Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,905 members, 7,802,934 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:04 AM

The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! - Food (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! (55349 Views)

Man Who Cries When He Sees Food Exposed By Twitter User (Photos) / What Meals Do I Need To Avoid To Stop Growing Fat? / Twitter User Has Quit Buying Indomie Because Of Omojuwa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Rachaelgold(f): 8:24pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iamthoney:
Don't be shy to tell me you wanna trade place with her. Isn't this what's going through your mind? Lol...forget it bro

Lol...forget it

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Iamthoney(m): 9:54pm On Jun 15, 2017
[quote author=Rachaelgold post=57553830][/quote]You even had to go modify my post. Woss sisi lets go official with this thing like this

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by davidif: 10:07pm On Jun 15, 2017
Venica:

ok. is she not qualified to b your wife ?

She probably is. Cooking is not the only thing on the list but it is definitely one of the most important along with character, compatibility and temperament.
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Venica(f): 10:09pm On Jun 15, 2017
davidif:

She probably is. Cooking is not the only thing on the list but it is definitely one of the most important along with character, compatibility and temperament.
yea. you are right. thumb up
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Rachaelgold(f): 11:48pm On Jun 15, 2017
Iamthoney:
You even had to go modify my post. Woss sisi lets go official with this thing like this
undecided undecided undecided. Seriously?... Forget it
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Nobody: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2017
Its very possible,bt those are not d pictures of d soup she made with dat kind of money,,,those pictures are of rich soups......she jst wanna gt attention,dis kine girl no even fit boil yam,,,jst take a look at d list,u will know
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by CaptPlanet(m): 10:17am On Jun 16, 2017
Chubhie:

morata and James might likely end up in United next season.

I doubt there's a possibility that Costa will stay considering his row with conte.

That's the thing, I would have loved for Costa to stay but he's got way too much baggages.

If utd succeed in signing Morata, thats a great buy. I prefer him to Lukaku. Better all round baller with Ucl experience.

Cant wait for August

1 Like

Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by Iamthoney(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2017
Rachaelgold:
undecided undecided undecided. Seriously?... Forget it
You have turned me on dear, how can I forget it? I think you should give us a chance
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by MzJin(f): 5:08pm On Jun 16, 2017
Prettyhurts:

Like seriously #50 pepper and #50 crayfish for stew, okro, vegetable soup and egusi?? . I wonder how the soup will taste. You can't even see #200 tomatoes in the market only if you mean sachet or small tin. Okro #200 will not even draw your food. You no dy put ugu for your okro soup. Maggi knorr is 4-#50 ooo abi you no go cook meat, egusi peak small cup is 250 with machine, 300 the one they used hand for.

Maybe you need to go to market again.

No oga u gotta join the train.....its possible .....
Re: The Meals Twitter User Made With Less Than 3k!!! by ThaRealNyke: 4:14pm On Jun 17, 2021
*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*
*Gluten free*
40K = 25KG Bags
NEWLY SHIPPED-IN ARRIVAL IN STORE

*Call/Text/WhatsApp: +23408069829826 Martins Chima*

It's versatility is amazing: It mixes easily with smoothies, it can easily be added to baked foods like muffins, cookies, cakes, brownies, pancakes, biscuits, bread, porridge, and also for servings with soup as swallow, and much more.
It is an excellent source of dietary fiber and it is higher in protein and healthy fats, and lower in carbohydrates than most other whole grains.
It's taste, aroma, white and brown color is perfect. The best healthy and affordable meal you can get.

Produced by Morning Foods Limited, Crewe, CW2, United Kingdom, an Independent British Company.

25kg Bag = Affordable @ 40K

Call/Text/WhatsApp: +2348069829826 Martins Chima

*OAT MEAL WHEAT FLOUR*

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Can You Do Without This....... / Delicious Or Detestable? See How Frogs Are Prepared In Benue (PHOTOS) / Man Eating And Sleeping In A Restaurant In Abeokuta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.