Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,838 members, 7,798,819 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 10:53 AM

N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data - Jobs/Vacancies (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data (68619 Views)

How To Check Eligibility Status For N-power 2017 Test / Reasons Why You Should Apply For N-power 2017 Massive Job Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by jamaola: 1:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Guys, help, must one fill the NUBAN number?
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by kcy(m): 1:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
jamaola:
Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by richboy7(m): 1:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
jamaola:
your 10 digit account number

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by emi89: 1:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
any difference between d npvn.npower.gov.ng and the npower.gov.ng
coz am a kind of confused
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by emi89: 1:28pm On Jun 16, 2017
when I first register they gave me reference ID n trying to login to continue registration it keeps telling me not valid details
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by richboy7(m): 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2017
bukyxvi:
Please I am finding it difficult to get past the page that requests for DOB, State of Origin, LGA and Gender etc. After entering the options the save and continue botton turns green but doest activate the next page rather remains still. what do i do please...?
start afresh and register. there is a new portal
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Norabay(f): 2:17pm On Jun 16, 2017
irenmwinfo:
JUST FOR GRADUATE NOT SSCE. STRICTLY GRADUATES.
Thank you but they made vacancy for ssce holder last year own?
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Norabay(f): 2:19pm On Jun 16, 2017
Johncuppa:
Yes, N-knowledge
But there's no n- knowledge there.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by kynbasil01: 2:22pm On Jun 16, 2017
richardjemedafe1:
pls is there any alternative to scanning of document with a phone without the use of scanner?? pls help!!
i registered successfully but wasn't asked to scan or upload any document. ..was my own wrong or what? Pls reply asap
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by hisable2: 2:24pm On Jun 16, 2017
pls can one jst apply on any programme irrespective of your discipline eg can an engineer apply for agro
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by ThinkSmarter: 2:35pm On Jun 16, 2017
rossyc:

Okay, I will try at night. After getting the reference number what next?
U relax For npower to notify u that u hv been shortlisted.
If reference number has been issued to u, it means u hv applied successfully
also remember to screen shot the page or save it for future reference

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:39pm On Jun 16, 2017
hisable2:
pls can one jst apply on any programme irrespective of your discipline eg can an engineer apply for agro
yes
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Abdul4trust1(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
kynbasil01:
i registered successfully but wasn't asked to scan or upload any document. ..was my own wrong or what? Pls reply asap
that's Normal
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by YuwaB(f): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
Emmyloaded2:

Pls disregard any form of advert apart from the one from N-power website.

This is the real N-power website www.npower.gov.ng
. At first I was a bit confused about the new link, then I use the main website, I found myself in. The new link. The main website now direct you to the new link.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Shaev7(m): 2:41pm On Jun 16, 2017
Kebreal92:

Mine too.... Did U uploaded anything?
No I did not upload. I didn't see any where to upload.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by rossyc(f): 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2017
ThinkSmarter:
U relax For npower to notify u that u hv been shortlisted.
If reference number has been issued to u, it means u hv applied successfully
also remember to screen shot the page or save it for future reference
The whole thing was confusing at first cos people were coming up with a lot of procedures like uploading of documents etc... Thanks for the clarification..
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by aderonkedeborah(f): 2:54pm On Jun 16, 2017
Emmyloaded2:

Pls disregard any form of advert apart from the one from N-power website.

This is the real N-power website www.npower.gov.ng
Good afternoon pls I hope I have not been scammed..i logged into NPVN N-power volunteer yesterday the only thing they ask me was my BVN info and no personal info after filling the details they said you have applied with your BVN details we will inform you of...after a while I called my friend and ask her she said no I need to fill my personal info then she sent this link to me www.npower.gov.ng. Pls I hope it is nothing.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by aderonkedeborah(f): 2:58pm On Jun 16, 2017
sheunpompey1:
I am beginning to suspect that this site is a scam: http://portal.npvn.ng/apply/apply.html
Www.npower.gov.ng is more of government website that the other....
thank you
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Ogooo2010: 3:10pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please, i registered with the recent site (npower.gov.ng) but mistakenly didd't copy my ID after the successful registration, please how do i retrieve my ID? Thanks.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Niniola001(m): 3:40pm On Jun 16, 2017
N-Teach-2017-00000126778-10 or NPWR/FO9B9AF5. which of these is real id?
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by ThinkSmarter: 3:53pm On Jun 16, 2017
rossyc:

The whole thing was confusing at first cos people were coming up with a lot of procedures like uploading of documents etc... Thanks for the clarification..
u re welcome

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by reservd(m): 4:26pm On Jun 16, 2017
Niniola001:
N-Teach-2017-00000126778-10
or
NPWR/FO9B9AF5.
which of these is real id?
U were asked to keep ur ID to ursef, u come ere dey post am to d world, Kwantinu

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by akanbiaa(m): 5:04pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ogooo2010:
Please, i registered with the recent site (npower.gov.ng) but mistakenly didd't copy my ID after the successful registration, please how do i retrieve my ID? Thanks.
why did you not copy it ? Anyway if you are lucky to be chosen you might see it in your mail if not write to support.
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Jayfreezey: 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
i seams not to trust this new portal cus i register twice with same BVN and i got two different ID, although i happen to have register my own account the first day (first set of ppl to register on 14th @5:00am) but my consign is if this new portal have wipe our first registration; i dont want to register my account twice thats why i need to test with someones account on the new portal and it gave me two ID with same BVN............ MY QUESTION IS...should i register again even though i am one of the first lucky set to register?
i need help guys
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by akanbiaa(m): 5:05pm On Jun 16, 2017
Niniola001:
N-Teach-2017-00000126778-10
or
NPWR/FO9B9AF5.
which of these is real id?
The first one
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Jumeeeeesal(m): 5:11pm On Jun 16, 2017
akanbiaa:
The first one
Npower Officer Conclusion officer...

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jun 16, 2017
Ogooo2010:
same Issue i'm facing here, I re-register it just now on my java phone and i was given the reference ID again but i dnt knw wat wil be the aftermath of it sha
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Uncleodi(m): 6:27pm On Jun 16, 2017
Please can someone apply twice/ re-apply? Assuming you wanted to apply under health but made a mistake and applied under Agro.

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Teawhy2011: 8:59pm On Jun 16, 2017
Pls,those(2016 waiting list application) that got npower congrat message on Monday,what next? We never get any update since monday!
Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by Mfunkynation(m): 2:06am On Jun 17, 2017
AM confused. i have register for npower teach but it didnt ask for passport uploading...... is it real?

1 Like

Re: N-power 2017 Registration: How To Create Account | Verify BVN & Upload Data by richboy7(m): 3:21am On Jun 17, 2017
hisable2:
No, apply according to your discipline

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigeria Custom Vacancies / jj / Total International Master’s Degree Scholarship 2019/2020 - FRANCE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.