Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,840 members, 7,802,692 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:03 PM

South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice (35720 Views)

Delta Residents Swim To Their Houses As Flood Sacks Communities (Photos) / South African Cities More Beautiful Than Nigerian City / South African Woman Celebrates Her Nigerian Visa, Dances To Davido's "IF" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Igboblog: 10:35pm On Jun 14, 2017
The Nigeria Union in South Africa, on Wednesday claimed that two communities in the country, have asked Nigerians to leave their territories.

President of the union, Ikechukwu Anyene, said the Kuruman community in Northern Cape Province gave Nigerians till Thursday to leave.

He also said the Klaafontein community, Extension 5, Johannesburg, directed landlords not to renew the rent of Nigerians in the area, blaming them for the rise of illicit drug trade and prostitution.

“The Nigeria union held series of meetings with the affected communities as well as police and local authorities on the recent threats to Nigerians.

“We have also written reports on these incidents and sent to the Nigerian Mission and the South African police.

“We recommended interventions before the June 16 deadline to the mission and we are waiting for their response.

“The union is worried that any incident involving non -South Africans are attributed to Nigerians,” Anyene said.

http://dailypost.ng/2017/06/14/south-african-communities-give-nigerians-quit-notice/

4 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Fremancipation: 10:38pm On Jun 14, 2017
You people think south Africans don't follow what is going on in Nigeria. In their mind, they will say if northerners can issue those threats in Nigeria and Nigerian government didn't do anything, then why can't we do the same.

They know just like the rest of Africa that Nigeria has a weak government.

251 Likes 14 Shares

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by talktonase(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Quit notice is nothing new to Nigerians, we dey give ourself regularly...

132 Likes 7 Shares

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by ajapz(m): 10:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
Quit Notice from South Africa? shocked who's next maybe the Yorubas, USA, MALAYSIA, THAILAND etc

13 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jun 14, 2017
grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 10:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
I am in support of all my brothers coming home. Let us build the Igboland together. Very soon i will also leave my country of residence back to my land. I see the sun rising. All these things are signs. After oct 1 Igboland will experience positive developments. My brothers in south africa, ghana, UK, italy, spain. Its time to build our home because no place like home

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Maduawuchukwu(m): 10:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
Hmm.
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Igboblog: 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by subtlemee(f): 10:51pm On Jun 14, 2017
Instead of pleading with our brothers and sisters to change and turn a new leaf and desist from prostitution and drug peddling we are busy turning it to a joke..we should be cowering in shame by this notice

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Igboblog: 10:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
Cc, lalastical
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Amberon11: 11:03pm On Jun 14, 2017
Lol
Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jun 14, 2017
subtlemee:
Instead of pleading with our brothers and sisters to change and turn a new leaf and desist from prostitution and drug peddling we are busy turning it to a joke..we should be cowering in shame by this notice
Well said

12 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Funlord2(m): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
subtlemee:

We have been seriously casted.....

5 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by stephleena(f): 11:09pm On Jun 14, 2017
too sad..u stay for ur country,na problem, go abroad, becomes a bigger problem.. the best,thing to do,is to return"home"

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by EzeUche(m): 11:11pm On Jun 14, 2017
subtlemee:

As if South Africa was known to be crime free without our presence...

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by jakandeola(m): 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2017
zarzar lionessza jayceon

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by najoke: 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2017
[s]
hammer6:
Are u surprise?

Y wont dey give Nigeria quit notice?

Tomorrow the Zoo politicians will go to South Africa to call them names but the same-thing they criticise South Africa for happens here in Nigeria or worst everyday.
[/s]
Sense is really scarce in some regions grin grin grin

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by hammer6: 11:29pm On Jun 14, 2017
najoke:
[s][/s]
[s]Sense is really scarce in some regions grin grin grin[/s]

Wen i sneeze, u dey always catch cold, don't know Y.

13 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 11:36pm On Jun 14, 2017
jakandeola:
zarzar lionessza jayceon

OK & so? What do you want from me? An explanation? An apology? You better pack lunch because neither of those you're going to get from me. Not in this lifetime!

4 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Wisdomkosi(m): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
Good development

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by jakandeola(m): 11:37pm On Jun 14, 2017
ZarZar:

OK & so? What do you want from me? An explanation? An apology? You better pack lunch because neither of those you're going to get from me. Not in this lifetime!
why did u get mad dear

3 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 11:39pm On Jun 14, 2017
jakandeola:
why did u get mad dear

Because I don't understand why you mentioned me on something that I have no interest in.

5 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by jakandeola(m): 11:44pm On Jun 14, 2017
ZarZar:

Because I don't understand why you mentioned me on something that I have no interest in.
I did cos u are a south africans

2 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 11:45pm On Jun 14, 2017
jakandeola:
I did cos u are a south africans

And then? Did I issue anyone a notice?

9 Likes

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by yusuf311(m): 11:47pm On Jun 14, 2017
real wahala for all naija irrespective of tribe ,region or religion.

1 Like

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by jakandeola(m): 11:48pm On Jun 14, 2017
ZarZar:

And then? Did I issue anyone a notice?
dat didnt give u the right to get mad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by raker300: 11:54pm On Jun 14, 2017
subtlemee:
tell south Africans to stop taking drugs.

It's like killing a candy shop owner after u ate too much sugar and got diabetes.

Besides, the real drug dealers are white Americans. They are the big wigs bringing it in in large cargo...but the average African is afraid of a white man

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by Nobody: 12:00am On Jun 15, 2017
jakandeola:
dat didnt give u the right to get mad

Excuse me? I think I'm the only one to decide when or if I find something irritating. So don't tell me I have no right to my own feelings, especially involving something that has absolutely nothing to do with me.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: South African Communities Give Nigerians Quit Notice by BlakKluKluxKlan(m): 12:15am On Jun 15, 2017
stephleena:
too sad..u stay for ur country,na problem, go abroad, becomes a bigger problem.. the best,thing to do,is to return"home"

Does returning home remove the self-induced problems ? All we need do is ask ourselves why these things do not happen to nationals of other countries.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

THE BEAUTY Of ABIDJAN, COTE D'IVOIRE (ALL PHOTOS + VIDEOS) / Man Trapped Under A Container In Lagos, Rescued Alive (Video) / Two Brothers Burn To Death In Lagos-Badagry Expressway Auto Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.