Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,776 members, 7,798,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 06:51 AM

KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria (60693 Views)

Salary Structure Of Nigerian Lecturers: Annual Salary Of Nigerian Lecturers / Cross River Civil Servants Protest Early Salary Payment On December 1, 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Genea(f): 8:09am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

In KPMG, you are not allowed to enter a loaded taxi or bus, you go with 'drop'. You are not allowed to eat at a Buka or mama put, you eat at eatery. Sign your sack letter by drinking sachet water. Board a bike and get sacked. Your suits MUST be made of a good quality material, etc. So many Do's and Don'ts
r u serious!!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by czaratwork: 8:11am On Jun 15, 2017
They are really better than you. I dont work with any of them but i wished i started my career with them. The training they get can land you the best jobs. you can compete with whoever.
lonelydora:
The only good thing about firms like KPMG and Accenture is not the salary but the Training you get. Auditing firm workers live a very FAKE life because they want you to believe they are better than you. That's the mentality they teach when training you.

Get good trainings from auditing firms and see how big companies and IOCs will be looking for you like American visa.

6 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by dharmieee(m): 8:12am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

In KPMG, you are not allowed to enter a loaded taxi or bus, you go with 'drop'. You are not allowed to eat at a Buka or mama put, you eat at eatery. Sign your sack letter by drinking sachet water. Board a bike and get sacked. Your suits MUST be made of a good quality material, etc. So many Do's and Don'ts

Have you worked in KPMG before? or you are just guessing. I work in a big four and these insinuations of yours are strange. More like tales by the moonlight.

Wakeup bro!!!

15 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by czaratwork: 8:13am On Jun 15, 2017
instead of AA it is ernst and young. They are the big 4. i wished i started my career with them
CeenoEvu:

True. I know folks whose current salary are way more than what I see here but they still dream of having a KPMG, AA, ACCENTURE, PWC experience on their CV.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by H2Ossss(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

I don't work with kpmg... But I'm sure u are totally wrong.. You have gotten wrong information

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Nobody: 8:16am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

My dear, I dey oooo, the weather down here has not been clement since Monday. I have been singing "rain rain go away come again another day..." since and my voice is now cracked. Do you have hot tea?
hot Akara?

1 Like

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Bigsteveg(m): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

Really! Can you defend these your allegations?

1 Like

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by ephi321(f): 8:17am On Jun 15, 2017
czaratwork:
They are really better than you. I dont work with any of them but i wished i started my career with them. The training they get can land you the best jobs. you can compete with whoever.

Very true. However, get ready to be worked like a jackass. Audit firms seem to be really demanding because they have to impress their clients but it's worth it in the long run.

10 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by lonelydora: 8:18am On Jun 15, 2017
Nma27:
hot Akara?

With Akamu not Custard. Thanks dearie.
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Ajewealth123(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2017
decatalyst:

Dont forget Google is your friend lipsrsealed
when we read front page worthy news like this, the op should do the honour of giving us every info.
What kpmg stands for
What they do or produce.
Why should we read and then go back to google to get complete information ?

4 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Nobody: 8:20am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

With Akamu not Custard. Thanks dearie.
lol... You can sort that one out grin

1 Like

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by lonelydora: 8:21am On Jun 15, 2017
dharmieee:

Have you worked in KPMG before? or you are just guessing. I work in a big four and these insinuations of yours are strange. More like tales by the moonlight.

Wakeup bro!!!

I don't argue much bro. Find out. Except they have changed some of them. The Training is what makes people die to work for them.

2 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by lonelydora: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Nma27:
lol... You can sort that one out grin

Mbanu. I want full option. In my begging, I have choice not like others who don't.
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by lonelydora: 8:23am On Jun 15, 2017
Bigsteveg:

Except they have changed it.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Nobody: 8:26am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

Mbanu. I want full option. In my begging, I have choice not like others who don't.
Is that so? I gat only custard though. Don't take pap
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by ephi321(f): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

This is NOT true. There is a standard expected and they are very professional but these things written up here are an exaggeration.

6 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by koolguy88(m): 8:27am On Jun 15, 2017
These guys still collect peanuts compared to bank staff and oil workers. It is well ooooo.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by iwadobo: 8:28am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

You don't eat eba with bare hand, you must use spoon. Hmmmmmm.

6 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by ThierryJay: 8:36am On Jun 15, 2017
Bigsteveg:

There are elements of truth in what she stated, but they are not rules per se. Rather, employees are encouraged not to take public transport but cabs. Staff are regularly assessed on their dressing; Quality suits and shirts are encouraged while low or average quality wears will attract negative feedback.

Yes, employees are not allowed to take bikes commuting to or from work/clients during work period.

And a manager's annual gross salary at kpmg is 15Million.

16 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by lonelydora: 8:37am On Jun 15, 2017
Nma27:
Is that so? I gat only custard though. Don't take pap

Then buy Alomo bitters so I take the Akara with it.
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by nevilbot: 8:39am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

These are very wrong infos. My immediate younger brother works with kpmg and all these ur insinuations are just ur imaginations cus he takes bikes wheneva he comes home late. Moreover why will u go eat at a buka when kpmg has a fully functional cafeteria where u are served wateva u want to eat daily. Do u also need to be threatened at work before u know that u should use good suits wen u work in a company like kpmg with d type of clients u go to audit?

Will kpmg follow u home to know u drink sachet water in ur room? Every company has work ethics during d work hours but saying it like dey monitor ur private life to determine which taxi u take, which water u drink e.t.c is exaggeration.

14 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by 0b100100111: 8:43am On Jun 15, 2017
Gush!

I use to think they pay far higher than that...

They even behind telecoms in Nigeria
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Nobody: 8:52am On Jun 15, 2017
lonelydora:

Then buy Alomo bitters so I take the Akara with it.
Go take one carton from that aboki across ur house. I'll pay lera

1 Like

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by 9inches(m): 8:55am On Jun 15, 2017
Poor salary structure, considering the inflation and the exchange rate of the worthless naira.

1 Like

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by ThisTrend(f): 8:57am On Jun 15, 2017
calberian:
Nice info.

Please, pardon my naiveté but, are these figures inclusive of deductibles?

Too much grammar... don't lemme faint.
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Lastking147(m): 9:06am On Jun 15, 2017
decatalyst:

Dont forget Google is your friend lipsrsealed
Where can I find google?
E no dey my phone Shey I go download am grin
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by zheroes(m): 9:13am On Jun 15, 2017
Rubbish salary.!!! Now I see why most supposed graduates live average lives!!!! 2.4M in a year?? You can get that in 3months doing certain businesses in naija even with the devalued naira.... Whatever you believe in stick with . If you believe you will become the MD of SHELL nigeria kindly keep the dream alive.

5 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by segend(m): 9:14am On Jun 15, 2017
nevilbot:

These are very wrong infos. My immediate younger brother works with kpmg and all these ur insinuations are just ur imaginations cus he takes bikes wheneva he comes home late. Moreover why will u go eat at a buka when kpmg has a fully functional cafeteria where u are served wateva u want to eat daily. Do u also need to be threatened at work before u know that u should use good suits wen u work in a company like kpmg with d type of clients u go to audit?

Will kpmg follow u home to know u drink sachet water in ur room? Every company has work ethics during d work hours but saying it like dey monitor ur private life to determine which taxi u take, which water u drink e.t.c is exaggeration.

He is actually right. You can do anything at home, but not at work. Dressing is part of your assessment, and you are not to take bike or bus to a client place or to the office. Dont know how strictly they enforce these rules though, and my information is based on 2011.

6 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Nobody: 9:22am On Jun 15, 2017
Ajewealth123:
when we read front page worthy news like this, the op should do the honour of giving us every info.
What kpmg stands for
What they do or produce.
Why should we read and then go back to google to get complete information ?

You mean you want to be spoonfed?
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by Nobody: 9:39am On Jun 15, 2017
The salary is average angry angry
Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by praise1705(f): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2017
noetic5:
That bribe they pay you to forget your dreams.. SALARY. Billionaires look for and build network, every other person look for JOB. Journey Of the Broke

tired of seeing these kind of post

please tell me how does a graduate start off when he/she doesn't have any where to get loan or relative who is ready to give?

one must start from somewhere and later leave that work to set up his own independently

6 Likes

Re: KPMG Salary Structure: Salary Payment Of Staffs Of KPMG Nigeria by gbishman: 10:20am On Jun 15, 2017
These so called multinational companies don't have any standards what so ever, one would expect that a KPMG staff in UK, US or where ever should be the same any where in the world. i.e what a KPMG staff of the same cadre in UK earns should same as that in Nigeria or else where.
No standards
To resolve these issues is quite easy, a law should be passed that before such firms are patronised they must show their compliance to global standards.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Perfect Resignation Letter / Manager By Day, Sugar Baby At Night: A Week In The Life / Nigerian Woman Gets Fired In The UK Before First Shift After Bragging On Tiktok

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.