Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,000 members, 7,806,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:53 AM

Beg God 4 Me Pls. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Beg God 4 Me Pls. (2790 Views)

PLZZ HELP, My School Room Mate An Islamic Tebliq Has Totaly Change To Bad 4 Me, / My Dear Alexleo I Beg To Differ With You On The Lords Chosen / Church Robbers Beg God For Forgiveness In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beg God 4 Me Pls. by freecocoa(f): 12:36am On Jan 23, 2010
My mother who is a devout believer died on monday after coming back from church,she dedicated the better part of her life to seving God and he couldn't even let her live to see her grandchildren as he promised let alone greatgrand children,he promised to satisfy his children with longlife,if there's anything am sure of it is that my mum loved God more than anything,for as long as i've known her she always wanted to please God,why will he allow her die now at 47?i can't help the way i feel i write this with tears in my eyes,most times i think he is not fair to his children,i know many wicked and evil people who are still living,why did he have to take my mum after all her works for him?u guys should help me beg him,if its my sins he should please forgive me and give me back my mum please.
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by bubugul(f): 1:12am On Jan 23, 2010
Get hold of youself OK!!. God knows best, he even said that you should praise him in any situation
you should be happy that she was coming BC 4rm d church. It a sign that she could be heaven.
Please accept my condolence
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Nobody: 1:22am On Jan 23, 2010
sorry for your loss and may she RIP

the way people are just dying these days (especially at a young age), I really fear for the future.
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by niceguy10: 2:12am On Jan 23, 2010
Take it easy, that is the way i lost my brother back home, even up till now i cant belive that i will not see him again, God really know why.
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by na2day2(m): 8:45am On Jan 23, 2010
freecocoa:

My mother who is a devout believer died on monday after coming back from church,she dedicated the better part of her life to seving God and he couldn't even let her live to see her grandchildren as he promised let alone greatgrand children,he promised to satisfy his children with longlife,if there's anything am sure of it is that my mum loved God more than anything,for as long as i've known her she always wanted to please God,why will he allow her die now at 47?i can't help the way i feel i write this with tears in my eyes,most times i think he is not fair to his children,i know many wicked and evil people who are still living,why did he have to take my mum after all her works for him?u guys should help me beg him,if its my sins he should please forgive me and give me back my mum please.

sweet heart, we all at some point go through unspeakable pain and disappointments, i am presently going through one. i got home and knelt down and to God that i am angry and disappointed but that dont change the fact that he is still God and for that i say thank u. some things are beyond any reasonable explanation, we just pray for healing in our hearts and move in the direction of God's guidance. if u wanna talk, hit me up
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by chinesedoll(f): 9:05am On Jan 23, 2010
freecocoa:

Words right now cant console you, but my dear have it in mind that she is in a better place
and she wants u to be happy.
All the same may her soul rest in peace
it really is a great loss am so sorry. sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Tudor6(f): 9:10am On Jan 23, 2010
Poster snap out of it okay. We live, we die. Its a fact of life.

This is just another clear as day evidence that God and religion are bullcrap. . . Both so-called believers and unbelievers die early, are afflicted by sicknesses and even equally affected when it comes to disasters and misfortune. So tell me, WHAT EXACTLY IS THE BENEFIT OF WORSHIPPING A DEAD GOD if he cant even protect his believers?
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by niceguy10: 11:13am On Jan 23, 2010
Tudor, here you go again, why for God sake must you use this kind of words? I have told you before that this is a christian forum you have no biz what so ever to be here, who the hell do you think you are? You really need to be prayed for.
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Tudor6(f): 11:40am On Jan 23, 2010
nice-guy10:

Tudor, here you go again, why for God sake must you use this kind of words? I have told you before that this is a christian forum you have no biz what so ever to be here, who the hell do you think you are? You really need to be prayed for.
In your dreams right?
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:36pm On Jan 23, 2010
freecocoa:

"For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain."  May the Holy Spirit strengthen and comfort you and others she left behind and may the good Lord give you the grace to bear the loss until we meet again in the presence of the Lord where there will be no more crying or weeping.  For to be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by na2day2(m): 7:20pm On Jan 23, 2010
Tudór:

This is just another clear as day evidence that God and religion are bullcrap. . . Both so-called believers and unbelievers die early, are afflicted by sicknesses and even equally affected when it comes to disasters and misfortune. So tell me, WHAT EXACTLY IS THE BENEFIT OF WORSHIPPING A DEAD GOD if he cant even protect his believers?

u are an idiot in no small way! angry angry angry angry
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by mazaje(m): 8:02pm On Jan 23, 2010
@ Poster very sorry for your loss. . . .People live and die. . .That is the very harsh reality of life. . . . Do you believe in heaven, if yes then you should not be said because according to your belief system your mother should be there. . . .

@ Topic. . . .

I just can not understand why christians feel sad when their loved one dies. . . .Shebi you guys believe that we are living in a "sinful" and "evil" world that is of no good at all. . .Why do you guys cry and feel bad when you loss a loved one. . .I bet you guys should be happy that the person is in heaven no?. . . . .Abi is heaven no longer a better place than earth?. . . . .
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Tudor6(f): 8:53pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

u are an idiot in no small way!  angry angry angry angry
Excuse me?
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by na2day2(m): 9:05pm On Jan 23, 2010
Tudór:

Excuse me?

u want me to repeat that in spanish?
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Tudor6(f): 9:37pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

u want me to repeat that in spanish?
Is your brain sophisticated enough to support the multi-language option?
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 23, 2010
mazaje:

@ Poster very sorry for your loss. . . .People live and die. . .That is the very harsh reality of life. . . . Do you believe in heaven, if yes then you should not be said because according to your belief system your mother should be there. . . .

@ Topic. . . .

I just can not understand why christians feel sad when their loved one dies. . . .Shebi you guys believe that we are living in a "sinful" and "evil" world that is of no good at all. . .Why do you guys cry and feel bad when you loss a loved one. . .I bet you guys should be happy that the person is in heaven no?. . . . .Abi is heaven no longer a better place than earth?. . . . .

missing someone isnt dependent on a belief system. You can be happy someone is in heaven but still miss them nonetheless.
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by H2O2: 9:41pm On Jan 23, 2010
Eya babe pele.
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by bubugul(f): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2010
Tudór:

Are you really OK, or are you kidding. Why must you say a thing like that,
or are you writing under the iinfluence of hard drugs?
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by H2O2: 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2010
bubugul:

Are you really OK, or are you kidding. Why must you say a thing like that,
or are you writing under the iinfluence of hard drugs?
Bear in mind that the entire world are not subscribers to religion.

Hers was an insensitive comment nevertheless.
The bereaved woman needs consolation.
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by na2day2(m): 10:00pm On Jan 23, 2010
Tudór:

Is your brain sophisticated enough to support the multi-language option?

yup, urs?
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Tudor6(f): 10:09pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

yup, urs?
Saying it dozn't necessarily make it so, right?

If wishes were horses, beggars would also ride. . . . .
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by koolchicco: 10:25pm On Jan 23, 2010
@OP

So sorry sweets,

Only God knows why it happened this way and at this very moment.

Take heart and May the Lord be with Ya!
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by AbuZola3(m): 10:41pm On Jan 23, 2010
Mr nice, this is not a xtrian forum, it is a religion forum, sango and obatala worshippers re welcome
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by na2day2(m): 10:43pm On Jan 23, 2010
Tudór:

Saying it dozn't necessarily make it so, right?

If wishes were horses, beggars would also ride. . . . .

u wish u could ride but that is another topic tongue tongue
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Tudor6(f): 10:48pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

u wish u could ride but that is another topic  tongue tongue
*yawn* na2day?
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by niceguy10: 10:49pm On Jan 23, 2010
Tudor and Abu what ever, you guys are not welcome here, you two are (anti-christ). People please be careful of this two guys.
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Mavenb0x(m): 10:50pm On Jan 23, 2010
It's one thing to have no regard for God, or belief in God. It's another thing to be entirely inhumane and insensitive to a fellow human being. . .

@freecocoa:  smiley Cheer up, my darling sister. Trust me, I understand 'cos my own Mum went to heaven too some years back, and I was just 15! I want you to know that she's in a much better place, even as our faith makes us understand. She lived well. Please keep living in a way that will keep her proud of you. I will get in touch with you in a couple of days. Wipe your tears, lovey  kiss and hang in there, your family needs you now more than ever!
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by na2day2(m): 10:57pm On Jan 23, 2010
Tudór:

*yawn* na2day?

why are u not replying to the YIMs?
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Tudor6(f): 11:03pm On Jan 23, 2010
na2day?:

why are u not replying to the YIMs?
Dude, I'm offline. . . Don't have YIM currently installed.
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 23, 2010
Abu Zola:

Mr nice, this is not a xtrian forum, it is a religion forum, sango and obatala worshippers re welcome
Thats exactly y we need many sub forum.Xtians& other religion will av theirs
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 23, 2010
Abu Zola:

it is a religion forum, we sango and obatala worshippers re welcome
Which do u belong to out of d 2 religions mentioned above?
Re: Beg God 4 Me Pls. by na2day2(m): 11:13pm On Jan 23, 2010
Tudór:

Dude, I'm offline. . . Don't have YIM currently installed.

--sighs-- but u can log into ur yahoo mail right? use the web yim

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Are Jews Not Christians? / AGAIN !!! Pastor Forces Church Members To Eat Their Pants And Bra(photos) / Check Out Inspirational & Quotable Quotes By Bishop David Oyedepo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.