Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:44 PM

I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared (7281 Views)

Girl Who Wrongly Accused A Man Of Stealing Her Pants Beaten, Paraded By Mob / RCCG Pastors Accused By Muslim Son-In-Law Of Aborting His Child & Harassing Him! / How I Was Wrongly Accused Of Telling My Friend To Kill Himself- Nigerian Soldier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 1:46am On Jun 15, 2017
airmark:

That emboldened is a red flag. In escrow services, you must satisfy both parties, so that you wont be caught in the middle. You should have ensured you informed the seller that the deal wouldnt go through after he confirmed he could log in. Not just blocking him, not when the other party was with the account details. I hope he contacts mmm support and get his account back if he wasn't telling lies as suspected and everyone be at peace. Lessons learnt.
Yes exactly! Someone already told him that on the thread he created,i need seun to remove my name and account number there, this is a public forum, i didn't defraud octavia.
Thanks for understanding, the whole scenario bro, lesson learnt.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 7:04am On Jun 15, 2017
cc Adufetooposh
i have uploaded the screenshots of everything that happened
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 7:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Good morning

cc dominique

cc mynd44

please i want octavia thread to removed entirely, Please you all do something, why it leave there, i don't want to be Associated with crime at all in life.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2017
cc Lord3point5
i have uploaded the screenshots
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
In response to this thread https://www.nairaland.com/3860145/see-how-these-two-greedy
created by a certain @octavia whom i never met until last night, a fellow nairalander @plainmirror who i met here, who begged me to act as escrow,he wanted to buy an mmm account, i don't do ponzi, i never met the both physically, i did everything both parties wanted until @plainmirror said he is not buying the account again,i came online only to see octavia accuse me of scam. The thread has been locked yes, he is a scammer but i want his post deleted, am no scammer, i can upload screenshots of everything if need be. i have been a loyal nairalander and good citizen, everyone i have met here, can attest to that, you can go through my posts too, Thank you, i don't wanted to be Associated with fraud, because i can never be i never been.

cc seun

cc dominique

cc lalasticala

cc OAM4J

cc Mynd44

Guy is I came back for you base on ur allegations

You claim u had nothing in this, yet u lied to me the other has paid into ur account which is against the rule of an escrow.
Again u never tell me the other party is not pushing through with the transaction again, even after you still went for my account details.

Then after all this transaction failure u went ahead and blocked Mr without letting me know the reason or confirming back if my account has not been hijacked bt the other party. Instead u claim he asked you to block me for no reason.
It's obvious but of you knows about this trick

I never said you were the one demanding money from me, the other party was the one read my earlier post very well.

I have screenshot of that plainmirro guy number here demanding for payment from me and even send his account details see it for urself and juxtapose the scammer here.

Even nairaland moderators can be very frustrating they went ahead and blocked the account I use to create the first thread without proper investigation.
There is a wild difference between a scammer and spammer. Mod pls know that

See screenshot below @vickertony and explain why the other guy wanted money in return for my account.
Ole
Thieves

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2017
And this is the screen shot where Mr vickertony claimed the escrow has paid him the money before I started giving them informations about my account

He should come and explain all this
He should reveal the number of the guy that contacted him and checked with first screenshot I posted.

It obvious but of you collided to do this

Think you can work this out? Fools I've contacted support for my account to be placed under moratorium

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 8:34am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:
And this is the screen shot where Mr vickertony claimed the escrow has paid him the money before I started giving them informations about my account

He should come and explain all this
He should reveal the number of the guy that contacted him and checked with first screenshot I posted.

It obvious but of you collided to do this

Think you can work this out? Fools I've contacted support for my account to be placed under moratorium
i didn't conide with anyone bro, like i said i don't know you, until a fortnight ago, i never called you, all i did in response to the 50k was the buyer suspected you of scam, told me i should tell you to give login details, which you did to confirm your Authenticity, mind you i don't even know what mmm account looks like until a fortnight ago, if you have problems contact your client y'all contacted me i never knew you before, we never met, i never demanded money from you, go through my screenshots, Buyer never trusted you.
Tell yourself the truth

Dude contact your client @plainmirror
i have nothing against you, i didn't demand money from you, you paid me nothing, your client and i have never met before, go and settle with him, don't judge people and rubbish people's name, you no nothing about, i believe if you are the buyer, you would never pay someone 50k on a faceless forum, would you?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 8:45am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

i didn't conide with anyone bro, like i said i don't know you, until a fortnight ago, i never called you, all i did in response to the 50k was the buyer suspected you of scam, told me i should tell you to give login details, which you did to confirm your Authenticity, mind you i don't even know what mmm account looks like until a fortnight ago, if you have problems contact your client y'all contacted me i never knew you before, we never met, i never demanded money from you, go through my screenshots, Buyer never trusted you.
Tell yourself the truth

Shut up u claimed the other party never trusted me, u sounded like you've analyze this before the transactions self.
The questions u haven't ans here is why did you lied to me the other party had sent u money which is not?
Why did you go to the extent of asking me to send my bank account details for my payment when u as a middleman knows the other party didn't trust the transaction.
And moreover explain to people here, where i breach the trust in this transaction.
You access the account and u confirmed the amount there.

Is either you or the other party is the thief here
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 8:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

Shut up u claimed the other party never trusted me, u sounded like you've analyze this before the transactions self.
The questions u haven't ans here is why did you lied to me the other party had sent u money which is not?
Why did you go to the extent of asking me to send my bank account details for my payment when u as a middleman knows the other party didn't trust the transaction.
And moreover explain to people here, where i breach the trust in this transaction.

Bro check my screenshots, other party said he would pay you that night, yes i gave him your login details, according to him, you looked like scam, you also said i should give him your details, watch your mouth bro, i am no thief and am not the buyer, why don't you mention third party @plainmirror amd discuss with him why he refused to business any longer
Have i met you before, talk more or scamming you,10k as you claimed... no

so watch it,don't say what you know nothing about,if your client trusted you, why contact me, clearly i told you i no nothing of mmm
wait o, did your contact change your password?
I told you i didn't change your password bro and i never knew nothing about mmm, i don't wanna insult you, i believe you be more matured, contact your client and y'all settle, thank you.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by gozie112(m): 9:02am On Jun 15, 2017
Thunder go fire any mod wey go push dis trash to promise land
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 9:08am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

Bro check my screenshots, other party said he would pay you that night, yes i gave him your login details, according to him, you looked like scam, you also said i should give him your details, watch your mouth bro, i am no thief and am not the buyer, why don't you mention third party @plainmirror amd discuss with him why he refused to business any longer

so watch it,don't say what you know nothing about,if your client trusted you, why contact me, clearly i told you i no nothing of mmm
I told you i didn't change your password bro and i never knew nothing about mmm, i don't wanna insult you, i believe you be more matured, contact your client and y'all settle, thank you.

You are still very responding blindly to the questions asked
Just looked at what you said,
I wasn't the one that choose you as an escrow, now u wanted me to contact the other party that contacted you to be our escrow, why can't you tell him to come and clear ur name here.
You gave someone that hasn't paid you my details making believe he has paid you. Bro thunder go fire that ur lies

The screenshot above too were lies? Where ur brother in crime demanded money in return for my account details back.

Mind am uploading the voices recording of our call yesterday

So call ur brother or partner out @plainmirror to come and defend this or else I will assume you are behind all this since u started the lies an escrow first.

Download this and see for urself

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2017
airmark:

That emboldened is a red flag. In escrow services, you must satisfy both parties, so that you wont be caught in the middle. You should have ensured you informed the seller that the deal wouldnt go through after he confirmed he could log in. Not just blocking him, not when the other party was with the account details. I hope he contacts mmm support and get his account back if he wasn't telling lies as suspected and everyone be at peace. Lessons learnt.
How do we verify he's not both parties? I believe vickertony did all he did DELIBERATELY. and Dominique will do well to unblock the complainant. I find it extremely distasteful that you hastily blocked or banned him for a legitimate complaint? Not cool at all not cool. I remain unfazed in my earnest conviction that vickertony facilitated and enjoyed benefits from this crime.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:10am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

I wasn't the one that choose you as an escrow, now u wanted me to contact the other party that contacted you to be our escrow, why can't you tell him to come and clear ur name here.
You gave someone that hasn't paid you my details making believe he has paid you. Bro thunder go fire that ur lies

The screenshot above too were lies? Where ur brother in crime demanded money in return for my account details back.

So call ur brother or partner out @plainmirror to come and defend this or else I will assume you are behind all this since u started the lies an escrow first.

The details are with him. He's the one who hijacked your account. Don't be fooled.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:12am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

I can see through your antics clearer than a Dstv screen
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 9:12am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

bro calm down goan settle with ur client, Vickertony only acted on what buyer and seller wanted, if vickertony is scam he wouldn't tell you his nairaland username at first, 2013 member till now no scam accusation till now no be beans na,

But wait o, wahz d ish nw, did u pay d 7k to d oda guy ?abi he changed ya password ?cnt u access ya mmm account ?

Mention ya main client here to explain hes part, vickertony is jst d middle man
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

I didn't call you, maybe your client did.
Bro contact your client @ plainmirror
Thank you.
Look, Vickertony is different from @plainmirror, i only met both of you on this platform, i never met him physically too.
That's truth, he should come here, i believe i have given enough mentions.
Thank you.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:15am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

I can see through your antics clearer than a Dstv screen
i believeed you read the screenshots, i know nothing of mmm, you can chk my posts on this forum, thank you, and i never called octavia, am not the one. if i did i wouldn't come here to reply all the accusations, I have a name to protect.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:17am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

The details are with him. He's the one who hijacked your account. Don't be fooled.
i hijacked you said, but i don't how to change simple password?
Dude all i said is all that happened.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:18am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
i believeed you read the screenshots, i know nothing of mmm, you can chk my posts on this forum, thank you, and i never called octavia, am not the one. if i did i wouldn't come here to reply all the accusations, I have a name to protect.
I believe you came to reply because you have something dear to you at stake.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:19am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

I didn't call you, maybe your client did.
Bro contact your client @ plainmirror
Thank you.
Look, Vickertony is different from @plainmirror, i only met both of you on this platform, i never met him physically too.
That's truth, he should come here, i believe i have given enough mentions.
Thank you.
We don't know any plainglass you collected and you MUST RETURN. At best you're an accessory to crime. Provided I give you some undeserved benefits of doubt.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by iheanyi40(m): 9:19am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

Vickertony is innocent here, contact ya main client
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:21am On Jun 15, 2017
iheanyi40:
but have u paid d money? Vickertony is innocent here, contact ya main client
Kip kwayet. Thief. The more you post the more it becomes obvious that vickertony is a con artist.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:21am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

We don't know any plainglass you collected and you MUST RETURN
what did i collect from you?
octavia said he contacted mmm support, they are still monitoring his account, so what did i collect?
He has acess to his account,i want to knw why octavia is doing this, because i never called him or demanded anything from him.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:23am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:

what did i collect from you?
octavia said he contacted mmm support, they are still monitoring his account, so what did i collect?
He has acess to his account,i want to knw why octavia is doing this, because i never called him or demanded anything from him.
But you connected​ him to a thief?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:23am On Jun 15, 2017
smellingmenses:

Kip kwayet. Thief. The more you post the more it becomes obvious that vickertony is a con artist.
i believe you are octavia, i have no problem with that, just contact your client settle with him or not, i know you have acess to your account mmm account.

cc computerboy i did business with you recently, i never duped you, did i?
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by computerboy: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2017
People should conduct their research well before calling another person a scammer. You won't know the implication till that person wants to start an online business or even job interview. It will be very bad for someone's name to come up with the word scam whenever you put his name on Google especially when the person is innocent.

That being said, I've dealt with Vickertony on personal level and he's not a scammer. I still relate with his cousin till date.

P.S: I never knew people buy MMM account, i have one for sell with almost a million naira accrued (as of the last time i logged in). Your price is my price abeg.... sharp sharp sales
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by omowumeee(f): 9:26am On Jun 15, 2017
buyer n seller could be the same person.. why is seller not calling out buyer?? only escrow..

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by vickertony(m): 9:28am On Jun 15, 2017
omowumeee:
buyer n seller could be the same person.. why is seller not calling out buyer?? only escrow..
That's the problem,the truth is i never met both, i only tried to help them transact a deal,buyer said the octavia guy looks like scam, he ain't doing business anymore, so the seller thinks am the buyer, funny.
i want @plainmirror to come and clarify this.
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2017
iheanyi40:
Vickertony is innocent here, contact ya main client

Young man go through the post very well vickertony was the one that gave the other party to scam me here. I wouldn't have sent any details to vickertony if he hadn't lied to me that he has received the payment from the buyer.
Vickertony caused all this
Why is plainmirror not here yet

1 Like

Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by Camlot000007: 9:36am On Jun 15, 2017
omowumeee:

Buyers and sellers are not the same here, is escrow and buyer that are colliding here

Both buyer and escrow accessed my account
Both lied about the payment check vickertony post himself and see the screen shots
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2017
vickertony:
i believe you are octavia, i have no problem with that, just contact your client settle with him or not, i know you have acess to your account mmm account.

cc computerboy i did business with you recently, i never duped you, did i?
If I was Octavia ..... You would have ran mad by now. Raving mad...no jokes
Re: I Vickertony was wrongly accused by nairalander Octavia I want my name cleared by smellingmenses: 9:40am On Jun 15, 2017
Camlot000007:

Buyers and sellers are not the same here, is escrow and buyer that are colliding here

Both buyer and escrow accessed my account
Both lied about the payment check vickertony post himself and see the screen shots
Vickertony is plainmirror

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Lady Paraded Unclad By Mob,Her Private Part Widely Exposed 4 People 2 See(pics / Saudi Arabia Executes Four People In One Day, (graphic Images) / Family Friend Kidnapped & The Family Is Poor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.