Just sit here and be pessimistic. Meanwhile that Lady with her amazing voice will continue to shine. She's a First Class graduate. Even with your complete body. What did you graduate with. Okokokpanya

2 Likes

Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Ezionye(f): 8:46pm On Jun 14, 2017
" sosoliso" still sends chills down my spine anytime I hear or see it.

Shine on girl, shine

Ur a survivor
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Samkeniyy(m): 9:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
eyinjuege:

Pls, Can you kindly expantiate on how the country's incompetence gave her the scars?
Trust me, If the Aviation Sector monitored different Aircraft being brought into this country, such old planes would not be certified OK for commercial operations.
Most Nations whose Aviation Sectors are functioning properly have regulations and Inspection departments that check the conditions of flights before their take off.
Many faults were noted on the sosoliso flight before the incident occur, It was due to negligence of duty by Sosoliso that cause the death of many people and the scars evident on the survivors is a testament that unfortunate incidents like this must be averted in the nearest future.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by tianshie(m): 1:17am On Jun 15, 2017
jeffcheddy:
My primary school classmate in aba... chai u need to see how beautiful she was when she was younger. She was jus 9 when I saw her last. God bless u kechi, God bless your talent. IELC ALUMNI wishes you well.

Are you Adokiye's mother, near First Artillery?
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by techmatas: 4:01am On Jun 15, 2017
Foxrain:

She is not beautiful, I hate it when people tell outright lies. She is every other thing you mentioned though. Don't be unduly sentimental.

its very unfair to say she's not beautiful

kechi your are not only very beautiful but beautifully amazing and wonderfully talented
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Paentera(m): 7:33am On Jun 15, 2017
Kechi is the proof that beauty lies within, not externally.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by MICHEALADEX(m): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2017
Brownbarbie97:
You are a survivor and an inspiration.
You cheated death,went through a traumatic life changing experience that stole your beauty yet you were strong enough to proceed with your education and graduate with a first class and now you stand before millions.You are a blessing,the devil is a liar.
Shine on kechi,you are destined for greatness.

This is a real and original developer...
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Nobody: 8:46am On Jun 15, 2017
tianshie:

Are you Adokiye's mother, near First Artillery?
My name is Jeff and I'm a man, not a mother
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by tianshie(m): 9:34am On Jun 15, 2017
jeffcheddy:

My name is Jeff and I'm a man, not a mother

My bad. Adokiye's mother is named Umujeff Chechedi. She's Ikwerre, has an account on Nairaland. Hmmmm. Say hello to Adokiye, if it's you.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Nobody: 10:33am On Jun 15, 2017
tianshie:

My bad. Adokiye's mother is named Umujeff Chechedi. She's Ikwerre, has an account on Nairaland. Hmmmm. Say hello to Adokiye, if it's you.
lol its not me.
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Edum13656: 7:05pm On Jun 15, 2017
Sunofgod:
Talent vs Sympathy votes?
any which way na way, enemy of progress!
Re: Kechi Okwuchi Makes It To 2nd Round Of America's Got Talent by Foxrain: 10:37am On Jun 16, 2017
techmatas:

its very unfair to say she's not beautiful

kechi your are not only very beautiful but beautifully amazing and wonderfully talented
That's the problem with you Nigerians, sentiment over reasoning. She doesn't need to be beautiful to be useful to her society. She is everything else and that's all that matters.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

BBNaija: Khafi I Didn't Have Sex With Gedoni But I Felt So Much Peace Around Him / ShineYaEye Ex-Housemates Party With Top 6 / BBNaija: Big Brother Introduces Twist, Cancels Nomination

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.