Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,884 members, 7,806,549 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:09 PM

Any Upconing Saxophist In Abuja - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Any Upconing Saxophist In Abuja (344 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Any Upconing Saxophist In Abuja by junglej: 8:59am On Jun 15, 2017
Pls if u are a saxophonist in abuja n would not mind playing at interlude of a function hit me up asap. Note budget not so great
Re: Any Upconing Saxophist In Abuja by Exclusivesounds2: 4:50am On Jun 16, 2017
Are You An Artiste/Entertainer? Do you need more followers,downloads or likes for your music,pages and videos? Do You Have A Song, Video or Mixtape You Want To Promote Online like Naijaphobia,Naijaloaded,Tooxclusive,NotJustOK,Lindaikeji,Xclusivebase?Do you want your music or mixtapes on mtnmusicplus,cloud9,iTunes,amazon,googleplay,spinlet,etc and start making money from it? Do You Want Your Songs on Caller Ring Back Tunes where you also get paid as your song is being used as callertunes from subscribers? Do You Need Massive Buzz & Hype? Do you want your song to be in top mixtapes or radio play? Do you have a standard video you want to be on air? Don't have much money just need it only on Blogs? Do you need shows you can get paid for just to showcase your talent by performing your music to a wide range of audience or do you simply need that mind blowing label to get you record deal to get you the fame you need? Holla Me Now on +2349098639991, (whatsapp) or mail exclusivesounds2@gmail.com Lets get that monster hit known worldwide!!!!!!!! #Powered by #Exclusivesounds!!!
Re: Any Upconing Saxophist In Abuja by ayoola648(m): 8:40pm On Jul 14, 2017
junglej:
Pls if u are a saxophonist in abuja n would not mind playing at interlude of a function hit me up asap. Note budget not so great

I'll available 08102591383

(1) (Reply)

Sugarcane ( Dance Cover ) By Tiwa Savage / New Song Alert ,kizzdaniel Ft Alonzi JAHO (cover) Lyrics / The Importance Of A Properly Mixed And Mastered Song/ep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.