Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,751 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:40 AM

What Small Thing Can Tell You Alot About A Person? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Small Thing Can Tell You Alot About A Person? (595 Views)

Who Can Tell Us The Meaning Of N.a.i.r.a And K.o.b.o / This Bread And Water Mean Alot To Me Tonight. / Who Can Tell Me About This Woman? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Small Thing Can Tell You Alot About A Person? by Bryan12(m): 8:16pm On Jun 14, 2017
For me its
1.How they treat people who re more or less of zero benefit to them eg a waiter,a cashier etc
2.How they treat their inferiors and not their equals.
3.They type of music they listen to.
4.How they arrange money in their wallet or purse.

Lets hear yours......

(1) (Reply)

Check Out This Poster Spotted In Port Harcourt / World's Slowest Mammal (three Toed Sloths) / His Ear Rings And Hurts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.