Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,950 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:54 PM

What Will You Do If You Are Her Father - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / What Will You Do If You Are Her Father (651 Views)

Corper Nicely Serving Her Father's Land With All Of Her / A Daughter Surprised Her Father / Bride And Her Father Stun Guests By Breaking Out Of Their Slow Dance To Disko (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Are Her Father by michiyke2003(m): 8:08am On Jun 15, 2017
QEUSTION: What will you do if you are her
father? A girl mistakenly sent an sms to her
father saying: "sweetheart i don't want to
abort this pregnancy, because i might damage my
womb, don't forget that this is the 5th
pregnancy i have aborted for you. Don't worry i
am preparing my parent's food i will poison
them both so that we can acquire their
properties for our selves alone.
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Her Father by loomer: 8:10am On Jun 15, 2017
I will eat the food
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Her Father by sbm060(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2017
i will invite her to join me to eat
Re: What Will You Do If You Are Her Father by michiyke2003(m): 8:15am On Jun 15, 2017
As for me,I will kill her first by buying a poisonous suya for her

(1) (Reply)

6 Major Types Of Slaps: Which One Have U Once Received. / Classifications Of Nigerian Musicians / 6 Best Ways To Prevent Monkey Pox

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.