Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,983 members, 7,799,354 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:33 PM

The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! (55336 Views)

Man Who Cries When He Sees Food Exposed By Twitter User (Photos) / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by nuelzy: 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2017
adimx:

Please which location exactly can that be possible? I wan relocate, hunger don finish me for my area.
jos...
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by davidif: 1:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Venica:
its possible with her using #800 worth of meat for all d soup n stew. anyway she de advertise herself. abeg who d find wife?

Moi
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Nobody: 3:51am On Jun 15, 2017
Lol, this one looks like a husband searching advert....3k ko!
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Chubhie: 4:31am On Jun 15, 2017
CaptPlanet:

I'm telling you my brother. Mou is not resting on his oars too, there's spurs and liverpool too.

I dont seem to understand what Conte and cfc are doing at all
Lukaku in place of costa ain't a bad idea to experiment with.

Perhaps, conte and cfc have forgotten there's champions league football to stretch them unlike last season.

You saw how United players were on clutches at the Europa final after playing over 50 games?
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Ruggedpen: 6:42am On Jun 15, 2017
Pepper plenty pass egusi abeg aunty is that pepper soup?

1 Like

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Ejanla07: 6:49am On Jun 15, 2017
VickyRotex:
Very Possible with that list!!!! cheesy kiss kiss Amope Olowosibi cheesy kiss kiss

It doesnt take alot to make soup. It's how you make it! cool

shatap we re not talking about tasteless ewedu..
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by tripoli007(m): 7:14am On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
In today's economy?
Okro is now out, so it is now cheap.
Maybe her father owns palm trees, so the oil is free.
Her mother probably sells foodstuffs & soup ingredients she probably shop lifted them.
Nah only with all these stated possibilities can i believe her.

Bros why u dey talk like this, its only normal for an average Nigerian to have some of these commodities you listed above at home oil ,Maggi,curry and the likes or she fit even borrow from neighbors .. The truth is that 3k can actually do all she put down there
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Carter4luv(m): 7:35am On Jun 15, 2017
U b 100 yards wife material. A manager in d kitchen and other room. U good.

1 Like

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by isnovic(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2017
....and my wife says the 5 digit monthly upkeep is not enough.

Budget review is required in the light of this, the economy is not smiling. grin grin
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by CountDooku(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Wet the correct bobos on this thread..make una marry this chick
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by repogirl(f): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Okro nko, palm oil nko? Crayfish nko? And which kind vegetable sauce did she cook with 100 naira vegetable? The egusi alone would take all the vegetable.

And tomatoes 200naira and pepper 150 gave her all that stew? See lie!!! shocked. I'm very curious to know how many pieces of meat she got for 500 naira which she used for stew, two soups and vegetable sauce.

This one na scam abeg! Geedy guys who she deceives will think she is such a home manager and fall for this scam.

1 Like

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by TKDEE(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2017
where is lala??

summit this lady's info..

I think she's looking fr a husband..
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Nobody: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2017
MzJin:

Possible
Meat - 1000k+
Tomatoes - #200
Okro - #200
Egusi - #300
Ugu ( for egusi n vegetable soup)- #100
Waterleaf - #150
Palmoil - #300
Okporoko -#200
Crayfish -#50
Pepper - #50
Transport- #150 = 2,700
Maggi- 50#
Balance -250

Like seriously #50 pepper and #50 crayfish for stew, okro, vegetable soup and egusi?? . I wonder how the soup will taste. You can't even see #200 tomatoes in the market only if you mean sachet or small tin. Okro #200 will not even draw your food. You no dy put ugu for your okro soup. Maggi knorr is 4-#50 ooo abi you no go cook meat, egusi peak small cup is 250 with machine, 300 the one they used hand for.

Maybe you need to go to market again.
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Teespice(f): 8:50am On Jun 15, 2017
I don't believe her.
foodstuff is very expensive down south.
the exaggeration is tad too much.

1 Like

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by one4GOD(f): 9:11am On Jun 15, 2017
Amagite:
This Port Harcourt Twitter user, Laety_kokolette shared photos of different soups and stew and claimed she maid them with less than N3000.

This seem really unbelievable as the prize of food stuffs in the market is something else.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2017/06/check-meal-twitter-user-3k.html

Dry pepper N250?? shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by temmycube(f): 10:17am On Jun 15, 2017
So so possible even with 2k
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by praise1705(f): 10:18am On Jun 15, 2017
I think what she is implying is that you should ve some stuff already @ home
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by CaptPlanet(m): 10:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Chubhie:

Lukaku in place of costa ain't a bad idea to experiment with.

Perhaps, conte and cfc have forgotten there's champions league football to stretch them unlike last season.

You saw how United players were on clutches at the Europa final after playing over 50 games?

Bros I prefer Costa o. Lukaku no bad but let him ease into the teaam after Costa leaves.

Morataa would have been ideal for me. He haas UCL experience too.
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Venica(f): 10:37am On Jun 15, 2017
davidif:

Moi
moi you mean money , me or morning ?? which one dear
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by oluwasegxzy(m): 10:56am On Jun 15, 2017
Very Possible:
Palm Oil-1/2 bottle 200
Ugwu 50
Okro 50
Vegetable 50
Fish (titus) & Meat 900
Panla(stock fish) 200
Egusi-1/2 cup 50
Pepper 100
Tomatoes 400
Tatase 200
Onions 100
Total 2300

1 Like

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by MarieSucre(f): 10:57am On Jun 15, 2017
Wizkhalifa2:
So what? Back in the University I day use 1k cook stew nd soup for one full week. grin

1k too much for me sef. 700 naira and I have done both.
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by MarieSucre(f): 10:58am On Jun 15, 2017
Ehiscotch:
How we go take know say the soup sweet sef? grin grin

Lick your phone screen.
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Chubhie: 11:10am On Jun 15, 2017
CaptPlanet:

Bros I prefer Costa o. Lukaku no bad but let him ease into the teaam after Costa leaves.

Morataa would have been ideal for me. He haas UCL experience too.

morata and James might likely end up in United next season.

I doubt there's a possibility that Costa will stay considering his row with conte.
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Ehiscotch(m): 11:51am On Jun 15, 2017
MarieSucre:

Lick your phone screen.
Come, lemme lick you instead. grin grin
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Odogwuskido(m): 11:52am On Jun 15, 2017
Toks2008:
I will find this girl and marry her...I don't care if she made all these with 3k or 10k buy the fact that she made all these is a deal sealer.
The battle line is drawn!
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Toks2008(m): 11:55am On Jun 15, 2017
Odogwuskido:
The battle line is drawn!

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Iamthoney(m): 1:12pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rachaelgold:
Na so... Yinmu
You wanna trade place?

1 Like

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Rachaelgold(f): 1:50pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iamthoney:
You wanna trade place?
no thanks
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by davidif: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2017
Venica:

moi you mean money , me or morning ?? which one dear

Me.
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Kendroid: 4:01pm On Jun 15, 2017
So you think cooking all this with #3,000 now makes you a good house wife? Issoryte!!
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Venica(f): 4:31pm On Jun 15, 2017
davidif:

Me.
ok. is she not qualified to b your wife ?
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Iamthoney(m): 6:39pm On Jun 15, 2017
Rachaelgold:
no thanks
Don't be shy to tell me you wanna trade place with her. Isn't this what's going through your mind?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Do Without This....... / Delicious Or Detestable? See How Frogs Are Prepared In Benue (PHOTOS) / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.