Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,874 members, 7,806,497 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 05:23 PM

I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared (7282 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 8:05pm On Jun 14, 2017
In response to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3860145/see-how-these-two-greedy
created by a certain @octavia whom i never met until last night, a fellow nairalander @plainmirror who i met here, who begged me to act as escrow,he wanted to buy an mmm account, i don't do ponzi, i never met the both physically, i did everything both parties wanted until @plainmirror said he is not buying the account again,i came online only to see octavia accuse me of scam. The thread has been locked yes, he is a scammer but i want his post deleted, am no scammer, i can upload screenshots of everything if need be. i have been a loyal nairalander and good citizen, everyone i have met here, can attest to that, you can go through my posts too, Thank you, i don't wanted to be Associated with fraud, because i can never be i never been.

cc seun

cc dominique

cc lalasticala

cc OAM4J

cc Mynd44

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 8:08pm On Jun 14, 2017
cc Marcus01

cc Lord3point5

cc smellingmenses

cc Nbote

cc fyneguy

cc OYERINDEJ
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 8:11pm On Jun 14, 2017

Then say all you.know especially the crude demand for 10k from the victim.

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Nbote(m): 8:14pm On Jun 14, 2017
Who locked d thread sef... I could smell it all over d slowpoke.. He created d account in less than 24hrs he was already begging for money online, advertising diesel and keke parts for sale and finally got scammed all in one day... Abeg make dem open am make I hear those morons defending d guy..
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Adufetooposh(f): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
Please upload screenshots.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 8:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
Adufetooposh:
Please upload screenshots.
I doubt it
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by mastar111: 8:56pm On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:

U cant b sure. It has been confirmed octevia is a scammer. That screenshot of the chat where plainmirror demanded 10k might b eddited.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by mastar111: 9:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
I've known vickertony for years now. He ain't a scammer. I was surprised to see his moniker being rubbished by a scammer who created an account yesterday, claiming to have been scammed. I read d chats btw him and octevia in his phone and it was obvious d octevia guy is sence less.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
my chats with octavia

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
continuation

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 9:19pm On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:

what are u even saying, do u have sense at all ?y can't u allow Tony to say he's version and clear himself

He's been confirmed Octavia is a scammer and u still saying trash
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 9:21pm On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:

I doubt it
wetin b ya own sef, no b screenshot b dis ?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
iheanyi40:
wetin b ya own sef, no b screenshot b dis ?
Quit derailing the thread... scammer.

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 9:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:

stay on course
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by mastar111: 9:34pm On Jun 14, 2017
smellingmenses:

Guy, u are so gullible. If I want to commit suicide, I will jump from ur gullibility level. Its so high. Hw are we even sure dis moniker is nt owned by d octevia of a guy.

7 Likes

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2017
continued

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
okk

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:06pm On Jun 14, 2017
Right now, am out of data by 12,i will post remaining screenshots, to the guy above, you are fool, i have only one number, i never asked of 10k,we don't know each other i never met the octavia guy go through my posts on this forum i only made a mistake on acting as escrow for the buyer and seller,i will post all chats here..
Everything i texted him was based on what the buyer told me, that he suspects octavia is a scammer that i should help checkmate him, including when i replied i have the buyer 50k, buyer @ plainmirror wanted to acess the account to be sure octavia is not scam!
To imagine octavia called me a scammer when i never asked him anything about money, i don't even do mmm, imagine i can't even change password according to there deal.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:20pm On Jun 14, 2017
cc seun
please do something, i don't want to be associated with fraud, please view this thread and say something, i will upload everything tonight,my kindness to chk mate business for two people i met on your forum as made a scammer tag me scam
i want his Thread removed.

cc seun

cc seun
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 10:50pm On Jun 14, 2017
i have done business online with people i never scammed nobody

cc computerboy

cc puskin

you guys can testify, exactly 12 i will post all screenshots

cc plainmirror can you please post screenshots of you and octavia chat.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 12:45am On Jun 15, 2017
kk

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by airmark(m): 1:01am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
i have done business online with people i never scammed nobody

cc computerboy

cc puskin

you guys can testify, exactly 12 i will post all screenshots

cc plainmirror can you please post screenshots of you and octavia chat.

Who is having the 50k ? Who has the control of the mmm account? If the business has collapsed return the control of the mmm account to the initial owner and return money to the owner, as the escrow. Why is this difficult?

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 1:05am On Jun 15, 2017
my chats with the buyer @plainmirror that begged me to act as escrow since he was skeptical of octavia being scam

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 1:09am On Jun 15, 2017
airmark:

Who is having the 50k ? Who has the control of the mmm account? If the business has collapsed return the control of the mmm account to the initial owner and return money to the owner, as the escrow. Why is this difficult?
50k is with the buyer, he doesn't wanna buy anymore,according to him, he said octavia is a scammer, i don't have acess to his account either, he has to it, buyer said he didn't succeed in changing password, what surprised me most how i got into this mess, trying to chk mate octavia if he is really genuine, i met buyer here on nairaland too, i never met both before. chk more screenshots
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 1:12am On Jun 15, 2017
k

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 1:15am On Jun 15, 2017
kk

1 Share

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by airmark(m): 1:16am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
50k is with the buyer, he doesn't wanna buy anymore,according to him, he said octavia is a scammer, i don't have acess to his account either, he has to it, buyer said he didn't succeed in changing password, what surprised me most how i got into this mess, trying to chk mate octavia if he is really genuine, i met buyer here on nairaland too, i never met both before. chk more screenshots

Did buyer change the mmm account details as you guys wanted to? Did you inform the seller and tidied stuffs up with him before returning the 50k to the buyer? You should have confirmed that the seller got his account back before returning the 50k. How are you sure the buyer didnt play a fast one and got the money back if you didnt do the aforementioned?

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 1:21am On Jun 15, 2017
ok

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 1:23am On Jun 15, 2017
kk

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 1:30am On Jun 15, 2017
airmark:

Did buyer change the mmm account details as you guys wanted to? Did you inform the seller and tidied stuffs up with him before returning the 50k to the buyer? You should have confirmed that the seller got his account back before returning the 50k. How are you sure the buyer didnt play a fast one and got the money back if you didnt do the aforementioned?
well buyer said he didn't change, that it refused to change from his end, me i haven't used mmm ever before, last night was my first time to log on there site, I don't know if i was played, either, after buyer said octavia is not genuine i was instructed to block the octavia guy, all i did was to ask him if he still had acess to his account which he said yes, if you are intio business you can't tell octavia buyer said he is scam that's why he is calling off business? i acted on wht buyer said,i didn't know it will come to this, i never demanded 10k from octavia, i don't know who sent him those chats, clearly i don't run two whatsapp account either, i only sent buyer my bank details to send money to settle octavia, so i don't understand, the whole scenario is confusing to me, i should have minded my business and stayed on my lane, i was up last night, trying to revive my fiverr account and freelancing career when both parties contacted me

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 1:35am On Jun 15, 2017
Y'all can read this thread, clearly am not a scammer,never scammed anyone the list 1kobo in life,just a hustler who wanted to help two parties i met here, now my kindness wants to kill me

cc seun
cc lalasticala
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by airmark(m): 1:43am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
well buyer said he didn't change, that it refused to change from his end, me i haven't used mmm ever before, last night was my first time to log on there site, I don't know if i was played, either, after buyer said octavia is not genuine i was instructed to block the octavia guy, all i did was to ask him if he still had acess to his account which he said yes, if you are intio business you can't tell octavia buyer said he is scam that's why he is calling off business? i acted on wht buyer said,i didn't know it will come to this, i never demanded 10k from octavia, i don't know who sent him those chats, clearly i don't run two whatsapp account either, i only sent buyer my bank details to send money to settle octavia, so i don't understand, the whole scenario is confusing to me, i should have minded my business and stayed on my lane, i was up last night, trying to revive my fiverr account and freelancing career when both parties contacted me

That emboldened is a red flag. In escrow services, you must satisfy both parties, so that you wont be caught in the middle. You should have ensured you informed the seller that the deal wouldnt go through after he confirmed he could log in. Not just blocking him, not when the other party was with the account details. I hope he contacts mmm support and get his account back if he wasn't telling lies as suspected and everyone be at peace. Lessons learnt.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics / Saudi Arabia Executes Four People In One Day, (graphic Images) / Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.